• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2011 Other Scores Thread

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know it sounds funny but im not sure who i want to win this game. if GT loses its good for us in the division, but if uva wins...uva wins and i f-ing hate uva. lol

I'm facing the same conundrum.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screw it, im going for georgia tech. if we handle our own business we will be fine. if we dont, then we dont deserve to be there.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turtles up 14-3 on the Tigers with 2 minutes to go in the first.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland up on Clemson 21-10 midway thru 2nd quarter. Somewhat interesting...

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28-10 now. My roommate is at that game, I'm sure he's going batshit crazy.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to an 11 point game, Tigers just scored with 5:28 left in the first. 28-17.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, how in the hell does a team complete 1 of 4 passes and win the game? That Ohio St/Illini game was ugly to watch earlier.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all knew illinois wasnt very good before this game, they just reinforced the idea after today's game.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Mich st over wisconsin 37-31 with a last second hail mary.

Tx tech up 24-7 over oklahoma @ half. <--- i think this game was delayed.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT now up 31-7...and LOL at UVa

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the wisconsin v michigan state game has to be one of the craziest games ive ever seen. wisconsin goes up 14-0 early, it looks like its going to be a blowout as sparty hadnt been good on offense all year, but what a comeback. michigan state gets a safety, a blocked field goal, and a blocked punt for a touchdown (has that ever happened in the same game for one team?). sparty goes up by 2 touchdowns with about 8 minutes left. wisconsin ties it up with 1:00 and some change left. cousins fumbles and sparty barely recovers it, they end up getting a first down. with 4 seconds left they throw a hail mary which is batted back into the arms of a sparty player who is not in the endzone and is tackled at the inch line. they review it and say he got in. seriously, what an insane game.

also texas tech beating oklahoma is awesome. 2 national title contenders go down

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the wisconsin v michigan state game has to be one of the craziest games ive ever seen. wisconsin goes up 14-0 early, it looks like its going to be a blowout as sparty hadnt been good on offense all year, but what a comeback. michigan state gets a safety, a blocked field goal, and a blocked punt for a touchdown (has that ever happened in the same game for one team?). sparty goes up by 2 touchdowns with about 8 minutes left. wisconsin ties it up with 1:00 and some change left. cousins fumbles and sparty barely recovers it, they end up getting a first down. with 4 seconds left they throw a hail mary which is batted back into the arms of a sparty player who is not in the endzone and is tackled at the inch line. they review it and say he got in. seriously, what an insane game.

also texas tech beating oklahoma is awesome. 2 national title contenders go down

Great weekend of college football for sure. I watched both of these games and was equally amused. Great to see that noone is invincible (although the winner of LSU and 'Bama will be tough for anyone to beat the rest of the way). Glad to see Clemson moving up in the BCS..it would be great to finish the year off strong and possible get a chance at redemption/and possibly knocking them out of a NCG berth. I believe in that scenario we might even see two ACC teams in the BCS..lot of ball left to be played..and with alot of injuries:crutch:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
anyone else going to be watching the who?s and the U tonight?

IMO should be an interesting ballgame, classic thinking would be that Miami destroys them but both teams are playing on a short wk so you never know.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone else going to be watching the who?s and the U tonight?

IMO should be an interesting ballgame, classic thinking would be that Miami destroys them but both teams are playing on a short wk so you never know.

Very interested in this one. Me thinks Jacory goes nuts and has a huge game to pay back UVa for ending his season last year.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, The U will roll at home IMO. They are much better than the record indicates and they are in a really soft part of their schedule (minus FSU). Wouldn't surprise me to see them ride a 7-game win streak into the bowl game (following the loss to VT). You can always say what-if, but Miami is a 1st game flop vs. MD (big play meltdown in final 4 minutes), a goal line stand from K-State, and a 20yd LT run with 45 seconds left to go from being undefeated..