• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Heat had to cheat to beat Indy

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way no how is Wade trying to hurt George. He is falling down out of control and I'm am certain his actions are instinctual to merely protect himself. You're really grasping at straws regarding this play. Watch his eyes, he isn't even looking at George, his main reflex is to lift his knee up enough so he doesn't blow it out with the contact.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat fans will be in "fully rustled jimmies" mode until the playoffs are over. It's just how they roll.:yahoo:

dc8.jpg

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA is a 3rd rate sport. Its as fake as the wwe

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seriously can't be that much in denial? :noidea:

George steals the ball and Wade grabs his arm and pulls, and if he doesn't grab his arm and pull, it's most likely 2 point going the other way, clear path.

This is a slightly different angle than I had been watching. The one I saw make it obvious Wade kicked George again in the head as he passed over the top.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intentional or not, Wade is the biggest bitch in the league. He IS a dirty player and a cheap-shot artist. I don't think the kick was intentional but the knee looked like it could have been. It's all speculation really.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intentional or not, Wade is the biggest bitch in the league. He IS a dirty player and a cheap-shot artist. I don't think the kick was intentional but the knee looked like it could have been. It's all speculation really.

I think they need to let Scola run over him and then fall on him. We wouldn't miss the guy for a coupla games anyway. :laugh3:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade isn't dumb enough to use one of his surgically repaired knees to hit George. He would use a body part he never had problems with such as a elbow or something

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a slightly different angle than I had been watching. The one I saw make it obvious Wade kicked George again in the head as he passed over the top.

post it... the angle you have been watching.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only clear thing to me is that Wade had no path to the ball. George clearly had the only angle to it but Wade falls over him anyhow. I don't see any reason for him to take that angle and then fall over him when it could have been avoided. I think he was annoyed that George took the ball from him and in that split second decided to foul him and dish out a little pain. Not to the extent of concussing him but just a frustration type, quick decision. To believe in that moment Wade was thinking about his knees is silly.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as silly as it is to think he intentionally hit George in the head

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only clear thing to me is that Wade had no path to the ball. George clearly had the only angle to it but Wade falls over him anyhow. I don't see any reason for him to take that angle and then fall over him when it could have been avoided. I think he was annoyed that George took the ball from him and in that split second decided to foul him and dish out a little pain. Not to the extent of concussing him but just a frustration type, quick decision. To believe in that moment Wade was thinking about his knees is silly.

Wade is a thug. Always has been. Not that I do not admit he also has tremendous basketball talent. The guy is clutch. He is also a piece of shit. The game will be better when he is out of it.