• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Heat had to cheat to beat Indy

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... someone else steps up to be village idiot.. Wade grabs his arm as he is fighting for the ball.. hardly a suspension worthy. Then he deliberately goes across George's body? George dives for the ball and into the side of wades knee. wade falls. Suspend wade for falling when a guy dives in front of him and into his knee?

I know everything is bigger in texas.. I had no ideas that applied to the morons as well.
Flauge, we've known each other a long time however this post is as bad as the OP.

George didn't 'dive' for the ball he was pulled to the ground by your boy Wade and nails George inadvertently with his knee and then again trying to kick the ball OOB's and nails him again in the head!

No, he doesn't need to be suspended however a Flagrant 1 is worthy of discussion and wasn't even called.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flauge, we've known each other a long time however this post is as bad as the OP.

George didn't 'dive' for the ball he was pulled to the ground by your boy Wade and nails George inadvertently with his knee and then again trying to kick the ball OOB's and nails him again in the head!

No, he doesn't need to be suspended however a Flagrant 1 is worthy of discussion and wasn't even called.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHX2X8Oo4r8]Heat (2) Vs Pacers (1) - George Collides With Wade & Has Concussion - (Game 2 - 2014 East Finals) - YouTube[/ame]

he pulls him to the ground? you cannot be serious.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't sure why they didn't call a clear path foul when Wade grabs his arm and pulls George to the ground on the steal in the first place. :noidea:

Also, why is it, when a dude going up to defend a shot and inadvertently hits some other dude in the head it's called a flagrant 1 at times but if you pull a guy down and knee him in the head and then kick him in the head its not? :noidea:

And don't tell me its a loose ball foul because George clearly has control when Wade pulls him to the ground.

BTW - Whats up Malibu? Long time!

There are some crazy comments on this thread, but this one is the worst.

First off, George never really had full control of the ball because Wade grabbed his arm. That is pretty important for a clear path foul.

Second, George was stumbling and going to the floor, so even if he had picked up the ball cleanly he had no advantage.

Third, Norris Cole was back at half court.

There was nothing even remotely close to a clear path for Paul George.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that clear path foul was pretty stupid

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Tlance said no way is that control when George arm was grabbed by Wade. I bet the shot clock didn't even reset at that point which is an indication that he never had control at that point. I get that some of you hate the Heat but to be bitching about a clear path foul is absurd.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at the video Flauge posted from youtube, Cole & Ray Allen are CLEARLY in front of Paul George so saying it should've been a clear path foul is just dumb. 2nd of all shot clock never reset so basically all the refs missed was a common foul on Wade which didn't matter because Indy wasn't in the bonus anyway

If George steals the ball he is going 1 on 2 against Cole and Allen

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some crazy comments on this thread, but this one is the worst.

First off, George never really had full control of the ball because Wade grabbed his arm. That is pretty important for a clear path foul.

Second, George was stumbling and going to the floor, so even if he had picked up the ball cleanly he had no advantage.

Third, Norris Cole was back at half court.

There was nothing even remotely close to a clear path for Paul George.
First off tlance, love the sig...

Second, you gotta be kidding about my post saying I wasn't sure why there wasn't a clear path is the craziest comment on this thead? :lol:

I never saw anything to oppose it, however I never checked to see if anyone was past George prior to my post, hence I wasn't sure.

I wasn't sure why they didn't call a clear path foul.

Last, George does not stumble until Wade grabs his arm.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that clear path foul was pretty stupid

As Tlance said no way is that control when George arm was grabbed by Wade. I bet the shot clock didn't even reset at that point which is an indication that he never had control at that point. I get that some of you hate the Heat but to be bitching about a clear path foul is absurd.

If you look at the video Flauge posted from youtube, Cole & Ray Allen are CLEARLY in front of Paul George so saying it should've been a clear path foul is just dumb. 2nd of all shot clock never reset so basically all the refs missed was a common foul on Wade which didn't matter because Indy wasn't in the bonus anyway

If George steals the ball he is going 1 on 2 against Cole and Allen
Geez what part of 'I'm not sure' do you not understand?

The possession thing is a whole different thing....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez what part of 'I'm not sure' do you not understand?

The possession thing is a whole different thing....

Heat fans will be in "fully rustled jimmies" mode until the playoffs are over. It's just how they roll.:yahoo:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The feels on this threadis just so damn funny. Bunch of butt hurt Sallys.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't what dumber... the idea wade somehow intentionally did this.. or the call for the clear path.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't what dumber... the idea wade somehow intentionally did this.. or the call for the clear path.
I know what's dumber, your ability to form or comprehend a sentence. :lol:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
English, please.

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwyane Wade and the Heat knew things weren't looking good for them, so on cue, Wade plays dirty, yet again, and purposely knees George in the head.

Then he looks down to make sure he is able to kick him in the head too, before he hits the ground, just to make sure PG is fucked up enough, so the Heat have a better chance to win.

The Heat tried to take George out for the series, but unfortunately for them, they did it when he had a few days to recover, and he will most likely be playing in the next game. They should have tried that in game 1 or 3, not game 2.

The Heat are always taking the easy way out. It's a shame and a disgrace to basketball.

ShabbyViciousGentoopenguin.gif

geez dude. It will be alright. The outcome of the NBA Conference Finals isn't a matter of life and death.