• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Heat had to cheat to beat Indy

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwyane Wade and the Heat knew things weren't looking good for them, so on cue, Wade plays dirty, yet again, and purposely knees George in the head.

Then he looks down to make sure he is able to kick him in the head too, before he hits the ground, just to make sure PG is fucked up enough, so the Heat have a better chance to win.

The Heat tried to take George out for the series, but unfortunately for them, they did it when he had a few days to recover, and he will most likely be playing in the next game. They should have tried that in game 1 or 3, not game 2.

The Heat are always taking the easy way out. It's a shame and a disgrace to basketball.

ShabbyViciousGentoopenguin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks more like instinct was trying to kick for the ball, not his head.

Wade is still a little bitch though.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is, which is why that leg came straight down on George's head before he went for that ball. Wade has a habit of playing dirty and at least one of those hits was done to cause PG harm.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Wade is probably tied with Westbrook and Griffin for the biggest bitches in the league.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as the Heat are all a bunch of bitches I just dont see what you are seeing.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as the Heat are all a bunch of bitches I just dont see what you are seeing.
I wasn't sure why they didn't call a clear path foul when Wade grabs his arm and pulls George to the ground on the steal in the first place. :noidea:

Also, why is it, when a dude going up to defend a shot and inadvertently hits some other dude in the head it's called a flagrant 1 at times but if you pull a guy down and knee him in the head and then kick him in the head its not? :noidea:

And don't tell me its a loose ball foul because George clearly has control when Wade pulls him to the ground.

BTW - Whats up Malibu? Long time brother!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing the problems that he had with BOTH of his knees throughout his career, makes a lot of sense for wade to knee someone in the head intentionally to risk injury to himself.

The funny thing about Pacers fans is they act like Paul George was playing good that night. The guy was 4-16 or 5-16 before that play happened.

You guys just seems like a bunch of sore losers reaching to find a reason why you guys lost instead of the obvious which is that Miami outplayed them down the stretch

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize how fast this happened in live action? Nobody is able to make that decision in a split second to intentionally hit someone in the head.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing the problems that he had with BOTH of his knees throughout his career, makes a lot of sense for wade to knee someone in the head intentionally to risk injury to himself.

The funny thing about Pacers fans is they act like Paul George was playing good that night. The guy was 4-16 or 5-16 before that play happened.

You guys just seems like a bunch of sore losers reaching to find a reason why you guys lost instead of the obvious which is that Miami outplayed them down the stretch

If Wade shouldered him in the head, that argument would hold a lot more water. WheelChairWade, still one of my favorite alts on espn

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ref ignored the foul but other than that he wasn't hit that hard. Looked like Dwade was just trying to get the ball.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan realizes that except the 2 Pacers fans. When you have Malibu agreeing with the Heat side of any debate, you know your side is beyond ridiculous

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wade wasn't going for the ball. First he grabs George and then he deliberately went across his body and not towards the ball. smh
It was a non-basketball action that should get him suspended for at least one game.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's the part of his theory that I love the best.

The Heat tried to take out PG for the series. They send in Wade to knee him (so of all the heat players.. Wade volunteers his knee for this). It is successful. He let's PG knock the ball loose so he can get him to fall and drop a well placed knee to his head.

Brilliant. Well executed. Genius. No one caught it.. But the Heat mistake? Not realizing the schedule of the Eastern Conference Finals.

Seriously, this lone granger kid is a fucking retard.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan realizes that except the 2 Pacers fans. When you have Malibu agreeing with the Heat side of any debate, you know your side is beyond ridiculous

This fan of the Spurs disagrees. Note my previous post. Wade wasn't going for the ball.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade wasn't going for the ball. First he grabs George and then he deliberately went across his body and not towards the ball. smh
It was a non-basketball action that should get him suspended for at least one game.

Wow... someone else steps up to be village idiot.. Wade grabs his arm as he is fighting for the ball.. hardly a suspension worthy. Then he deliberately goes across George's body? George dives for the ball and into the side of wades knee. wade falls. Suspend wade for falling when a guy dives in front of him and into his knee?

I know everything is bigger in texas.. I had no ideas that applied to the morons as well.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wade lost sight of the ball and thought it was going in the opposite direction, he only saw where the ball really was at the end at tried to kick it.

The main point is that he lost sight of the ball, guessed wrong and happened to knee PG (not even that hard honestly).