• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Heat had to cheat to beat Indy

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as silly as it is to think he intentionally hit George in the head

I don't know that it was intentional. Maybe he just wanted to make contact with him. And when I say "want" I mean that it was a reaction more than a premeditated move to hit him. I'm sure you've played basketball and have seen things like this happen. I know I have been on both sides of the coin. I got into a fight one time because as I was falling out of bounds, I threw the ball at a guy on the opposite team. He then picked the ball up and threw it as hard as he could at me. Then I walked over to him and busted his goddamn mouth. It happens.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look. When I slowed it down clearly kicked George with his foot and pressed it into the back of his head. Debate that all you want. However, I am fairly sure the knee and not the kick was what did the damage.

The main thing I take from this is that I cannot definitely determine if the initial contact was deliberate, even though I believe it was. The second one was and was made clearly evident by Wade further pressing into the back of Georges skull to push him into the floor.

The guy is dirty. A cheap shot artist. Someone needs to take him out.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look. When I slowed it down clearly kicked George with his foot and pressed it into the back of his head. Debate that all you want. However, I am fairly sure the knee and not the kick was what did the damage.

The main thing I take from this is that I cannot definitely determine if the initial contact was deliberate, even though I believe it was. The second one was and was made clearly evident by Wade further pressing into the back of Georges skull to push him into the floor.

The guy is dirty. A cheap shot artist. Someone needs to take him out.

I agree that he's dirty and sneaks in little cheap shots all the time. Fuck that bitch.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as silly as it is to think he intentionally hit George in the head

wadelbow.gif

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recorded the game. That is what I have been watching. It also allows me to slow mo it (Xfinity). If you can figure out how to post that, be my guest. Oh, strike that one. Don't come near here.

really I have Comcast too. xfinity also. silly me was thinking Comcast just used the national espn feed. I guess Comcast in your area doesn't. they show different angles than the rest of the nation gets. angles that no one has posted on youtube or anywhere else. it's the double secret Indiana angle.

seriously, your tin foil hat in on to tight.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And what does this replay shows? As I said if Wade wants to intentionally hit someone he is probably going to use an elbow as he did here. He's not going to any of his knees which he had surgery on and still has issues with....All this does is proof my point that he isn't dumb enough to intentionally hit someone with his knee. He would use a part of his body where he doesn't suffer from injuries like his elbow

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really I have Comcast too. xfinity also. silly me was thinking Comcast just used the national espn feed. I guess Comcast in your area doesn't. they show different angles than the rest of the nation gets. angles that no one has posted on youtube or anywhere else. it's the double secret Indiana angle.

seriously, your tin foil hat in on to tight.

A guy who is named after a leaky vagina speaks to me. :laugh3:

But if you watched the same thing I did, you know Wade pressed his foot down into the back of Georges head after he had kneed him. If you say anything else, you are a liar.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan realizes that except the 2 Pacers fans. When you have Malibu agreeing with the Heat side of any debate, you know your side is beyond ridiculous

:agree: I also agreed with you on another post. WTF is going on? LOL

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that it was intentional. Maybe he just wanted to make contact with him. And when I say "want" I mean that it was a reaction more than a premeditated move to hit him. I'm sure you've played basketball and have seen things like this happen. I know I have been on both sides of the coin. I got into a fight one time because as I was falling out of bounds, I threw the ball at a guy on the opposite team. He then picked the ball up and threw it as hard as he could at me. Then I walked over to him and busted his goddamn mouth. It happens.
I agree, and they call those 'frustration fouls'.