• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The B1G and Pac12 trying to sabatoge any chance for Fall Football

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Texas and Florida had 46000 new cases in the last 7days.
georgia had 23000
Tenn had 12000
Alabama and Louisiana both had over 8000

Irrelevant numbers. Cases are irrelevant if the death rate and actual positives that are admitted to the hospital are at or below flu numbers.

Last edited:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking Pathetic. What a bunch of pussies who know they fucked up

STAY STRONG GREG SANKEY AND STICK IT TO THEM!!

You'd all have to be dumber than Joe Biden to believe this shit.

I want you all to play.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they do pull it off, and then all those dumbasses from the B1G and PAC who made this decision get fired.

To be dead honest?

How this shit is going, I don't see much past week 2 or 3.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be dead honest?

How this shit is going, I don't see much past week 2 or 3.

I'm still kind of expecting it to get cancelled country wide as well, but I'm not one of the ones hoping for it. I want to watch football

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still kind of expecting it to get cancelled country wide as well, but I'm not one of the ones hoping for it. I want to watch football

I have 7 to 8 really good friends.

We all have kids at ages 8 to 18 these days. Obviously they all play sports.

5 of us aren't really worried about shit. Other 3 are scared shitless.

Guess which kids kick ass and start?

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have 7 to 8 really good friends.

We all have kids at ages 8 to 18 these days. Obviously they all play sports.

5 of us aren't really worried about shit. Other 3 are scared shitless.

Guess which kids kick ass and start?

A fair chance you all already had it and didn't know it.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure they will. No one is going to give a fuck about B10 or P12 football if the playoff and bowls are already over especially when every decent P12 and B10 player opts out for the draft process. Complete whiff by these 2 leagues. Youd have been better off starting the season and cancelling it than going to spring without everyone else onboard

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just listened to a Wentzel podcast.. they were sad as hell about the Pac and B16 canceling/pushing the season to the spring. Mandel was on there basically saying he hopes ESPN doesn't take all the games and to throw fox a couple bones

They went in and were questioning the B16 since they just kept saying unforseen this and unknown that. PAC had a 10 page report on why it felt it could not play this fall (big reason was money to do testing btw).

Then those jokers went on a rant about how in the world the SEC, ACC and Big12 could go on and play next month despite all the medical info the other two conferences were briefed on. Just a few minutes ago they were perplexed on the B16 commish comments.. then the next how does the other 3 justify playing..?

They are lost, mad and don't know who to attack.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant numbers. Cases are irrelevant if the death rate and actual positives that are admitted to the hospital are at or below flu numbers.

The US is naturally going to have a lot of positive tests compared to the rest of the world that we're always being compared to by dimocrats, the mainstream media, and their libtard minions.

The reason why is the US tests 2X, 3X, 5X and even 10X more than the rest of the world. Since it doesn't meet the narrative, the dullards aren't told that. They're left to find out that info on their own, and the mainstream media knows they're either too dumb or too lazy to go looking for it.

trump Covid world testing rates.PNG

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, one reason the Cuck 2 conferences were so stupid to not wait.

That's what pisses me off and why I think this isn't really about the virus.

They didn't need to decide right now. The first game, at least for USC, wasn't until September 26th and they had built flexibility into the schedule in case a team had an issue.

They weren't even starting full practices until August 17th.

They could have easily waited until late August or early September to do this.

I saw an interview with Greg Sankey where he said that the SEC is following what their medical staff are telling them as far as going ahead with the season and that they are also prepared to "pivot quickly" if the need to.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what pisses me off and why I think this isn't really about the virus.

They didn't need to decide right now. The first game, at least for USC, wasn't until September 26th and they had built flexibility into the schedule in case a team had an issue.

They weren't even starting full practices until August 17th.

They could have easily waited until late August or early September to do this.

I saw an interview with Greg Sankey where he said that the SEC is following what their medical staff are telling them as far as going ahead with the season and that they are also prepared to "pivot quickly" if the need to.

They should all play.

Reality is the every year flu is more dangerous for kids under 30. So why Covid?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 10 and the PAC forgot that no one expected them to the be the national title game anyway.

We are used to not seeing you all in the big game folks..

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should all play.

Reality is the every year flu is more dangerous for kids under 30. So why Covid?

I agree.

This thing is new for everyone. We really don't know what can be done until it's tried.

A lot of folks said the NBA bubble was going to fail. Especially since they set it up in the middle of a hot spot.

It has actually exceeded their expectations.

MLB had a couple of hiccups with the Marlins and the Cardinals,but they're closing in on being 1/3 away through the season. That's already farther than a lot of folks thought they'd get.

Maybe the SEC, ACC and Big 12 won't be able to have their seasons. Maybe they'll have to shut it down a few weeks in. Maybe they'll finish. Who knows?

But at least they will have given it the best shot they could.

Which, if I remember correctly from when I played sports, is big part of what sports is supposed to teach us.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

This thing is new for everyone. We really don't know what can be done until it's tried.

A lot of folks said the NBA bubble was going to fail. Especially since they set it up in the middle of a hot spot.

It has actually exceeded their expectations.

MLB had a couple of hiccups with the Marlins and the Cardinals,but they're closing in on being 1/3 away through the season. That's already farther than a lot of folks thought they'd get.

Maybe the SEC, ACC and Big 12 won't be able to have their seasons. Maybe they'll have to shut it down a few weeks in. Maybe they'll finish. Who knows?

But at least they will have given it the best shot they could.

Which, if I remember correctly from when I played sports, is big part of what sports is supposed to teach us.

That isn't even half of it T12.

ALL these kids want to play. The every year flu is more deadly to them. Now the potential death people tell them they cant'.

We can't even send our kids to school.

1 case and shit blows up. Fuck this shit. There is no vaccine. Give it to everybody and purge the country. Sorry, but this shit is so fucking stupid for anybody under 65 years old.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't even half of it T12.

ALL these kids want to play. The every year flu is more deadly to them. Now the potential death people tell them they cant'.

We can't even send our kids to school.

1 case and shit blows up. Fuck this shit. There is no vaccine. Give it to everybody and purge the country. Sorry, but this shit is so fucking stupid for anybody under 65 years old.
trump cdc death graph (2).png

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should all play.

I think most academics do not want them to play regardless of north or south. Right now at least it appears the Big 12, ACC and SEC are somewhat agreeing both sides are accepting liability for if something happens. In the B1G and the Pac 12 you have academics really wanting the players to take all the liability because they know they will eventually get sued. The players want everyone other than themselves to have liability so they can sue. Then you have the AD’s and coaches who are trying to appease both and it is impossible unless you tell either the players or the academics to fuck off. (Of course the players suing is a massive minority but right now the vocal minority is ruling the topic on playing college football)