• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2016 Dodgers Starting Rotation

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...agreed.

Remember that Hatcher is the next Gagne...scratch that...he is the next Rivera. I will create a formula and prove why I am right...LOL

I'm not going to say I love Hatcher, but I do think the guy has good stuff and has potential to be pretty good. It's early and had one bad game, I like Howell and he has down right sucked for 2 games, but again it's early and all we can hope is that he figures it out, our left hand BP options aren't great! Blanton also pitched fairly well last year, I'll give him a few more chances to redeem himself!
There's alot of bad relief pitching going on in the entire league so far, it's early, way to early to panic yet!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to say I love Hatcher, but I do think the guy has good stuff and has potential to be pretty good. It's early and had one bad game, I like Howell and he has down right sucked for 2 games, but again it's early and all we can hope is that he figures it out, our left hand BP options aren't great! Blanton also pitched fairly well last year, I'll give him a few more chances to redeem himself!
There's alot of bad relief pitching going on in the entire league so far, it's early, way to early to panic yet!

Hatcher looked bad again today. He is just not consistent at all and cannot be counted on. What kinda leash do we have on this guy? We have lost 4 times this year and he has been responsible (or partly responsible) for two of them. When is enough enough? I would honestly not be sad to see him go.

To borrow from James Carville

"Its the bullpen stupid"

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hatcher looked bad again today. He is just not consistent at all and cannot be counted on. What kinda leash do we have on this guy? We have lost 4 times this year and he has been responsible (or partly responsible) for two of them. When is enough enough? I would honestly not be sad to see him go.

To borrow from James Carville

"Its the bullpen stupid"
Well, I can confidently put you in the group of Dodger fans that doesn't try to analyze beyond the superficial.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I can confidently put you in the group of Dodger fans that doesn't try to analyze beyond the superficial.

And we can confidently put you in the group of Dodgers fans who are trolls and actually Giants fans. Nobody else comes on here claiming to be a "Dodger fan", yet antagonizes everyone by trying to argue with them endlessly. Your opinions are laughable and your knowledge of the Dodgers is substandard.

Please find your way back to the Giants board and leave us alone. You have been exposed.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we can confidently put you in the group of Dodgers fans who are trolls and actually Giants fans. Nobody else comes on here claiming to be a "Dodger fan", yet antagonizes everyone by trying to argue with them endlessly. Your opinions are laughable and your knowledge of the Dodgers is substandard.

Please find your way back to the Giants board and leave us alone. You have been exposed.
....you think I'm a Giants fan?

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenta Maeda is tied with Kike Hernandez and Joc Pederson for the team lead in home runs.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Villian confused, get out!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think it's time Hatcher stays away from the pitching mound unless we have a huge lead, or we are getting blown out! He has directly cost us 4 losses, that is huge! Again I think the guy has good stuff, but until he figures it out, he shouldn't come in in any close games!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Scott Kazmir,

Stop givinp up home runs

Sincerely, your opt-out clause.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak Free-Agent Class Gets Weaker Sans Strasburg | FanGraphs Baseball

I know this thread is about this year's rotation, but just wanted to point out how abominable the Free Agent class looks to be this winter.

It makes the graduation of Julio Urias and Jose De Leon from the minors that much more critical. Also, the successful recovery and rehabilitation of Hyun-Jin Ryu and Brandon McCarthy.

Shohei Otani might be the biggest free agent pitcher next winter.