• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2015 Dodgers Outfield - Puig, Pederson, and a bunch of other people

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw, the little fella got butthurt over likes. True sign of a loser.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw, the little fella got butthurt over likes. True sign of a loser.

On the contrary Potsie, I love it, your lack of likes shows that you guys post nothing of any kind of substance, just alot of posts stating things that everyone already knows, you no like "we play the Brewers tonight, here's the starting pitchers, I hope we can win this series" sooooooooooo informative!

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wOBA and wRC+ is that better for you hand holding morons? But you didn't deny it did you?

Hope you had your helmet on when you about fell!

I guess I could have said the same thing about your ridiculous claim of his 8 game slump!!!
Quit reading geek articles and actually watch the game instead of reading about it!

The fact that you think we're laughing at your punctuation makes this even funnier.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you think we're laughing at your punctuation makes this even funnier.

There is no

There is nothing in that statement about "punctuation" , do you even know what punctuation is? what a Maroon!

And what no comeback about being WRONG about Pedersons "8" game slump! Probably because Yiu still think Yiur right, Yiu always do and when proven wrong, you got nothing!

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mind me, I'm just over here laughing about Joc's minor league wOBA and wRC+ like they matter or something. I still can't believe you referenced those numbers. That's hilarious.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mind me, I'm just over here laughing about Joc's minor league wOBA and wRC+ like they matter or something. I still can't believe you referenced those numbers. That's hilarious.

Whoa there Buckwheat! You are the one that lives by those numbers, that's the only reason I referenced them you moron! You seem to disregard the fact that he hit 30 HR, 100RBI, 30Sb, and hit .300. Those are the reasons he was promoted, not because of his War, Wrc+, or woba.

Yet there is still no reference to your ridiculous claim of "Pederson is only in a 8 game slump" you said that to an Arizona fan, just showed him and everyone else how stupid you really are. Your average doesn't dip to .230 with an 8 game slump! It is I that laughs at your replies that show your total lack of what you actually DON'T know!

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing a player's MLB and AAA numbers apples-to-apples is one of the most ridiculous things you've done and it's a beautiful example with how far out of your depth you are with these SABR stats. Points for trying, and for entertainment. That was really fun. Thank you.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing a player's MLB and AAA numbers apples-to-apples is one of the most ridiculous things you've done and it's a beautiful example with how far out of your depth you are with these SABR stats. Points for trying, and for entertainment. That was really fun. Thank you.

Villian you can continue to try and spin it any way you want to, you just don't get it that I was referencing those numbers"just for you", because that's all you seem to care about! I realize you can't compare AAA to the majors you dufus! I'm glad you are having fun at your own expense!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Villian you can continue to try and spin it any way you want to, you just don't get it that I was referencing those numbers"just for you", because that's all you seem to care about! I realize you can't compare AAA to the majors you dufus! I'm glad you are having fun at your own expense!

That would be a valid point if anyone in their right mind would compare AAA to the majors in the first place. Face it, it was a horrible way to get your point across and worthy of ridicule.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be as dumb as Villian, I wasn't trying to make a comparison, I was making fun of Villian and his be all end all Sabr metrics, geez, please get a clue!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be as dumb as Villian, I wasn't trying to make a comparison, I was making fun of Villian and his be all end all Sabr metrics, geez, please get a clue!

You're an idiot lol. They shouldn't allow you to get on the internet in your old folk's home.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no comeback required really, you're actually too dumb to see why your post was stupid.

Once again as always, you have nothing of worth to say anyway. Your attempts at threads are pathetic, look at the last two, you think you're being funny when you say the Philly Cheese steaks, or the Alcoholics, both feeble and pathetic, and not funny! As I've said before you have nothing informative to post and your threads are bad, the proof is in the likes you get, not many, and the ones you do get are from the other two stooges in your group! Wasn't sure who was who, but I guess sense Villian is your leader, he must be Moe, I'm guessing you are Curly, and MVPuig has to be Larry, am I right ?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just gonna say it again, you can put this up all you want. It's one article, it's also not the only thing they go by, do you get that? Oh, no obviously you don't! And I will say it again, did they bring Pederson up this year because of his Sabr metrics, no, they did because he hit 30 bombs, had 30 steals, hit .300, please come out from your basement, you have been in the dark long enough!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again as always, you have nothing of worth to say anyway. Your attempts at threads are pathetic, look at the last two, you think you're being funny when you say the Philly Cheese steaks, or the Alcoholics, both feeble and pathetic, and not funny! As I've said before you have nothing informative to post and your threads are bad, the proof is in the likes you get, not many, and the ones you do get are from the other two stooges in your group! Wasn't sure who was who, but I guess sense Villian is your leader, he must be Moe, I'm guessing you are Curly, and MVPuig has to be Larry, am I right ?

Not everyone is 100 years old, your references to black and white TV shows mean nothing to me.

I wasn't trying to be funny, that's just a way to differentiate the threads from other series threads that aren't on the Dodgers board. Since you crave groundbreaking information from a simple series thread why don't you give me an example of how you would have created those threads... I'll wait here for your groundbreaking new information.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, yes. The old, "I was just joking the whole time" excuse. Let's just move on.

Pederson is fine. That's all that matters.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone is 100 years old, your references to black and white TV shows mean nothing to me.

I wasn't trying to be funny, that's just a way to differentiate the threads from other series threads that aren't on the Dodgers board. Since you crave groundbreaking information from a simple series thread why don't you give me an example of how you would have created those threads... I'll wait here for your groundbreaking new information.

Yet you still knew who I was referencing, hmmm, maybe I should of referenced Sponge Bob so it was more on your level. Try
maybe just saying Dodgers-Brewers, then you don't have to proceed to tell us who the starting pitchers will be, and other info that we already know, and don't even try to say you weren't trying to be funny! I don't post threads, because most are referencing things we already know, I'm not saying all your threads are bad, just can't think of any off hand that are relevant to anything. I do look at all of them, some actually have something to say, and I don't know that until I read them!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, yes. The old, "I was just joking the whole time" excuse. Let's just move on.

Pederson is fine. That's all that matters.

Again you can spin that any way you want to, you know im not all about Sabr metrics and I know that you are, I even said that I put that in there just for you since that's all you look at, so don't try and say I'm just now saying that I was kidding about it.

I never said Pederson wouldn't be fine, I to think he will be, but it is a little concerning that he isnt hitting over his last 30 games, that's not a minor slump. I think he will figure it out, but than again maybe pitchers have figured him out, time will tell and let's just hope it's Pederson doing the figuring out.

You know I like to argue with the best of them, but in the big picture I'm on your side, I want Pederson, Puig, and whoever to succeed, but when I think someone is building them up to be better than they are, I'm going to voice my opinion, that's the way it works! I don't suppose you have seen the article where I think about 150 major leaguers were asked who's the most overrated player in the league, Puig was number 2, but I guess they are all wrong also!