• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Territorial Cup Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Strong is right and healthy there is no better wr in the Pac 12. He has the most NFL potential as well.

Only a Sophmore haha! :lol:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much like how he lived off Matt Scott last year................. Crickets*

I mean Sutton, Bradford, Strong. Have a chance to be superstars. All you have is Kadeem whos better? lmfao!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denker has more rushing yards, TK has more passing yards. All each team has to do is stop these key notes to get a win. (Carey is Carey and Strong is Strong) This fact might be key. Grice is still having ankle issues. That is the big key factor.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denker has more rushing yards, TK has more passing yards. All each team has to do is stop these key notes to get a win. (Carey is Carey and Strong is Strong) This fact might be key. Grice is still having ankle issues. That is the big key factor.

She said Carey is better than everyone on ASU LMFAO!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaKjH5cTQMk&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_G-_2azcOV9JBAmqFgERwA]A Sun Devil Thanksgiving #KeepTheCup - YouTube[/ame]

Is this Fork? Hosting the dinner?

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still dont like Kadeem cant run block, cant catch out of the backfield, huge huge fumbling issues. Horrible attitude, got arressted. Thats where all his attention from ESPN comes from.

Carey also lives off of Denker, much like Alfred Morris from the Redskins he lives off RG3 that read option is killer. But I would still take Grice over Kadeem.

I dont get how a running back who cost his team the game vs UCLA, fumbling issues, and a guy who is on a 7-4 team gets any Heisman consideration sorry azdbacks.

fumbling issues?
are you stupid
everything you said is wrong and the opposite except the arrest
you're an idiot jahii like always
And LOL that sorry piece of shit denker lives off kadeem :laugh3:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still dont like Kadeem cant run block, cant catch out of the backfield, huge huge fumbling issues. Horrible attitude, got arressted. Thats where all his attention from ESPN comes from.

Carey also lives off of Denker, much like Alfred Morris from the Redskins he lives off RG3 that read option is killer. But I would still take Grice over Kadeem.

I dont get how a running back who cost his team the game vs UCLA, fumbling issues, and a guy who is on a 7-4 team gets any Heisman consideration sorry azdbacks.

Time to shred this stupid and senseless comment apart. First of all, Ka'Deem is an excellent blocker! Look at the film kid and you'll see for yourself. His blocking is perhaps the most underrated aspect of his game. Next, huge fumbling issues? Haha what a joke. He's only fumbled TWICE the entire year all while carrying the ball a PAC 12 best 290 times! So how exactly does he have fumbling issues? Btw since you're so hard up on Grice, I'd thought your like to know that he has 1 fumble but has 99 fewer rushes than Ka'Deem.

Next, I find it hilarious that you think. Carey lives off our QB's; that's just stupid. Last year, he complimented Scott and you can make the argument that he made Scott a much more effective QB. Scott is a good QB but to say that Carey lives of Denker is rediculous. Denker isn't the most gifted thrower and teams have stacked the box all year against us yet Carey stil manages to get his 100 years plus per game? Please explain to me how that is? I'll tell you; it's because he's that good! He runs downhill and has great vision. He's very bit deserving of being a potential heisman finalist. Look at his body of work for the last two years and they speak for themselves. So stop hating on Ka'Deem or just admit you have a man crush on him.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kadeem had 4 fumbles last year and fumbles this year costly fumble vs Ucla............

Right as always.

As you were ladies........ :cool2:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scum devils are already selling tickets to the pac12 championship game in Tempe! :wtf2:Clueless bunch of idiots making jahiiCarson_squadgeneral look like he has an IQ above 50. Who knows maybe even above 40! :omg:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today Blue Devils! Tomorrow SCUM DEVILS!!!:gaah::gaah::gaah:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scum devils are already selling tickets to the pac12 championship game in Tempe! :wtf2:Clueless bunch of idiots making jahiiCarson_squadgeneral look like he has an IQ above 50. Who knows maybe even above 40! :omg:
we get a credit for PaloAlto if we lose.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well ASU is the better overall team.............................. I bought mine already threw down the cash............... WAIT! THEY WERE ONLY CALLING TO RESERVE EM OH SHIT!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am off for some pre game activities so I look forward to discussion late tonight and or Sunday.
Good luck Tucson!

FORK

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN on Andre Williams "serious hiseman contender"
On Carey "That guy from Arizona"
Fucking bullshit! Carey last year tore up the pac with over 1900 yards. And that's with only getting a couple caries in second half of games against asu,utah, and a couple of others. East Coast Fucking Biased! Carey should have won the Doak Wallker award last year he WILL win it this year with a spetacular game vs asu. And if he still doesn't win it it's a dam conspiracy I tell you.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year he led the nation in caries of over 40,30,20 and 15 yard runs. He ran for the most 1st downs in the nation. I think he was second in all purpose yards from scimedge. And wasn't even a Doak Walker award finalists. Yea but put on an East Coast team and I bet you he's a hiseman finalists. Sorry. I just saw a little espn special on Andrea Williams and thought where is Ka'deems story.