• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Austin realize he is simping or will he continue to sac his game for some battered eyelashes?

Definitely will roll with D. D has some explaining to do to him for keeping him out of the loop with the blindside. With a couple more smiles and winks , she should be fine though. To D - the million is more important. To Austin - the girl is more important if what he was saying about his childhood was true. Chubby ,bad acne ,and low confidence - D is type of girl he could only dream about. I loved the way he described her as - cool. She does seem that way.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm shes done far more than just lead Austin.

Shes dominated a whole alliance that dominated the game.

Early on it was her and Julie, Austin and Drew they all linked up. Dee had the control of both sides. They swapped and Dee was able to throw a vote at Sifu because she wanted to keep the quitter. Deflected all blame on that vote. Deflected blame on the Julie vote.

Every single round the person she has wanted to go home has gone home except for the time someone literally quit to prevent it from happening.

She has played a masterclass of a game. Its not all time best. But its been a really, really fucking good game.

Absolutely correct. There were 2 or 3 times Julie went to her about voting someone else out, but she had someone else in mind. She got her way every time.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely correct. There were 2 or 3 times Julie went to her about voting someone else out, but she had someone else in mind. She got her way every time.

Also, while I love Boston Rob.

That dude had people eating out of his hand because of pregame alliances. Smart game play but he won the game when Lex saved Amber(due to pregame friendship with Rob and Kathy) and Rob immediately betrayed him and Kathy.

Dee got a bunch of random people she never met to align with her, never target her then absolutely dog walked them at every vote.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Early on it was her and Julie, Austin and Drew they all linked up. Dee had the control of both sides. They swapped and Dee was able to throw a vote at Sifu because she wanted to keep the quitter. Deflected all blame on that vote. Deflected blame on the Julie vote.

Every single round the person she has wanted to go home has gone home except for the time someone literally quit to prevent it from happening.

She has played a masterclass of a game. Its not all time best. But its been a really, really fucking good game.
Maybe. But I will stand behind that for the first 3/4 of the season, they didn’t SHOW her doing any of that. She was only on the broadcast because other people talked about her. None of her acts were shown/focused on. Maybe that is because the camera just wasn’t there when she talked to this person or that person. Maybe while it was happening, the crew didnt see her as a real player, so they didn’t follow her around. But in final editing, they needed to show her doing things (that were not caught on camera) so they edited in everyone talking about how awesome she was.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, while I love Boston Rob.

That dude had people eating out of his hand because of pregame alliances. Smart game play but he won the game when Lex saved Amber(due to pregame friendship with Rob and Kathy) and Rob immediately betrayed him and Kathy.

Dee got a bunch of random people she never met to align with her, never target her then absolutely dog walked them at every vote.
Non-all star seasons are soooo much better. Everyone is more hungry and there aren’t any irl influences.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had totally forgotten who Lex and Kathy were. I just went back and watched a clip of the 3 of them talking, with Lex being pissed at Rob.

The crazy thing about Rob - the first season he played was the season Vesseppia won. He didnt really become a threat until towards the end of that game. I remember they threw a wrinkle in the game and divided the tribes into 3 maybe and Rob was basically by himself on his new tribe and kind of refused to do any work because he knew he would be the first voted out. Somehow he escaped it though

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dee is playing the best game so far... but I too don't give her as much credit as you... I think with all greatness in this game, a lot of luck is needed...

the luckiest thing she had was that Katurah wanted bruce out so badly, that she blew up her entire original tribe... which gave the other other tribe the numbers to dominate throughout the season...

that and Emily and drew were so close...

But my problem is Katurah... I really hate her game... she knows she is always on the bottom... but she basically plays the NEXT WEEK THINGS MAY CHANGE game... not the let me see what I can do to get this dominant group out...

At least Jake is playing the game... he just never has the numbers...

Katurah gave Dee the game IMO... but yes, Dee is playing the game great... and she has both her #1s wrapped around her finger...

I just hope Jake does something CORRECT... still hope Jake wins... this weeks episode was part of his redemption edit...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dee is playing the best game so far... but I too don't give her as much credit as you... I think with all greatness in this game, a lot of luck is needed...

the luckiest thing she had was that Katurah wanted bruce out so badly, that she blew up her entire original tribe... which gave the other other tribe the numbers to dominate throughout the season...

that and Emily and drew were so close...

But my problem is Katurah... I really hate her game... she knows she is always on the bottom... but she basically plays the NEXT WEEK THINGS MAY CHANGE game... not the let me see what I can do to get this dominant group out...

At least Jake is playing the game... he just never has the numbers...

Katurah gave Dee the game IMO... but yes, Dee is playing the game great... and she has both her #1s wrapped around her finger...

I just hope Jake does something CORRECT... still hope Jake wins... this weeks episode was part of his redemption edit...
Jake SHOULD make top 4, regardless. He will have to horribly misplay his idol AND be unintended collateral damage for him to go out at 5.

And every other player wants him sitting in the final 3 with them because he has been on his heals the entire game and has no chance of getting anyone’s vote.

I am guessing either Austin or Clitorus go out at 5.

If Austin out…

Dee takes Jake
Jake takes Clitorus
Julie takes Dee (??)
Clitorus takes Jake

If Clitorus out…

Dee takes Jake
Jake takes Austin
Julie takes Dee (??)
Austin takes Dee

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake SHOULD make top 4, regardless. He will have to horribly misplay his idol AND be unintended collateral damage for him to go out at 5.

And every other player wants him sitting in the final 3 with them because he has been on his heals the entire game and has no chance of getting anyone’s vote.

I am guessing either Austin or Clitorus go out at 5.

If Austin out…

Dee takes Jake
Jake takes Clitorus
Julie takes Dee (??)
Clitorus takes Jake

If Clitorus out…

Dee takes Jake
Jake takes Austin
Julie takes Dee (??)
Austin takes Dee

I’d rather sit next to Katurah than Jake any day.
Jake has played the game. Katurah has not. Jake has some resume. Not a great one because he never had the numbers. But if he wins it all he wouldn’t be the worst winner. Katurah would. Hell, I think he played the hardest game out there. The only one that would win hands down against him would be Dee. But I can see him getting votes vs Austin and maybe even Julie.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also. Jake is the only one smart/dumb/brave enough to choose fire. Even if he wins final competition

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well another season down. I thought this was one of the better seasons of the last 10 yrs.

I have always been known for my memory and how good it is. For some reason it doesnt involve Survivor. Jake spouted off those names last night and even knew the season number they had won. I had totally forgotten about that woman. Hell there was a guy on Dr Phil for drugs that was a former Sole Survivor. I didnt remember him at all.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well another season down. I thought this was one of the better seasons of the last 10 yrs.

I have always been known for my memory and how good it is. For some reason it doesnt involve Survivor. Jake spouted off those names last night and even knew the season number they had won. I had totally forgotten about that woman. Hell there was a guy on Dr Phil for drugs that was a former Sole Survivor. I didnt remember him at all.

This was easily the best season of the new era in the 40s. Not even close imo.

Dee became a pretty obvious but deserving winner. I was wrong on the final 3 though. Really didnt think Austin would get there.

Jake will be a brought back if they ever do a return season again. He was confessional gold and had solid plans no one listened to him. Katurah with the moronic move that handed Dee her W

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dee became a pretty obvious but deserving winner. I was wrong on the final 3 though. Really didnt think Austin would get there.

Jake will be a brought back if they ever do a return season again. He was confessional gold and had solid plans no one listened to him. Katurah with the moronic move that handed Dee her W

I was surprised Austin got 3 votes. Also shocked Julie was only 49. I thought 55-60. Maybe it was the rest of the cast being so young and that made her look older. I wouldnt mind seeing Kaleb play again or the cute nurse that was so shocked when she was voted out.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

havent watched the finale yet... but that sounds painful... nothing i hate more on these shows than when people are stupid...

But i disagree about this being the best season in a while... I actually dont like seasons like this where there is one side that dominates the whole sesaon...

thats why i have been rooting so hard for Jake... because he is the only one that wanted to play the game... its not his fault nobody else wanted to...

Thats the only reason why Dee won... because she was in such a good position ever since Katurah blew up her original tribe... that she just sat around like a mafia boss and had her people just NOT MAKE MISTAKES....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
havent watched the finale yet... but that sounds painful... nothing i hate more on these shows than when people are stupid...

But i disagree about this being the best season in a while... I actually dont like seasons like this where there is one side that dominates the whole sesaon...

thats why i have been rooting so hard for Jake... because he is the only one that wanted to play the game... its not his fault nobody else wanted to...

Thats the only reason why Dee won... because she was in such a good position ever since Katurah blew up her original tribe... that she just sat around like a mafia boss and had her people just NOT MAKE MISTAKES....

I dont know how much we actually see of the final tribal, meaning the jury questioning. Jake came out really strong , but the jury really didnt question him after the second question. I did think he could have told his story better. The jury made it pretty clear even in the post show that it was between two people. Jake seriously was an emotional wreck by the end of the game. If he would have lost in fire , I would have been worried about him. Probst even gets pissed at him during a challenge.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how much we actually see of the final tribal, meaning the jury questioning. Jake came out really strong , but the jury really didnt question him after the second question. I did think he could have told his story better. The jury made it pretty clear even in the post show that it was between two people. Jake seriously was an emotional wreck by the end of the game. If he would have lost in fire , I would have been worried about him. Probst even gets pissed at him during a challenge.

on one hand the right three people made it to the finals... so. that is always a good thing... if any of the 3 won, I would understand... but Dee was the clear winner throughout...

but lets not hide the reason dee was so dominant... Dee was so dominant because of three people... Julie, Austin and Katurah...

Katurah's tunnel vision on getting Bruce out killed that tribe... especially when Jake tried so hard to keep the numbers... he had the plan to do so, and Katurah said no... Katurah killed all of Jake's moves... and made Dee look like a better player than she was....

I hated Katurah's game... might have been my least favourite game EVER... she killed Jake's game, and gave Dee the win... all for never giving her a realistic chance to win...

and I don't think I felt bad for anyone on this show more than I felt bad for Jake... He could have won this game, if the rest of the crowd wasn't dumb dumbs, and were willing to play the game...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well New Season began. First shows are always tough for me trying to learn who is who and what tribe certain ones are on. First reaction though - the SWEAT challenge- I thought Jablenski made the right call. That looked damn near impossible and a waste of valuable energy. Quitting was bad but they were nearing 1 hour and a half and had maybe 10 percent of each bucket filled. They werent going to accomplish it. Now could they have plugged the holes somehow ??? Still looked impossible.

First Journey - wierd game. Not sure exactly what was intended there. New twist i guess.

After 1 episode - of the 18 - i really dont see many contenders at all. Maria and Hunter maybe ????

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well New Season began. First shows are always tough for me trying to learn who is who and what tribe certain ones are on. First reaction though - the SWEAT challenge- I thought Jablenski made the right call. That looked damn near impossible and a waste of valuable energy. Quitting was bad but they were nearing 1 hour and a half and had maybe 10 percent of each bucket filled. They werent going to accomplish it. Now could they have plugged the holes somehow ??? Still looked impossible.

First Journey - wierd game. Not sure exactly what was intended there. New twist i guess.

After 1 episode - of the 18 - i really dont see many contenders at all. Maria and Hunter maybe ????

pre-merge is all about which tribe is going to be weakest... if there is not a clear bad tribe, then anything can happen... tribes are just as likely to vote out strong contenders than they are weak ones...

the game doesn't start until they swap tribes...

really as a viewer, you can skip the beginning episodes... its more aggravating than entertaining...