• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not striking me as the brightest of the players.

I mean im guessing for TV purposes they made it look like he may be a possibility to go home. He must have been reassured by Mama J and D that wasnt going to happen. I was like this guy could get voted out by his own idol and have an idol in his pocket

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew has a literal 0 percent chance. Frankly all the guys do.

Its Dee. With outside chance to Katurah.

As tight as Austin and Drew seem, I have to believe Drew will be upset with Austin for telling D the plan. I really dont see Austin flipping.

Dee, Austin, Julie

Drew, Katirah , Jake.

Remember the helicopter in the previews ? Will someone have to leave the game. ? Or was it for a reward.

Ive been disappointed in Austin in these challenges. He is the most athletic one and really hasnt done much with it.

I wonder if the water challenge is coming soon. Usualy they do it with more people left it seems. The one where they are in the water with only their heads above. Katurah wont be able to do it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew has a literal 0 percent chance. Frankly all the guys do.

Its Dee. With outside chance to Katurah.
Clitorus has had a grand total of ONE storyline all season, fighting Bruce. That’s it. Unless she literally turns into Wonder Woman in these last few episodes, she has zero chance of winning BASED ON HER EDIT.

Based on edit, imho…

Dee (only based on the shown favorable comments by everyone else, not based an anything she has done herself)
Drew
Julie
Austin
Clitorus
Jake

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Jake is 100% the 0 vote loser

And its basically 100% that Katurah will also be final 3 with him. LIkely both losing to Dee.

Outside chance K wins and someone joins her and Jake in F3

Too much forshadowing on them being being a duo though. Tey bring each other to F3
If it is Jake, Austin and Clitorus, I can see Clitorus winning, but if that were the case, she would have had a much more favorable edit.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clitorus has had a grand total of ONE storyline all season, fighting Bruce. That’s it. Unless she literally turns into Wonder Woman in these last few episodes, she has zero chance of winning BASED ON HER EDIT.

Based on edit, imho…

Dee (only based on the shown favorable comments by everyone else, not based an anything she has done herself)
Drew
Julie
Austin
Clitorus
Jake

its actually quite funny... Because Katura going against her original tribe is why the core 4 has survived this long... too bad she doesn't realize the core 4 are so tight and so dominant that she is on the bottom, even floating...

its a shame Emily went home, she was a rare person actually playing the game....

I am really hoping Jake wins it all... because if he does then we know something went on... something exciting, which is good in such a dominating season...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its actually quite funny... Because Katura going against her original tribe is why the core 4 has survived this long... too bad she doesn't realize the core 4 are so tight and so dominant that she is on the bottom, even floating...

its a shame Emily went home, she was a rare person actually playing the game....

I am really hoping Jake wins it all... because if he does then we know something went on... something exciting, which is good in such a dominating season...
As a dumb-viewer, I think it would be fun to see Jake win. But his edit has been over-the-top loser that it would be hard to justify him winning. One of the most loser-ish edits I have ever seen.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a dumb-viewer, I think it would be fun to see Jake win. But his edit has been over-the-top loser that it would be hard to justify him winning. One of the most loser-ish edits I have ever seen.

agreed... but If he does win, you know something will happen... this season has gone too smooth... thanks to Katurah for creating such a one sided season...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed... but If he does win, you know something will happen... this season has gone too smooth... thanks to Katurah for creating such a one sided season...
It may be a good idea from a production stand point to have a winner with an anti-winner’s-edit. While it MAY hurt for this season, it would destroy the telegraphing going forward.

But ultimately, does production care that their edits are predictable?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be a good idea from a production stand point to have a winner with an anti-winner’s-edit. While it MAY hurt for this season, it would destroy the telegraphing going forward.

But ultimately, does production care that their edits are predictable?

has Jake's edit been THAT bad?? I feel like his edit has been better than Katura's and even Austin's...

the past few seasons I agreed with the winner... but here lies my question, that I am about to ask...

when the winner is not deserving and has a petty jury, has the edit been great for the player??

or if they were not deserving until the top 5...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has Jake's edit been THAT bad?? I feel like his edit has been better than Katura's and even Austin's...

the past few seasons I agreed with the winner... but here lies my question, that I am about to ask...

when the winner is not deserving and has a petty jury, has the edit been great for the player??

or if they were not deserving until the top 5...
Both of Sandra’s wins were petty juries. But I have never done any Survivor rewatches, so I can’t offer any real insight into this question.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Based on edit, imho…

Drew
Julie
Austin
Clitorus
Jake

No based on the edit Drew has the worst chance of anyone lol

There hasnt been an edgic site that has given him a chance in like 4 weeks. You cant have ZERO personal content and win. All of his strategy is his strategy but not him gettting his way or steering votes. He has shown to be a dick multiple times with that. Drew has a worse chance that Jake based on the edit.

Katurah has a solid under the radar female edit of how they have been edited since the inception of the show. I dont think she wins, I have always though its Dee. But she is the clear cut only other option

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good show tonight. Another pissed off torch snuff.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emily did not look too happy on the jury.
And she'll have a brooding partner in Drew.

If Austin wants to have any chance of winning, he has to get rid of Dee and Julie.
Otherwise, Dee wins if she gets to the final and Julie wins if she can get rid of Dee and get to the final.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emily did not look too happy on the jury.
And she'll have a brooding partner in Drew.

If Austin wants to have any chance of winning, he has to get rid of Dee and Julie.
Otherwise, Dee wins if she gets to the final and Julie wins if she can get rid of Dee and get to the final.
Austin is already fucked. His lovesick puppy actions have already critically killed his game. I rate him below Jake now.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dee is 100% winning and its easily the best game of the new era

And a really high up game in all seasons of survivor.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dee is 100% winning and its easily the best game of the new era

And a really high up game in all seasons of survivor.
I agree that she wins. But I am not overly impressed by her game. She played a scaled down version of Boston Rob, but she only had one person in her harem.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that she wins. But I am not overly impressed by her game. She played a scaled down version of Boston Rob, but she only had one person in her harem.
I dunno, Julie couldn't wait to tell her they were going after Drew.
And didn't Katurah share a laugh with Dee when they said his name?

It's her game to lose.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, Julie couldn't wait to tell her they were going after Drew.
And didn't Katurah share a laugh with Dee when they said his name?

It's her game to lose.
Again, agree 100% that she wins. That isn’t my point.

But all this has happened because Austin simped and destroyed all his/Drew’s plans. She played Austin to an extent that won her the game. I acknowledge that. But she hasn’t been shown to have any super powerful game beyond dragging some young, grew-up-a-nerd dude by the short and curlies.

Rob played this game, but by leading the ENTIRE island, not just one person.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, agree 100% that she wins. That isn’t my point.

But all this has happened because Austin simped and destroyed all his/Drew’s plans. She played Austin to an extent that won her the game. I acknowledge that. But she hasn’t been shown to have any super powerful game beyond dragging some young, grew-up-a-nerd dude by the short and curlies.

Rob played this game, but by leading the ENTIRE island, not just one person.

Ummm shes done far more than just lead Austin.

Shes dominated a whole alliance that dominated the game.

Early on it was her and Julie, Austin and Drew they all linked up. Dee had the control of both sides. They swapped and Dee was able to throw a vote at Sifu because she wanted to keep the quitter. Deflected all blame on that vote. Deflected blame on the Julie vote.

Every single round the person she has wanted to go home has gone home except for the time someone literally quit to prevent it from happening.

She has played a masterclass of a game. Its not all time best. But its been a really, really fucking good game.