• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I dont necessarily mean they have to win a bunch of challenges. It can be strategy skill based as well.

A lot of the current strategy decisions to eliminate people were gift wrapped a bit. So would just be cool to see some earn it a bit more in the end game and play cut throat.

I definitely dont need to see a bunch of physical comps though. What weve gotten so far has been just fine.

it was gift wrapped to the volunteers... except the first "test" which was totally random....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, please take the SG convo to a new thread. I don’t want to be spoiled at all when I do eventually watch it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a reminder to be careful with the Squid Game talk in this thread. I plan on watching it eventually, but am not currently watching it, and this is not the Squid Game thread…

i will try to be careful... but luckily... i dont think there really is anything to spoil... especially if you saw the original show...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For more of reality show fix, there is a barstool survivor that just started last night.

I know all things barstool can be hit or miss with people but the premeire was really good. They have done games in the past through different reality variations with an office survivor, an outdoor game thats surivor esq and a road trip type one.

But this one is their biggest production yet as it has Dave and all the biggest personallities playing and hes putting up 100K for the winner so people are really playing. Good production editing, found the first episode to be very enjoyable with all the crazy personalities playing.

Where can i find this show ??

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That episode was huge for Emily winner chances.

I am still leaning Dee. But its very close.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That episode was huge for Emily winner chances.

I am still leaning Dee. But its very close.
I agree. Emily shot up my winner’s edit list after this episode.

But bottom line was that she was shown driving the Mamma backstab, and that didn’t end up happening. Failed schemes are rarely the stuff of a winners edit.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But bottom line was that she was shown driving the Mamma backstab, and that didn’t end up happening. Failed schemes are rarely the stuff of a winners edit.

Unless it opened the talks for her to leave next week... Trailers make it look like someone besides Jake will go home again... so could very well be mamma... Drew and Austin are too protected for a while...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Dee is still not shown doing ANYTHING. If she wins, I will be disappointed. They represent her as everyone THINKING she is a power player, but they don’t actually show her being a power player.

Drew and Emily are actually SHOWN doing winner things. Dee is only referenced as being good.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well technically Emily actually got what she wanted cause she explained she wanted Bruce to not use the idol and go home. So in the end everything went how she wanted which was a great edit.

But to your point, from a game stand point and her standing in it, not getting rid of a Reba member seems to be less than ideal cause they have a clear majority right now.

My prediction is still a Dee win. With Drew and Emily being the next two boots before the finale night. If Emily makes finale night though aka top 5 shes 100% my winner pick.

She is not a losing finalist and her edit just isnt giving me similar vibes to a Jesse(losing fire as the final boss type).

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Dee is still not shown doing ANYTHING. If she wins, I will be disappointed. They represent her as everyone THINKING she is a power player, but they don’t actually show her being a power player.

Drew and Emily are actually SHOWN doing winner things. Dee is only referenced as being good.

Thats part of the key to Dees edit though. She gets her way when she does speak up.

In episodes like last night where someone else takes control and her alliance is potentially being targeted, she gets completely shielded.

Unlike someone like Drew who while he has highs, he also gets poor 1st hand visibility. People coming at him. Shown to be cocky. Shown to need Austin.

Dee's edit is more so in how well she get protected from negativity(outside the eating jakes rice).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats part of the key to Dees edit though. She gets her way when she does speak up.

In episodes like last night where someone else takes control and her alliance is potentially being targeted, she gets completely shielded.

Unlike someone like Drew who while he has highs, he also gets poor 1st hand visibility. People coming at him. Shown to be cocky. Shown to need Austin.

Dee's edit is more so in how well she get protected from negativity(outside the eating jakes rice).

i feel like when we have seasons like this where one of the original tribes just dominates, its hard to have an opinion on who should win, because they all just banded together to knock everyone else out... I am waiting for something to happen so we can start guessing...

I am hoping, but i doubt it will happen that, mamma J gets kicked out next week... and then we can finally play the game... if jake gets kicked out next week, then it will be Katurah, and then Emily... because they want to play it safe...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been awhile to hear some thoughts ? Still thing D or Drew. Jake somehow still hanging on. Starting to wonder about him. Showed him practicing fire this wife. Also shows him suffering a lot emotionally for being left out.

Helicopter next week ? Medical or Reward ?

Im not understanding the idols and why Austin couldnt reclaim it from Julie. He let her borrow it for one vote i thought.

Love the 90 minute episodes.

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not understanding the idols and why Austin couldnt reclaim it from Julie. He let her borrow it for one vote i thought.

I don't know if they changed the rules or if Austin screwed up. I remember a similar situation a few years ago and Jeff denied the player from using the idol. Did Austin ask Julievt to hold the idol, or did he give it to her? I thought it was the former.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jake has pretty much sewn up third. He is a wounded doe in this game and no threat to any of the actual players. There is no reason to vote him out.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if they changed the rules or if Austin screwed up. I remember a similar situation a few years ago and Jeff denied the player from using the idol. Did Austin ask Julievt to hold the idol, or did he give it to her? I thought it was the former.

It seems like he gave it to her a few weeks back because they thought she may be in trouble for that tribal. To me it doesnt make a lot of sense to do that. If that were the case why wouldnt he just play it for her. That way the jury sees that he is playing. Another odd thing - he gave her the more powerful idol.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like he gave it to her a few weeks back because they thought she may be in trouble for that tribal. To me it doesnt make a lot of sense to do that. If that were the case why wouldnt he just play it for her. That way the jury sees that he is playing. Another odd thing - he gave her the more powerful idol.
The “steal a power“ power causes lots of these kinds of plays.

But I agree that it doesn’t make a lot of sense that she essentially stole his idol and everyone is totally OK with it and she still expects loyalty from him after doing that. It seems we are getting a narrative rather than an actually telling of the events.

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not striking me as the brightest of the players.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been awhile to hear some thoughts ? Still thing D or Drew. Jake somehow still hanging on. Starting to wonder about him. Showed him practicing fire this wife. Also shows him suffering a lot emotionally for being left out.

Helicopter next week ? Medical or Reward ?

Love the 90 minute episodes.

Drew has a literal 0 percent chance. Frankly all the guys do.

Its Dee. With outside chance to Katurah.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jake has pretty much sewn up third. He is a wounded doe in this game and no threat to any of the actual players. There is no reason to vote him out.

Yup Jake is 100% the 0 vote loser

And its basically 100% that Katurah will also be final 3 with him. LIkely both losing to Dee.

Outside chance K wins and someone joins her and Jake in F3

Too much forshadowing on them being being a duo though. Tey bring each other to F3