• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember feeling basically the same way. When he got kicked out of practice that first day, I thought he was going straight to the trading block. The next day it was like a 180 and he never looked back. He is now one of my favorite Packers of all time. It might not be fair to the guys who embraced Packerland right away, but I actually respect him more for being human, paying the price publicly, and embracing the Green and Gold. Years later we all talk about how he and Donald became the leaders on that team and helped built a great locker room atmosphere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
howdy fellas hows lifein the Packer nation

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been raining, actually. The snow is still hanging on so far, but at this rate it's all going to melt before February again.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also. We're going to win the fucking Super Bowl.

GO PACK GO

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dujuan Harris deserves a shout out in this thread. That guy is moving the chains. Let's hope he has a big time game tonight.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better luck next year. This is a tough loss to take. The handshakes between Rodgers, Jennings, and Driver looked like goodbye. That hurts.

Snyder

GO PACKERS---> 2011 Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Driver and Jennings don't leave! They are both definitely class acts. And have done soooo much for this team! They will definitely be missed of they don't return! :'(

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Driver and Jennings don't leave! They are both definitely class acts. And have done soooo much for this team! They will definitely be missed of they don't return! :'(

This.

I just can't see Driver sticking around for another season on the sidelines. Maybe he'll follow in Leroy Butler and Edgar Bennett's footsteps and start his new career as our player development coach and work his way up? I'd love to run into Donald at McDonald's ten years from now. I hope he stays a Cheesehead.

Jennings... I'm still holding out hope, but I swear that handshake looked like Rodgers knows something. I'm kind of depressed.

Not so good.

'Niners were definitely the better team
[although Kapernick needs a punch in the mouth - taunting McC =what a punk]

I thought I saw that. I was kind of busy throwing my hat in the air and yelling 'no stop that guy damnit!'

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it too soon to ask what you guys think of the coaching?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Not so good.

'Niners were definitely the better team
[although Kapernick needs a punch in the mouth - taunting McC =what a punk]

Tough loss guys..

I missed this, what did he do?

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss guys..

I missed this, what did he do?
Thanks, JR.

It may be just my perception, but on one of the long runs he ripped off he ended up on GB sideline near McC & it looked [to me] like he was taunting him. Maybe I'm wrong, but it didn't look good.
I think he's a punk - one play-off win is an accomplishment, & there may be more to come, but he's a long way from the HOF.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't know what's going to happen yet, but I doubt we'll have them all back. So it's time to honor these wide receivers we all love.

green-bay-packers-photo-store-setup-automatically-imported--gb-pss-auto-00155smd.jpg

green-bay-packers-photo-store-setup-automatically-imported--gb-pss-auto-00285smd.jpg

green-bay-packers-photo-store-setup-automatically-imported--gb-pss-auto-00162smd.jpg

green-bay-packers-photo-store-setup-automatically-imported--gb-pss-auto-00131smd.jpg