• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg+Jennings+Jordy+Nelson+Green+Bay+Packers+yrj6-yXYB-nl.jpg

s_nbc_nfl_sportstalknyggb_120112_16x9.jpg

Green+Bay+Packers+v+St+Louis+Rams+ym-liQxnmU5l.jpg

^Remember that catch? DD > everybody when he's in beast mode ^

bilde

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald+Driver+Super+Bowl+XLV+C2JAwv4FIXxl.jpg

^ The first down that got everyone's blood pumping. SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! ^

Title-rings-status-symbol-career-validation-80DUQAD-x-large.jpg

p1-donald-driver-epa1.jpg
[/IMG]

nfl_u_driver_bl_600.jpg

^ They didn't get him ^

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a nic job of plorsting Fork em.If we still had rep I d be all over it.

Snyder

GO PACKERS---> 2011 Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its official Donald Driver is retiring February 6th :'(

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Sad news, Snyder. I'm going to miss that guy. I feel safe saying that they wouldn't have won the Super Bowl again without him. The big plays he made that year when The Pack couldn't lose anymore were practically mythological. I'd throw a block for him if it killed me.

Snyder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misko unlike Favre, Driver actually is a class act and has respect for the Packers! There is no room to bring Favre up! That shit pisses me off! Driver will not come back if he does maybe he will help coach or something!

Snyder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Sad news, Snyder. I'm going to miss that guy. I feel safe saying that they wouldn't have won the Super Bowl again without him. The big plays he made that year when The Pack couldn't lose anymore were practically mythological. I'd throw a block for him if it killed me.

Yeah he definitely has done a lot for us throughout his years. He'll never be forgotten that's for sure! He sure will be missed by many! He is definitely a class act and that gorgeous smile of his when he is on the field will be missed as well! He is not only my all time favorite Packer player, but also my favorite player that has played football! Im not going to lie I cried when I heard this morning that he's going to retire on February 6th!

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey MISK -

The reason Driver IS retiring is because he doesn't want to wear a different uniform.

I suppose that could change - heck Reggie played a couple years for the Panthers ['course he was an Eagle first].

I do think Driver will not play. He has always said he only wanted to wear Green & Gold.
I have to believe he believes that. He seems to have a sense of real loyalty to GB. Maybe it has to do with being a 7th round pick. Maybe it has to do with his upbringing . . . I don't know.

But, I would be surprised to see him wear different colors.

Later

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he definitely has done a lot for us throughout his years. He'll never be forgotten that's for sure! He sure will be missed by many! He is definitely a class act and that gorgeous smile of his when he is on the field will be missed as well! He is not only my all time favorite Packer player, but also my favorite player that has played football! Im not going to lie I cried when I heard this morning that he's going to retire on February 6th!

I find this acceptable.

I sniffled a little. I wish I could go to Lambeau on the 6th and make sure his "3 to 4,000" fans estimate was WAAAAYYY under. I'll have to work. It sounds like the whole Driver family wants to stick around in Green Bay. I hope he follows in Leroy Butler and Edgar Bennett's footsteps. He'd be a great player development coach.