• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl Predictions

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction is:
Chiefs - 41
49ers - 35

This solidifies Big Red getting to the HOF!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy but both are under 30. Chiefs 29-Niners 27.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, you look like Nostradamus.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, you look like Nostradamus.

lol. Last year we were told we would get a high scoring one too. I knew this one wasn’t going to be as boring as last year. And it sure wasn’t.

That icing TD at the end did get them over 30. Good thing I didn’t put money on it.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners took away what Mahomes does well and he looks rather pedestrian.

and what's that? win games? come up clutch? win MVP awards? win superbowls?

unfortunately, no one can take away your stupidity in thinking wentz is better than mahomes.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

unfortunately, no one can take away your stupidity in thinking wentz is better than mahomes.
Pretty easy to make that statement after the game. Are you butt hurt your Chip-less 9ers lost?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty easy to make that statement after the game. Are you butt hurt your Chip-less 9ers lost?

what are you even babbling about? i made the statement mahomes is easily one of the best QB's in the league quite some time ago.

one would think when someone is FUCKING STUPID enough to imply wentz is better than mahomes or they'd rather have carson as their QB.. you wouldn't be stupid enough to double down by criticizing him in the superbowl against the #2 defense in the league.

but unfortunately, this forum is pretty loaded with stupid people.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are you even babbling about? i made the statement mahomes is easily one of the best QB's in the league quite some time ago.

one would think when someone is FUCKING STUPID enough to imply wentz is better than mahomes or they'd rather have carson as their QB.. you wouldn't be stupid enough to double down by criticizing him in the superbowl against the #2 defense in the league.

but unfortunately, this forum is pretty loaded with stupid people.
And you are leading the way. Go back to Chip loving.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are leading the way. Go back to Chip loving.

maybe stop confusing me with someone else, einstein. i can only assume you're speaking of chip kelly, who i have no interest in at all.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe stop confusing me with someone else, einstein. i can only assume you're speaking of chip kelly, who i have no interest in at all.
Sorry, thought you were that loser that liked slurping Chip's balls. My mistake.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, thought you were that loser that liked slurping Chip's balls. My mistake.

i can safely say i do not care what chip kelly is doing and i'm glad his forced practice smoothies and high speed no huddle offense for teens on crack is no longer in the NFL. so, apology accepted on that.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners took away what Mahomes does well and he looks rather pedestrian.

Until he didn’t.....

Though I will say the Damien Williams was MVP to me. That award is such fucking nonsense anymore.

I don’t knock Mahomes for struggling. That’s a BRUTAL defense they were up against. But when they couldn’t do what they usually can do for whole swaths of the game it was Williams who kept some float to them. No one saw KC having a run game with any effect here.

And then Williams scores the two TDs to come back and ice it. He should be at Disney here soon.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until he didn’t.....

Though I will say the Damien Williams was MVP to me. That award is such fucking nonsense anymore.

I don’t knock Mahomes for struggling. That’s a BRUTAL defense they were up against. But when they couldn’t do what they usually can do for whole swaths of the game it was Williams who kept some float to them. No one saw KC having a run game with any effect here.

And then Williams scores the two TDs to come back and ice it. He should be at Disney here soon.

I don't knock him for struggling either. It is part of the game. To me I felt his struggles were more of the same Andy Reid and not all on Mahomes. Now don't get me wrong I was all about Reid getting his ring but as the game went on it felt so eerily similar about all the other dissappointments Reid had in big games. It just seemed like it they could not adjust. A part of it is that the Niners choked as much as the Chiefs won.

My post came before his second interception and up until then I thought he was playing pretty bad. But just like you said you have to give credit to the defense itself. Even the best QB's will struggle what separates them from just the average and good QB's is that they stay in there and keep firing and that is what Mahomes did.

You are right about the MVP. It should have went to Williams. It is nothing more than a popularity award now.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I challenge you to find one single post where I said Wentz was better than Mahomes. All you need to do is find one. If you can't I suggest you shut the fuck up. I am living rent free up in that empty brain of yours.

I will make it easy for you. You will not find a post where I said that. However I will post a link to a thread at the start of this season where I stated Mahomes is better than Wentz. I also said he should be #1 overall on the list.

PFF Says Mahomes Is 6th Best QB In The NFL

So get off my nuts you tool. I get it you are angry all the times I made you look like a buffoon and I pretty much ignore your dumb ass but what I will not do is let a loser like you state I said something I did not.

Last edited:

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I challenge you to find one single post where I said Wentz was better than Mahomes. All you need to do is find one. If you can't I suggest you shut the fuck up. I am living rent free up in that empty brain of yours.

I will make it easy for you. You will not find a post where I said that. However I will post a link to a thread at the start of this season where I stated Mahomes is better than Wentz. I also said he should be #1 overall on the list.

PFF Says Mahomes Is 6th Best QB In The NFL

So get off my nuts you tool. I get it you are angry all the times I made you look like a buffoon and I pretty much ignore your dumb ass but what I will not do is let a loser like you state I said something I did not.

"Throwing open receivers is something very few QB's in the NFL can do. Among all the young QB's, Wentz, Dak, Goff, Mahomes, Watson I think that Wentz is better than them all in that category. Yes everyone is salivating over Mahomes and a lot of people have him as the best QB in the NFL. I have not seen evidence that he is throwing a lot of receivers open. He is making a lot of fluke plays because of his ability to escape trouble. He has a cannon of an arm too. He is an accurate QB, I am not saying he is not but he tends to throw to a lot of wide open receivers."

just one example. it's a fucking joke. receivers get open and wentz is scared to throw to them, LOFL! he's missing 2 yard swing passes 50 feet over player's heads. who is he THROWING OPEN? stop trying to make wentz an elite, top 5 quarterback. he's NOT. he's not even close to a mahomes level. just like i said numerous times in the past.. wentz is in the 'middle of the pack' squad with a ton of other QB's. mayfield, dak, goff, allen, newton, watson, etc. at 24 mahomes already has more MVP awards, conference championships, playoff appearances and playoff wins than wentz will ever have. carson is nothing special in this league.

giphy.gif

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Throwing open receivers is something very few QB's in the NFL can do. Among all the young QB's, Wentz, Dak, Goff, Mahomes, Watson I think that Wentz is better than them all in that category. Yes everyone is salivating over Mahomes and a lot of people have him as the best QB in the NFL. I have not seen evidence that he is throwing a lot of receivers open. He is making a lot of fluke plays because of his ability to escape trouble. He has a cannon of an arm too. He is an accurate QB, I am not saying he is not but he tends to throw to a lot of wide open receivers."

just one example. it's a fucking joke. receivers get open and wentz is scared to throw to them, LOFL! he's missing 2 yard swing passes 50 feet over player's heads. who is he THROWING OPEN? stop trying to make wentz an elite, top 5 quarterback. he's NOT. he's not even close to a mahomes level. just like i said numerous times in the past.. wentz is in the 'middle of the pack' squad with a ton of other QB's. mayfield, dak, goff, allen, newton, watson, etc. at 24 mahomes already has more MVP awards, conference championships, playoff appearances and playoff wins than wentz will ever have. carson is nothing special in this league.

giphy.gif

LMAO..... are you serious? That is not my saying Wentz is better than Mahomes. That post is my saying Wentz is better than Mahomes in ONE category. That is not my saying that Wentz is a better overall QB. You really are a special kind of stupid.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Andy Reid.
I guess Shady gets one too, right?

Good question. I guess so since he was on the team but I wonder if he has to be on the SB roster to qualify.