• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl or Bust for the Rams OBJ Edition

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is a funny for such a character guy with a bad daddy, he sure garnered a lot of interest from the best organizations in football, Patriots, Packers, Saints, et cetera. Since he went to the Rams it will blow up in their faces. Would the same be said if he went to the Packers or Patriots? Hmmm...
Slow down there. I think no matter where he went people would think it was going to blow up in their face Because that’s what OBJ does. Why would it be any different because it’s the rams?

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ will do good things for da RAMS. Haters are a dime a dozen. OBJ is a big talent. Stafford is way better than that scrub Mayfield. Can't wait to rub it in these haters faces. Wait for it hahaha

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What those living in fantasy LAnd are closing a blind eye to is, there are only so many balls to go around in a game.

Will OBJ help the Rams? I think so but not significantly. Is it enough to get the Rams over the top finally? Ram fans pray so because this team is do or die NOW. They have no immediate future if this all in plan doesn't work.

As mentioned by everyone minus the Ram-A-lamba ding dongs on here, OBJ wants the ball in this contract year. He won't take targets away from Kupp or Woods. So does this 7 week rental help or hurt? Can he not be a distraction for two months or will he become a distraction. His past performance tells the majority of us he will be more hinderance. Time will tell.

Here is the difference for those claiming other great teams wanted him. Sure they did because he would've been a #1 in NE and a #2 in GB. That's the biggest difference on those teams, he would've gotten the targets his diva-ness requires.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What those living in fantasy LAnd are closing a blind eye to is, there are only so many balls to go around in a game.

Will OBJ help the Rams? I think so but not significantly. Is it enough to get the Rams over the top finally? Ram fans pray so because this team is do or die NOW. They have no immediate future if this all in plan doesn't work.

As mentioned by everyone minus the Ram-A-lamba ding dongs on here, OBJ wants the ball in this contract year. He won't take targets away from Kupp or Woods. So does this 7 week rental help or hurt? Can he not be a distraction for two months or will he become a distraction. His past performance tells the majority of us he will be more hinderance. Time will tell.

Here is the difference for those claiming other great teams wanted him. Sure they did because he would've been a #1 in NE and a #2 in GB. That's the biggest difference on those teams, he would've gotten the targets his diva-ness requires.
Oh finally an expert has blessed us with such vast knowledge. Try go

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His post was accurate.
Well yeah, he would get more catches elsewhere and i respect the fact he came to the Rams. If his attitude stays in check, they can form a great trio, where someone should always be open. They should able to feed off each other and open things for each other. My bigger concern is the line giving Stafford enough time to make at least two reads, more so than OBJ's attitude. Kupp who already draws the most double teams of any receiver will see more one on ones.

This is a good opportunity for OBJ if he can keep his ego in check.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,966.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playoffs in the NFC will be interesting with TB, LA, Dallas and GB....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh finally an expert has blessed us with such vast knowledge. Try go
Surrounded by fans like you and a couple other Lambies, it doesn't take much to be considered an expert. Thanks for recognizing though.

Now go play Madden and read football for dummies.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ will do good things for da RAMS. Haters are a dime a dozen. OBJ is a big talent. Stafford is way better than that scrub Mayfield. Can't wait to rub it in these haters faces. Wait for it hahaha
If you copy/paste you should put quotes on it and cite the reference - even if it's the guy bagging your groceries at the Vallarta

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sarcastic sarcasm GIF

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford does not strike as a guy who will go out of his way to get OBJ the ball just to keep him happy.
IMO I thinks he resents being put in this position ...I think a lot of QB's would.

At that is because OBJ is so high profile .....the media will be all over this. They will have a microphone in his face after the first game with questions
like: "Are you happy you were only targeted twice in this game today?"

But it could very well be the very move that tips the scales and gets them into the show.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,966.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford does not strike as a guy who will go out of his way to get OBJ the ball just to keep him happy.
IMO I thinks he resents being put in this position ...I think a lot of QB's would.

At that is because OBJ is so high profile .....the media will be all over this. They will have a microphone in his face after the first game with questions
like: "Are you happy you were only targeted twice in this game today?"

But it could very well be the very move that tips the scales and gets them into the show.

Stafford is a smarter player than Mayfield. And better.

The Rams will use a lot of 3 WR and probably even some 4 WR sets....

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really shocked when OBJ's dad went to social media and spoke for him. Bad look for OBJ. Maybe he'll finally get his head outta ass with the Rams? Because he's had issues at his other two stops in the league.

But he's in a much different situation now. One of the best teams in the league. He has no room to open his big mouth and say anything. Just be a team player. Something he's yet to do during his NFL career.
I hope his dad has blonde hair and an unnaturally dark beard.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To surmise:

Rams cut $600K rookie back-up and sign $1.25M veteran back-up.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is a smarter player than Mayfield. And better.

The Rams will use a lot of 3 WR and probably even some 4 WR sets....
Lets remember that this version of Stafford is smatter & better.

Him being this accurate is a kind of a new thing.