• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl or Bust for the Rams OBJ Edition

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it.

And don't run from your prediction. Own that shit.

You’re a good mix of tard and emotional. Where did I predict a ring? That’s the goal you know.. not just to beat the Rams in September.

Keep reaching marge

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone else care to splain to this tard why OBJ went the Rams? I tried but I guess now that was a prediction :L

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone else care to splain to this tard why OBJ went the Rams? I tried but I guess now that was a prediction :L
You’re a good mix of tard and emotional. Where did I predict a ring? That’s the goal you know.. not just to beat the Rams in September.

Keep reaching marge
Here we go again. :L

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect what the Rams are trying to do, kind of similar to what TB did last season. They realize they are going to have to stay a step ahead of TB in the playoffs. Whether or not the moves they are making pays off or not is yet to be seen, but I like what they are trying to do.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect what the Rams are trying to do, kind of similar to what TB did last season. They realize they are going to have to stay a step ahead of TB in the playoffs. Whether or not the moves they are making pays off or not is yet to be seen, but I like what they are trying to do.
@SJ76 hear that? That was the kiss of death For the Rams. LOL

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again OBJ had a bad QB throwing to him. Also Beckham wasn't happy being on a bad Browns team that had no chance to win with a scrub like Mayfield. Now OBJ knows he has a chance at going to a SB. He'll get back to being very good. He can be a slot he can run routes and go deep. You'll see when a good QB is at the helm and OBJ has something to go for A SB.
That's the definition of not being a team player but a "me" player. Rams have a lot of players to dish the ball too so I'll be curious to see how he responds if he only gets 3 to 4 targets a few games in a row.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the definition of not being a team player but a "me" player. Rams have a lot of players to dish the ball too so I'll be curious to see how he responds if he only gets 3 to 4 targets a few games in a row.
Wait for it.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that he signed with the Rams just showed no one else wanted the drama that comes with the now middling talent. If he were offered a roster spot at KC or GB, he would have took it because both those places you could see a role for him in the offense. The Rams dont have a role for him to fill. Just ask Desean Jackson.
No Jackson was only a deep threat. OBJ is ab all around WR. Can work in the slot can run routes and can go deep. He'll be in the mix a lot. OBJ is a top of the line WR. He just had a junk QB in Cleveland. I've watched him over the years. He throws late, he over throws,
Remember he's a FA in the off-season. Dude wants to show off his talents for that big payday so if he sees only 3 or 4 targets a game, you think he'll be happy about that?
I think he'll take some catches away from Jefferson. Also Rams throw a lot. Have 3 WR sets all the time.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Jackson was only a deep threat. OBJ was an all around WR. Can work in the slot can run routes and can go deep. He'll be in the mix a lot. OBJ is a top of the line WR. He just had a junk QB in Cleveland. I've watched him over the years. He throws late, he over throws,

I think he'll take some catches away from Jefferson. Also Rams throw a lot. Have 3 WR sets all the time.
Fify

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that he signed with the Rams just showed no one else wanted the drama that comes with the now middling talent. If he were offered a roster spot at KC or GB, he would have took it because both those places you could see a role for him in the offense. The Rams dont have a role for him to fill. Just ask Desean Jackson.
No Jackson was only a deep threat. OBJ is ab all around WR. Can work in the slot, can run routes and can go deep. He'll be in the mix a lot. OBJ is a top of the line WR. He just had a junk QB in Cleveland. I've watched him over the years. He throws late, he over throws, he stinks IMO.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Jackson was only a deep threat. OBJ is ab all around WR. Can work in the slot can run routes and can go deep. He'll be in the mix a lot. OBJ is a top of the line WR. He just had a junk QB in Cleveland. I've watched him over the years. He throws late, he over throws,

Van Jefferson only averages about 4 to 5 targets a game. So take away the bulk of them and add a few plays called for OBJ, we could be looking at maybe 6 to 7 targets a game. That's could be/probably not to his liking.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think most of think OBJ will run all over the field a 3-4 times a game.
I believe he'll continue to catch 50% of throws to him - if he doesn't decline further.
It's possible he will get more throws than that for awhile, until Stafford becomes a "junk QB"

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of think OBJ will run all over the field a 3-4 times a game.
I believe he'll continue to catch 50% of throws to him - if he doesn't decline further.
It's possible he will get more throws than that for awhile, until Stafford becomes a "junk QB"
He may pull a hammy if he's not getting the proper targets in his mind.