• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl or Bust for the Rams OBJ Edition

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playoffs in the NFC will be interesting with TB, LA, Dallas and GB....
Probably. I think what we're seeing in the NFL right now is the revenge of the dlines, though. Denver was able to completely shut down Dallas because they could get pressure without blitzing. Titans demolished the Rams, too.

We're hitting a point, I think, where olines can't sustain these Madden type offenses.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what they Pais him but it's a low risk move.

If he acts like an ass.....release him.

Looked at contract... really team friendly IMO.

$1.2M this year... and then $3M in incentives tied to playoff wins for each round as I understand it. All incentives are considered unlikely to be earned so if earned (win playoff games) hit the cap next year.

Packers really could not even afford that with their salary cap situation for next year so not surprising he did not choose the Packers if he wanted contract tied to incentives and playoffs.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,966.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked at contract... really team friendly IMO.

$1.2M this year... and then $3M in incentives tied to playoff wins for each round as I understand it. All incentives are considered unlikely to be earned so if earned (win playoff games) hit the cap next year.

Packers really could not even afford that with their salary cap situation for next year so not surprising he did not choose the Packers if he wanted contract tied to incentives and playoffs.
Think he went to LA for a chance to win this season and goes to NO or LV next season when he wants a last payday.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,966.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a little surprised te signed with the Rams.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,966.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already walloped the Titans, Browns and Rams and could have beat the Packers on 2nd to last play of game... I think they are in the discussion.
I think they slip a little in 2nd half and lose their 1st playoff game. Don't trust them.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now the signing looks brilliant but I do agree that the Rams probably are better with Woods

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, he would get more catches elsewhere and i respect the fact he came to the Rams. If his attitude stays in check, they can form a great trio, where someone should always be open. They should able to feed off each other and open things for each other. My bigger concern is the line giving Stafford enough time to make at least two reads, more so than OBJ's attitude. Kupp who already draws the most double teams of any receiver will see more one on ones.

This is a good opportunity for OBJ if he can keep his ego in check.
Very true.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already walloped the Titans, Browns and Rams and could have beat the Packers on 2nd to last play of game... I think they are in the discussion.
As a Dallas fan, I'd like to say most of us fans aren't sure why Dallas is some kinda sure thing all of a sudden for THE discussion.. Like the national media, most of you guys here have an opinion why Dallas will suck or why they will fuck it up in the end. As a long time Dallas fan, I salute you guys and the efforts here. When Dallas falls short, you guys will race to this board to laugh at Dallas fans for being over confident. Bet that!

I haven't seen a cocky Dallas fan this season post championship anything. Dallas fans seem to fully understand the eastern division is nothing more than a first round home game. Cardinal, Packers and Bucs are big time threats to the Rams. No team, coach or fan base have pushed their chips all in more than the LA Rams. ( even before picking up a 3rd WR) This thread right here cements all that!

AS I said in the Ramsey thread.....We'll see. Nobody questions the talent, winning is all that matters.
Championship is the only measuring stick now, no matter how hard you boys wanna spin to others being haters.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Week 10 in 2018, Rams lost Cooper Kupp for the season