• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

State of Nebraska ready to sue Federal Governent

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eric
Look I like the format of the board I did all my posting on cause you could see what people posted. What I do not like about this style of board is all the threads and it is soo hard to talk with people cause you do not know what thread they are on but at least they break it up and almost every thread here is sports related.
The other site I post on keeps messing with the look and the way things are done and how they deal with trolls and would delete non troll fans and allow the trolls to get away with murder (really just short of it) and make things miserable for the fans on their own sites to make it so you cannot talk with your teams fans and most of the fans of a team have their profiles deleted while the trolls continue. That is why I am here.
I also liked the fact that on the other site if you made a mistake instead of getting in your face about it most would just nicely point out what you said that was wrong and why. Here they usually really get in your face and will at least with me causes the same behavior. If I am wrong let me know and why if it is a historical fact and I remembered it wrong I want to learn, if it is an opinion well sometimes I can be wrong and I can change but I can be right also. Just the way you go about dealing with things.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yu...use common grammar skills...commas, spaces, periods, paragraph breaks etc...I agree to a certain degree...but i scroll past the majority of your posts because they are a big blur of alphabet soup 99% of the time.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note, I decided no longer to vote, when the votes no longer mattered. A certain person whom was the certain son of a previous president was elected president, despite getting less votes than his competitor....hmmm....

We went from a record surplus to a record deficit during this guys term....WHY? So those rich bastards could get even richer off every conservative idiot that believed that sacrificing american troops was worth the ptive of oil.

So, I say to you, all the people screaming for the presidents head, who the hell did you vote for to CREATE THIS MESS???

No matter who was trying to clean up this mess, you would hate them for not fixing it RIGHT AWAY....even though you were at least one vote that added to the problem that caused it.

That is the end of my political convo no this thread:)

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eric
That is the end of my political convo no this thread

You want to nit pick you cannot even get your own TWO LETTER WORD spelled right.

If you do not read my stuff then do not comment on it. If your so LAZY to not even read any of it then you do not have a reason to complain. Just like YOU NOT VOTING.

And there never was any real surplus they admitted that at 1st then just started saying it was a surplus even though it was just a paper shuffle. clinton was when this recession started. Farmer friends said normally either grain is low/high or livestock is low/high but the only thing that has ever followed both being low is recession and that happened during the second half of clinton's 2nd term.

Note that obama is still trying to say this is Bush's economy a year after he took office. Bush only mentioned ONCE while RUNNING for his 1st term that the economy was already sliding. Then a short while later we had 9-11 and he had a big mess to try to fix because of terrorists. No he didn't do everything right but for most of his 2nd term everything was dems fault. They took over congress, Bush was one of the lowest vetoing presidents. Pelosi with her witch smile when they got control of congress PROMISED more openness More non partisanship and what did she do, call congress back two weeks early and lock out every republican and most of the independents. For what, Closed door meetings. They did nothing to force gas prices down cause we were being stolen from in that area and blamed Bush for it but sat back and did nothing. The housing crunch was the result of high gas prices and people needing to get to work and when their money ran out the economy said when this is enough.

This is 99% dems fault for not stepping up.
Now obama promised the same things that Pelosi promised and did the exact same things and worse. Allowed outright bribes to buy senator votes. Your wonderful senator was one of them, and for weeks none of his people in state or in washington answered the phones.

The dems by and large right now are nazi's/cold war communists and that is what you are if you think its okay for them to shit on the constitution and go against the will of the people. Leave and go to your wonderful canada or sweden (caps not done on purpose, if you knew anything you would know that things like that done consistently to the same words is a way to show no respect, just so you know).

If you are old enough to have been eligible to go to Vietnam I bet you ran to canada or mexico and cheated your way back into the USA. Where do other countries come to get procedures done if they have the cash, RIGHT HERE. Why!!!! Cause in their systems they either are not options offered or you are put on a waiting list that you could literally die on waiting to have the treatment.

Before you comment on my writing you better READ instead sitting on your lazy ass and making excuses for not reading and then saying a persons stuff that you say you either didn't read or didn't read most of has all these basic errors, and you cannot even take the time to spell a two letter word correctly.

Go say hi to your idols Hitler and Stalin when you meet them in hell.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't bother reading a word of that mess...you can't even read my name right....EPIC....not ERIC.

I saw some white spots in that mega run on sentence of yours, at least you know how to use a space bar lol

Kisen427

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I laugh when people compare out government now to both communist and Nazisn. You can't be both the 2 idealologies don't work together and like the people on foxnews and CNN all I hear is complaining but no action. If you have an issue, call your representative. Also our government mess was caused by both parties. We need to have faith in our leaders or we will fall like Rome.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laugh when people compare out government now to both communist and Nazisn. You can't be both the 2 idealologies don't work together and like the people on foxnews and CNN all I hear is complaining but no action. If you have an issue, call your representative. Also our government mess was caused by both parties. We need to have faith in our leaders or we will fall like Rome.

I think he was using those 2 governments as examples of ones that use control to run things (Yes, they both try to control everything). Having faith is the last thing we should do. The leaders are suppose to be doing what we want them to do. And actually, having faith in the leaders is what cause rome to fall in the first place.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nolehusker
Your exactly right. They had the idea that those in the leadership knew better how to do everything and that everyone outside of that group knew nothing, and if you spoke against them you disappeared or went to jail. Guess what obamacare wants to do. And what have the dems said about those that did not want obamacare.

Also, if you are not going to read then do not comment. I broke it down into smaller chunks and corrected HIS spelling, which he wants to over look to belittle. Sounds just like the people that are trying to force this mess on us, ILLEGALLY!

Does anyone in congress know how to do your job, I doubt it. If you have a business do they know how to run it best? NO!!! They cannot even do as good a job as the old Roman gov. did cause they are set to destroy this country in 1/4th the time it took the Roman leadership to do it in and are already more corrupt.

And like Nolhusker said in a way is The Constitution is what these people are breaking, the foundation of our country and every LEGAL american in this country and that is treason in my mine. I know, having been in the military if these people would have tried to go against the people in charge of them (WE THE PEOPLE are in charge of those in gov.) they would be serving hard time off of courtmartials.

And again you are making your excuses for not reading cause you say it is a mess. You know when you do not even spell two letter words correctly. He does this cause he either cannot read or knows that I am right and he should go to those in russia or germany that still support Stalin and Hitler cause he as most of the dems in gov are doing the same things as those two in history.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey NoleHusker how you doing?
One of the problems I have at times can be explained by a test I had to take on teaching block. We had to take a couple tests that that was suppose to show us our learning styles. In one it showed me in two areas, which they said was fairly rare, not uncommon but not usual. And the other showed me in all 4 learning styles and the instructor said that is unusual and meant that I could understand and teach to all 4 learning styles.
The problem is that you have to understand how to organize each style in your own mind so you can teach. It also means that I have to be relatively smart but a bit unorganized in my thoughts. Since I grew up in the military due to my father being a lifer, we moved about once every 2 years. That meant I never did get consistent help in areas that I was weaker in and some things just are not important to me.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And again you are making your excuses for not reading cause you say it is a mess. You know when you do not even spell two letter words correctly. He does this cause he either cannot read or knows that I am right and he should go to those in russia or germany that still support Stalin and Hitler cause he as most of the dems in gov are doing the same things as those two in history.

What's the excuse for what the banks have done, and what the corporate world is doing by outsourcing jobs, and also sending thousands upon thousands of jobs to China and other Asian pieces of shit, with the blessing of our leaders.

Lately I've been voting for 3rd party candidates as president.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The dems and CLINTON went against the WILL of the PEOPLE, and Obama and the dems now are being much more brazen and in your face about taking away every freedom and making everyone wards of the state, all against our Constitution. An the Republicans did not Do what WE the People elected them to do on the Contract for America.

I will only vote Republican in rare instances and vote third party or for mickey mouse or donald duck or myself

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ex
You are lucky that you can vote 3rd party for president cause not every state has that ability an both major parties are to blame but the dems have been pushing it in the court system the hardest.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
epic
The IDIOT.
You need to learn to read and you would see that I have reasons for having mistakes. And some are that there are some things I do not care about. You want to discredit people and not read.

Guess there are certain things you claim to know how to do thats recognize shapes and not how to read.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey NoleHusker how you doing?
One of the problems I have at times can be explained by a test I had to take on teaching block. We had to take a couple tests that that was suppose to show us our learning styles. In one it showed me in two areas, which they said was fairly rare, not uncommon but not usual. And the other showed me in all 4 learning styles and the instructor said that is unusual and meant that I could understand and teach to all 4 learning styles.
The problem is that you have to understand how to organize each style in your own mind so you can teach. It also means that I have to be relatively smart but a bit unorganized in my thoughts. Since I grew up in the military due to my father being a lifer, we moved about once every 2 years. That meant I never did get consistent help in areas that I was weaker in and some things just are not important to me.

I feel ya. I am more of a visual learner, but I can learn things other ways pretty easily. Sometimes you'll start off saying things in one style then switch to another style right in the middle and it confuses people. Glad to hear your dad was a lifer. Most've been hard for you though, having to start over every 2 years basically.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the excuse for what the banks have done, and what the corporate world is doing by outsourcing jobs, and also sending thousands upon thousands of jobs to China and other Asian pieces of shit, with the blessing of our leaders.

Lately I've been voting for 3rd party candidates as president.

Here is the excuse. They are too big and powerful. They can basically get away with whatever they want. Ruin the economy, oh, we'll help you build yourself back up because you're too big to let go bankrupt. As for outsourcing, that is globalization mixed with taxes and minimum wage requirements going up. Look at it this way, if you were running your business and you had 2 options:
1. Stay in the US and have to pay $7.25/hr (use to be $5.25/hr or something like that. These numbers are not completely accurate but close enough) for all your workers, plus high taxes on property, returns, etc.
2. Go somewhere else and pay $7.25 a day (again not accurate but you'll see my point) and pay a lot less taxes than here.
Obviously option 2 is better fiscally. Also, for those that complain that we pay others soooo much less than we do here, these jobs are actually in the upper end of the working class in those countries. It is often ten times more than the average pay for the working class in that country. Maybe even more.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly NoleHusker. And What President was responsible for that, Not Bush, either one of them. lol right NoleHusker.

I was on the other site and posted and reread my post and had one word in there twice back to back. I didn't notice it. I know that since the car accident and surgeries that I get spasms in my fingers and I do not even feel it happen much anymore but if I do not catch it visually I post. Normally I do not double check everything I post.