• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Stanley Cup Final Game 4: Los Angeles Kings @ New York Rangers, 6/11 5:00 PM, NBCSN

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all remember what happened on this day 2 years ago right? I would love to be able to celebrate a second Stanley Cup tonight. That would be awesome.

Go Kings Go!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kings are poised to hoist the cup but they had better not do the hoisting in their minds before they actually win the game. The Rangers have a habit of sneaking up on people and they may just do that if the Kings start believing what they see and hear in the next couple of hours.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fourth one is always the toughest to win, it took the Kings Games 4-6 to win in 2012. Would love a sweep, especially after seeing how big a bitchboy Lundqvist and the Rangers are in general, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it come home to LA for Game 5.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fourth one is always the toughest to win, it took the Kings Games 4-6 to win in 2012. Would love a sweep, especially after seeing how big a bitchboy Lundqvist and the Rangers are in general, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it come home to LA for Game 5.
Ya, they are just a bunch of whiners with no accountability. "Puck Luck" and other BS instead of being accountable and just acknowledge that maybe they should have converted on one of their 6 Power Plays in Game 3 or scored on one of their 2 Power Plays in OT of Game 2, or had Kreider/Hagelin convert their breakaways.

Even Lundqvist's interview yesterday was dumb as he just said he analyzed his game and wouldn't change a thing because it was all bounces. Quick has been able to elevate his game yet again and Lundqvist's comments make it seem like he doesn't feel that he needs to. He feels that he is doing good enough. That is not a winner's mentality. Jamal Mayers called that shit out yesterday and it was great. He basically said "To me those are excuses and aren't good enough".

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is the exact day 2 years ago that we won our 1st Stanley Cup. Let's sweep this series boys & party. :yahoo::yahoo::suds::suds::party::party:

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, they are just a bunch of whiners with no accountability. "Puck Luck" and other BS instead of being accountable and just acknowledge that maybe they should have converted on one of their 6 Power Plays in Game 3 or scored on one of their 2 Power Plays in OT of Game 2, or had Kreider/Hagelin convert their breakaways.

Exactly.

All I'm reading is the Rangers saying they didn't get any bounces, all 3 goals in Game 3 had luck components, etc. Well, they did but good teams make their own luck.

As they say, the harder you work the luckier you get. Instead of working harder, these mooks seem to have an aura of entitlement to them and think they don't deserve to be in this situation. Uh yeah, you do - you blew multiple goal leads and couldn't make a big save when you needed it. And I haven't even taken into consideration the number of PPs, breakaways and other missed opportunities. Pretty self explanatory to me.

I'm totally OK with the Rangers having that mentality, actually. They are content thinking they should be in this series because they think they outplayed LA where as from the first two periods of Games 1 and 2 they have been outplayed essentially in terms of possession and more importantly on the scoreboard.

Keep thinking that way, that just means the Kings win tonight and piss on your ice with a Cup celebration. Never had any attitude against the Rangers prior to this series, but as it has gone along and rather than give credit to another team who is clearly superior they blame "puck luck". Stupid.

Even Lundqvist's interview yesterday was dumb as he just said he analyzed his game and wouldn't change a thing because it was all bounces. Quick has been able to elevate his game yet again and Lundqvist's comments make it seem like he doesn't feel that he needs to. He feels that he is doing good enough. That is not a winner's mentality. Jamal Mayers called that shit out yesterday and it was great. He basically said "To me those are excuses and aren't good enough".

I saw that, I loved it. Mayers basically said stop making excuses, play harder and you deserve to be in this predicament. The Rangers think they are some gift to the hockey world, they are about to see they are just an average team with an above average goalie.

Lundqvist is a crying bitch, I hope the Kings torch him for 6 goals tonight. The Kings can toss him a Stanley Cup Champion 2014 towel to put those tears into.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I agree. It does nothing but hurt them long term. They can go ahead and keep doing what they're doing because maybe their "luck" will change.

Go Kings! Catch you all tomorrow morning.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that a sign of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Ox

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that thinks McGuire needs to be on a national registry?

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.. it's all because of the bounces. F'in biased hacks

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bounces.. the bounces.. LOL

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Rangers keep doing what you've been doing. That's losing.

Ox

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings with another lucky bounce, went off a stick but somehow Quick was able to stop it. Pure lucky bounce

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good goal

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe now these myopic wanks at NBCSN can stop crying about the "bounces"

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings needed to clear that puck. Sent it right to the Ranger waiting at the blue line along the boards. Take a look guys before you send it out. Had plenty of time.

Ox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way i see that, it hit his stick and went on a slighty downward trajectory, still bounced off thie crossbar and went in.