• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts...

1) I liked how they had Mackey kill Jax. Nice touch.

2) The SFX in the final scene were SUPER bad. It really took away from the scene, I think.

3) Seeing that Jax died the same way JT did, are we supposed to take from that that JT had a meeting with Mr Mayham? All we know about JTs death was that Gemma, Clay and Unser were involved, but there was never much explanation.

4) Jax telling Niro his plans, then his good byes to Wendy and the boys was a great scene.

5) So I guess they just decided to drop the whole deal with Tig and Marks. I know there will be holes after 7 seasons, I just hate holes that affect the actual life/death of characters.

6) Afterword was, again, a complete mess. How could they not have brought in some people to make that thing work?

-Super Bad may even be generous

-No JT didn't meet mayhem. He just was aware of Clay and Gemma's plot against him

- Not so much dropped as it ended up being literal. Marks truly was just testing Jax. Lame as shit but it is what it is. Tig becomes an "excellent choice" for VP lol.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the biggest disappointment was not finding out who the fuck the ghost was. why couldnt we have been thrown that bone to either be his sister, jt's illegitimate kid, how hard would that have been. I dont even think sutter knew what to do with her. If she was his sister, he might have changed course again.

The rest was awesome. I didnt expect them to kill the kings, expected it to be conner. again, sons want no piece of that business, thought they would be getting back in it.

Jax finishing off all the rest of the bad guys was good. I dont think it was rushed, he just went along on his own and took care of business. He just went down the list and took care of things quick, it had to be quick before word got out that Jax was killing everybody. I expected tyler to have a bigger play in the marx situation.

That aftershow, Sutter was a drunk stuttering prick. They should have taped it before they started drinking. ask a 4 minute question. I also have a better feeling with the end after hearing Charlie on the aftershow with that accent and what seems to be some oxford training on acting. Maybe getting the final season dvd will have some more thought out and edited commentary.

They ended it well though, no drive off to the sunset and wondering where he went, only two questions are is wendy knocked up again and how will they get that ring away from the frankenkid?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a good ended, he needed to die. I think it would have been a corny ending if he had rode off into the sunset....

Wendy getting the kids was good and Nero helping here out was good...

The homeless lady that would have been nice to find out here angle in all this...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention Abel playing with the ring. My take on that was that he was already set on the path, and Jax's sacrifice was essentially for naught.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutter addressed the ghost in the afterword.

He basically said he had no idea who she was and it was up to the audience to make that decision.

Cop out, IMHO.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He basically said he had no idea who she was and it was up to the audience to make that decision.

Cop out, IMHO.

Angel of death. Definitely religious but Sutter is too smart to step in that pile publicly.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cop out, IMHO.

OK, my friend told me we knew who the ghost was, she was the mother of the girl that threw the brick thru the window last season, when he was in the house Jax saw the picture of the father, daughter and mother. He also said that she was the woman that was killed when JT was killed by the truck vs car vs bike accident.

I guess I missed that. I understand she ended up being the angel of death, and knowing now I bet watching this over again there was a kill each time we saw her. But you are right, if Jax knew who she was, why would he have asked her who she was when he saw her behind the court house. Why was he even there, did she lead him back there to get that blanket?

Sutter was so lit I dont know about giving him credit for sidestepping that one. It was terrible, by the time he stuttered out a question for Charlie, it was time for a break, so I gave up on watching it.

Like I said, I am satisfied with that being the only cliff hanger if we can even call it that. Maybe sutter can get on american horror story and use her as the angel of death again, but that role was already filled. I left the series satisfied its over and dont need to see more. Thats the best way for a show to end. We will see if Justified ends well.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty ending to this show IMO. Teller/Morrow is gone but Samcro and everything moves on as normal. I thought that there would be more death in the workings of what the club dealt with. Chibbs and Tig still alive and running the club.Able the horrible actor kid has the ring and looking like he will be a killer in his next school. This is set up to continue if they want to really. Sutter's obsession with the male ass and continued use had turned me off of the show really. I liked the earlier seasons. Jax in the end running into the truck was too predictable really. 40 cops following a biker? Looked like the OJ Simpson episode but I guess that no crimes happen in that area so all of those cops could join in that parade. No road block? I could go on but I will just post that this show used to be great and it came down to this shit season.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty ending to this show IMO. Teller/Morrow is gone but Samcro and everything moves on as normal. I thought that there would be more death in the workings of what the club dealt with. Chibbs and Tig still alive and running the club.Able the horrible actor kid has the ring and looking like he will be a killer in his next school. This is set up to continue if they want to really. Sutter's obsession with the male ass and continued use had turned me off of the show really. I liked the earlier seasons. Jax in the end running into the truck was too predictable really. 40 cops following a biker? Looked like the OJ Simpson episode but I guess that no crimes happen in that area so all of those cops could join in that parade. No road block? I could go on but I will just post that this show used to be great and it came down to this shit season.

Wow i so disagree. Guess im in the minority because i was hoping everyone didnt die. Thats what everyone expected. Glad the club lived on. Funny you hate it so much but kept watching. Guess your being a lil picky bringing up crap like roadblocks. I could go back to season 1 and find shit to complain about too. Its a fictional tv show. I mean how many murders were there in the lil town of charming? In real life, some kind of special task force wouldve helped. But its tv so u get 2-3 cops trying to bring a bunch of murderers down. Wonder if u like the walking dead. I mean zombies? Yeah right. So fake!! (Sarcasm)

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How original if they wouldve had a shootout and everyone died. I thought it was great the way he killed the loose ends. He had nothing to lose so why not? Loved the way he got marx.

Am a little pissed he didnt explain the ghost bum or anything. I never noticed she was a ghost. I was wondering how the bum got around so much.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also is anyone gonna rewatch the whole series now? Im gonna start from beginning on netflix soon

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my take... I'm okay with how it ended. Which just being "okay" with how it ended is disappointing, considering how I felt about this show a few seasons ago. The story always had a clear and obvious ending, and with the show's success, I always worried they'd stretch it out too long. I think that's what happened. They should have wrapped everything up last season. Looking back on season 7, I get the feeling Kurt Sutter wanted to have an amazing finale season, with twists and surprises like we've seen in the show before, but he just couldn't figure it out.

Everything wrapped up, Jax had his cathartic moment (as forced as it seemed), and everyone who needed to die to do the story justice died (regardless of how I feel about how the deaths happened). But with that, the more I think about it, the less satisfied I am.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow i so disagree. Guess im in the minority because i was hoping everyone didnt die. Thats what everyone expected. Glad the club lived on. Funny you hate it so much but kept watching. Guess your being a lil picky bringing up crap like roadblocks. I could go back to season 1 and find shit to complain about too. Its a fictional tv show. I mean how many murders were there in the lil town of charming? In real life, some kind of special task force wouldve helped. But its tv so u get 2-3 cops trying to bring a bunch of murderers down. Wonder if u like the walking dead. I mean zombies? Yeah right. So fake!! (Sarcasm)

To each their own, but Jax and Gemma couldn't live. Or if they did, the show would have been a miserable failure. Spare me the "why would you watch if you hated it so much," deal. It was a great show, and no one who's into it should stop watching in the last season because they don't like how it's going. That's the point, it was a great show, without a great ending.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each their own, but Jax and Gemma couldn't live. Or if they did, the show would have been a miserable failure. Spare me the "why would you watch if you hated it so much," deal. It was a great show, and no one who's into it should stop watching in the last season because they don't like how it's going. That's the point, it was a great show, without a great ending.

But jax and gemma DID die.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the one who started this thread so I doubt that my hating this show ever came to mind. It was just about how the show ended really. Of course we know this is not real life .BTW I also started a thread about the Walking Dead...care to bash on that one as well? At any rate it's just a show. :suds:

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watched it again last night. I finally saw the bread and wine left by the ghost and that bread back on the highway with Jax blood flowing towards it. Didnt really see that the first time, definite Jesus reference since the catholic version of water to wine and take and eat from church. Take it as sutter making Jax the savior. guess that was alot of respect to his biker bretheren.

Didnt miss much from the first airing other than me focusing on he homeless lady instead of the bread and wine.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
***********************WARNING SPOILER ALERT***************************

DO NOT CONTINUE if you have not seen all of Sons of Anarchy, or plan on watching it.

The show is full of deaths, some very surprising and heart wrenching, others are predictable. SO in your opinion which death was the most suprising to you?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, There is a prequel coming for SOA. Documenting the First 9!!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unser's death. It was used as a speed bump. Worthless ending to a cool character.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the deaths weren't written very well. They make the world seem like the Wild West where it's easy to clean up any kind of mess. Jax runs around like Yosemite Sam in Looney Tunes cartoons without catching much heat.