• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they were still very adamant that Jax make sure the vote was unanimous. Jax got the bylaw changed in exchange for his assistance in getting the Mayham vote against himself. He doesn't want to leave the other MC hanging after he put them in the tough position because of his mistake.

I am wondering what exactly is left for the club after this anyway. Guns are gone, they dont push drugs, they would "have to patch in a Jew" to take care of the legitimate business dollars. Will half of red woody and the garage be enough for them? Will they settle to join the Mayans when the chain of command goes to Chibs and he is the Irish gun contact all along? Will Chibbs basically take the job of Connor as the states contact for the guns once they kill him.
I am just wondering other options for this vote. Is part of that dismembering the club and letting them join whoever they want? Was it a vote that they wont have to be the ones to kill him? Where is their income if they just join with the old bastards? Just cant see them patching over to other MC's, but really dont know what options are left for them.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what cameos will we see in the finale? Will we see Glenn Close, Forrest Whitaker, Reed Diamond or Michael Pena? Are there any other "major" characters from The Shield that have not made an appearance yet?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am wondering what exactly is left for the club after this anyway. Guns are gone, they dont push drugs, they would "have to patch in a Jew" to take care of the legitimate business dollars. Will half of red woody and the garage be enough for them? Will they settle to join the Mayans when the chain of command goes to Chibs and he is the Irish gun contact all along? Will Chibbs basically take the job of Connor as the states contact for the guns once they kill him.
I am just wondering other options for this vote. Is part of that dismembering the club and letting them join whoever they want? Was it a vote that they wont have to be the ones to kill him? Where is their income if they just join with the old bastards? Just cant see them patching over to other MC's, but really dont know what options are left for them.

The patch over that I was referring to was patching over the Old Bastards into SAMCRO, not the other way around.

One of the major themes of this show is how everyone loves the cut. They would not want to be let go from the Sons.

Are you saying that there may be an unwritten bylaw that if the Prez meets Mayhem that the charter gets disbanded? That is an interesting point. However, it has been mentioned that black cannot join (this is the origin of the entire Juice story line, after all), and Jax has been positioning the Old Bastard patch over all season.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The patch over that I was referring to was patching over the Old Bastards into SAMCRO, not the other way around.

One of the major themes of this show is how everyone loves the cut. They would not want to be let go from the Sons.

Are you saying that there may be an unwritten bylaw that if the Prez meets Mayhem that the charter gets disbanded? That is an interesting point. However, it has been mentioned that black cannot join (this is the origin of the entire Juice story line, after all), and Jax has been positioning the Old Bastard patch over all season.

Yeah, I know what you meant, I just wondered what is actually gonna be left to patch into. Seems there is gonna be nothing left and the bastards really dont have much to give either. They dont seem too worried about leaving black short handed, dont know why the bastards would be important.

What I thought about Mayhem was that his crew might have to do the killing. It was different with Clay, most of them wanted him dead, I dont think there are any sons with this crew that want him dead so maybe it was taking his own life or letting Jurys crew do it instead of his own so none of his guys have to live with it.

I still think conner is gonna do some final damage bringing a crew with him to the meet with Tyler. Still waiting for Tig to die, thought Happy would have been gone mid season, so I kinda see a shootout with Conner and some of his irish that take at least one more son leaving their table even lighter, as light as the bastards.

Maybe there will be a final fuck you and Jax will plan with black to take out the rest of the sons and allow him to escape to the farm.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work got in the way.

I also think Marx has a final say, maybe even taking out the sons at the meet and Tyler at the same time.

I just keep seeing that look on the terminator guys face and cant see that expression just letting black in. We also saw in the previews that Jax talks to CCH, so there is the possibility that Jax tells her everything so that the streets settle down, but it ends up costing him going to prison since someone has to take the blame for all this. We saw MAckey end up in a cubicle that resembled a cell, its not impossible that Sutter puts Jax in prison where he follows the Otto and Juice rolls of being a prison bitch. Manson would like a blonde.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work got in the way.

I also think Marx has a final say, maybe even taking out the sons at the meet and Tyler at the same time.

I just keep seeing that look on the terminator guys face and cant see that expression just letting black in. We also saw in the previews that Jax talks to CCH, so there is the possibility that Jax tells her everything so that the streets settle down, but it ends up costing him going to prison since someone has to take the blame for all this. We saw MAckey end up in a cubicle that resembled a cell, its not impossible that Sutter puts Jax in prison where he follows the Otto and Juice rolls of being a prison bitch. Manson would like a blonde.

The fate of Mackey was worse than death or prison (for him).

What would be the worst possible fate for Jax? Death? I think this what he is setting up (sending Wendy and the kids to the farm with Nero, setting up the Mayhem vote, telling CCH that "the bad guys lose"). Prison? He has been there and done that. Expulsion? He was almost there with Tara a few seasons back, anyway. He would GLADLY move to the farm with Nero, Wendy and the kids.

Wendy and the kids eating it?????????

Would Sutter kill Thomas and Able? THAT would be the worst possible outcome, along with everyone in the chapter getting killed or sent to prison with him either alive, or the last to die so he knows that he did it to everyone.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its cleaning things up too quick, but still an awesome episode. Juice had many chances to take his own life, making sure the MC's relations were intact was just a little too dramatic.

What I thought was gonna happen was Gemma was gonna shoot herself to save that pain from her son, but she is constantly pushing him to be that outlaw and this might have been the last thing he needed to do before completely turning complete.

the by-law, I was thinking its more of a club cannot vote mayhem against its president, or the president can vote mayhem for his immediate club. The terminator dudes face pretty much told me Jax told him he voted mayhem for himself, I dont think he would have had that look on his face if it was just for letting black in.

At least my prediction of banging wendy came true, man that sheet got pretty low on the thigh for cable when he was drilling from behind. I am pretty sure he knocked her up and gave her another son if the story goes ahead to a pregnant wendy at the farm with Nero.

I wondered what Nero was getting from the garage. I highly doubted they kept tools out there.

I think they could have kept Jax' decision with his apologizing for not being able to live up to the patch away from us like he did from his club. I think they gave us enough to talk about for the day after, he already basically gave his sons to Nero and Wendy, I guess it leaves the chance he just drives off on his own. But it his own words, Opie was looking for a way out since Donna died, I think the same goes for Jax.
Do they end up having to black out his tatts before he dies?
I could swear I saw some moths flying out of Wendy's vag.:noidea: Kurt sure loves his male ass shots. I've never seen a show that has shown more anal suggested and male ass that this one.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gemma's early out means more about what happens to the death of members of the club in the end IMO.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fate of Mackey was worse than death or prison (for him).

What would be the worst possible fate for Jax? Death? I think this what he is setting up (sending Wendy and the kids to the farm with Nero, setting up the Mayhem vote, telling CCH that "the bad guys lose"). Prison? He has been there and done that. Expulsion? He was almost there with Tara a few seasons back, anyway. He would GLADLY move to the farm with Nero, Wendy and the kids.

Wendy and the kids eating it?????????

Would Sutter kill Thomas and Able? THAT would be the worst possible outcome, along with everyone in the chapter getting killed or sent to prison with him either alive, or the last to die so he knows that he did it to everyone.
I always thought since before this last season began that it would be Jax as the last man standing and knowing that he caused all of these deaths to happen. We will see.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about...Jax gets voted to meet Mr Mayhem. When he gets to the farm to say goodbye, Nero, Wendy and the boys have been slaughtered by August. SOA sets aside his death sentence, charters band together to take out August. All Redwood Originals are killed in the process

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gemma. Had a part in,knew about,or acted in killing members of her family yet loves them. Thanks Mom!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his own members kill him on top of the building where he used to read. Just by seeing the quick teaser.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about...Jax gets voted to meet Mr Mayhem. When he gets to the farm to say goodbye, Nero, Wendy and the boys have been slaughtered by August. SOA sets aside his death sentence, charters band together to take out August. All Redwood Originals are killed in the process

This is an awesome idea.

Pretty sure Jax already said goodbye to Nero and Wendy, Nero knew it, dont know if Wendy did. I dont know what money Wendy has going to her to care for the boys.

Does anyone know who were actually in the house and killed Gemmas birds? At first I thought Nero did it to make Gemma decide to go away with him, but if Augusts crew actually did that it would open up a final reckoning.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody know how long the final episode is gonna be?

I have not been searching for things since there are spoilers out there.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spoiler alert

10704023_10152465674740756_7815114706284640499_n.jpg

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally showed up on my dish program guide, 9-12 still dont know when it ends, but if you are setting a DVR stretch it out.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's over. I am kind of indifferent towards the finale. I think the 3 previous episodes were better. This was more of a drawn out good bye centered around 3 quick deaths to tie up the major players. I mean the Irish, Barosky and Marks were the exact same thing wtf.

The "I Believe I can Fly Ending" was pretty corny especially being carried out by Vic Mackey lol.

But, the finale at least tied everything up. No bullshit open ended questions. It was satisfying in that it had a definite conclusion I just felt everything was a little to convenient and predictable to get to the point.

Far worse finales though....Dexter.....

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody know how long the final episode is gonna be?

I have not been searching for things since there are spoilers out there.

2 hours. 1 hour after show

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved the last episode. SOA and 24 are my two favorite ever shows. Saying goodbye to his kids almost got me lol

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts...

1) I liked how they had Mackey kill Jax. Nice touch.

2) The SFX in the final scene were SUPER bad. It really took away from the scene, I think.

3) Seeing that Jax died the same way JT did, are we supposed to take from that that JT had a meeting with Mr Mayham? All we know about JTs death was that Gemma, Clay and Unser were involved, but there was never much explanation.

4) Jax telling Niro his plans, then his good byes to Wendy and the boys was a great scene.

5) So I guess they just decided to drop the whole deal with Tig and Marks. I know there will be holes after 7 seasons, I just hate holes that affect the actual life/death of characters.

6) Afterword was, again, a complete mess. How could they not have brought in some people to make that thing work?