• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
previews had Wayne talking to Gemma, probably at her fathers house. Had Jax with the other presidents. Didnt get who the new friend was that wanted Juice in the infirmary. (Back to Ottos resting place). Juice did everyting Jax asked for and his reward is getting killed? All he is being held for is shooting at some motorcycles isnt he? He isnt confessing to killing Eli.

I just hope if Jax is killed we get one last shot of Opie somehow. Kinda feeling like Nero and Wendy end up taking the boys to the ranch. Also kinda feel like Gemma ends up living almost like Vic Mackey did so he can feel the pain of his choices. She gets to know she set the coarse for Jax to possibly be killed.

Juice revealed to Jax that he helped Gemma with the whole planning. Since he came forward that is why Jax said he would make it quick. He had a glimmer of hope until Jax started asking him for that information then you saw he knew he was done.

The guards said they were boarding the "orient express" so sounds like the Chinese want him in the infirmary.

Also in the preview I saw the gang hoping out of a van and gunning some people down. Think it could be some of the other charter members? to save Jax from mayhem?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you watched the third to last episode of a show that has developed over seven seasons.... That thought provoking, in-depth analysis you offered is pretty worthless.

Don't ruin your pretty dress sweetheart.... More crying more bro hugs many I love you guys. I'll stand by assessment.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AWESOME episode. Not sure it was worth the crap we have had to wade through so far this season, but that is in the past at this point.

Thoughts...

1) I TOTALLY do not buy able. His plans are way to nuanced for a 5-year old to come up with and execute. His "good bye, grandma" was beyond cheesy.

2) "I accept that." CLASSIC line!

3) Will Juice rat out the club in some way? Or is he done next episode, as the guards have "boarded the Orient Express"?

4) Definitely looks like Jax will meet Mayhem. I think he will throw himself on the mercy of the council, and they will all tell each other how much they love each other as the Presidents kill Jax.

5) Who will take out Gemma? I only see two possibilities, Jax or Unser. I can see Unser learning the truth and figuring that since he is a dead man anyway, he would take Gemma out with him. Not sure I like this theory, though. He has always loved Gemma, and I am not sure he will not hold onto that love, even in the face of the truth.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AWESOME episode. Not sure it was worth the crap we have had to wade through so far this season, but that is in the past at this point.

Thoughts...

1) I TOTALLY do not buy able. His plans are way to nuanced for a 5-year old to come up with and execute. His "good bye, grandma" was beyond cheesy.

Agree, Able is the worst...

3) Will Juice rat out the club in some way? Or is he done next episode, as the guards have "boarded the Orient Express"?

I don't see Juice doing anything. They way the his last scene ended was good. He's accepted where he's at. Or, 'he accepts that.'

4) Definitely looks like Jax will meet Mayhem. I think he will throw himself on the mercy of the council, and they will all tell each other how much they love each other as the Presidents kill Jax.

That would work. Jax comes to terms with/accepts responsibility for everything he did wrong, which leads to his death.

5) Who will take out Gemma? I only see two possibilities, Jax or Unser. I can see Unser learning the truth and figuring that since he is a dead man anyway, he would take Gemma out with him. Not sure I like this theory, though. He has always loved Gemma, and I am not sure he will not hold onto that love, even in the face of the truth.

I don't think Jax will kill Gemma. Maybe Unser, but it would have to be in some dramatic fashion. I think he has everything pretty well pieced together at this point (he better anyway, or he's a dumbass), and he's pretty heavy on his "I just want the violence to end" kick. Maybe Nero? Suicide? Maybe she lives?

Looking forward to seeing how it all ends. The season definitely got off to a slow start, but it's coming togehter.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Jax will kill Gemma. Maybe Unser, but it would have to be in some dramatic fashion. I think he has everything pretty well pieced together at this point (he better anyway, or he's a dumbass), and he's pretty heavy on his "I just want the violence to end" kick. Maybe Nero? Suicide? Maybe she lives?

Looking forward to seeing how it all ends. The season definitely got off to a slow start, but it's coming togehter.

Unser has always wanted Gemma. It could actually be his chance to have her for himself. Killing Tara might be the only way he stops feeling that. I still see her as having to live with it. Maybe all the people she has either killed, or convinced people to kill, or had a hand in the decision to kill will all haunt her at her fathers house. Maybe Tara will actually be sitting across from her at the table when she is talking this time.

For a second as she was driving listening to that church music, I thought she was gonna go head first into an oncoming semi.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unser has always wanted Gemma. It could actually be his chance to have her for himself. Killing Tara might be the only way he stops feeling that. I still see her as having to live with it. Maybe all the people she has either killed, or convinced people to kill, or had a hand in the decision to kill will all haunt her at her fathers house. Maybe Tara will actually be sitting across from her at the table when she is talking this time.

For a second as she was driving listening to that church music, I thought she was gonna go head first into an oncoming semi.

Haunting...

Interesting idea.

The show has touched on ghosts in the past, but have not done anything with it in a while. Maybe at the end, after Jax is killed, the last scene will be Gemma on the run with JT, Jax and Tara all haunting her, or perhaps somehow causing her death.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thoughts...

I accept this! :lol:
Something tells me that Nero sneaks Gemma off to the farm and Wendy will follow at the end with the kids. Able at the end will attempt to do his best Damien impression for the future. Jax and the club get offed with Mayhem and Rat helps. Unser is still a question mark but I think he helps get Gemma out.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I accept this! :lol:
Something tells me that Nero sneaks Gemma off to the farm and Wendy will follow at the end with the kids. Able at the end will attempt to do his best Damien impression for the future. Jax and the club get offed with Mayhem and Rat helps. Unser is still a question mark but I think he helps get Gemma out.

I saw the Hills Prez say it had to be Mayhem, but I believe it has to be unanimous, and he will buy off a vote IMO

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the Hills Prez say it had to be Mayhem, but I believe it has to be unanimous, and he will buy off a vote IMO

If this weren't the end of the show, I would agree.

But Jax was completely defeated when he realized that he caused all that trouble based on a lie. He will surrender himself to the council and take whatever judgment is handed down.

Maybe they will go The Shield route, and they will just strip his cut, but I think he would actually like that, and I don't think that is a good ending for Jax...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. So that..right there..was..SOA at it's finest. Easily the best of the season and possibly the best episode of the show(including S3 finale). That was awesome!! We may actually get a good ending.

It also had some award worthy performances which was rare. Jimmy and Theo really stole the show. They were fantastic.

Just two weeks left for everything to conclude, lets go!!!

Regarding Anarchy Afterward? Another dog shit host lol. Where do they get these guys? Chris Hardwick is looking HOF worthy. And as good as Jimmy was acting he was that bad on the post show. LOL he looked like it was the last place on earth he wanted to be.

I just watched the after show today. The whole production just seems like amateur hour. Maybe the lack of a studio audience zaps all the life? Smits seemed like he was caught dozing off every time he was asked a question. "Uh, that's, uh..... just,uh, what we, uh, do. That's just, uh, our, uh, craft. Thanks. Zzzzzzz"

The host, I think, was just dealing with a lifeless set.

If the show is live, put in front of a studio audience. Otherwise, there is no point in making it live.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the after show today. The whole production just seems like amateur hour. Maybe the lack of a studio audience zaps all the life? Smits seemed like he was caught dozing off every time he was asked a question. "Uh, that's, uh..... just,uh, what we, uh, do. That's just, uh, our, uh, craft. Thanks. Zzzzzzz"

The host, I think, was just dealing with a lifeless set.

If the show is live, put in front of a studio audience. Otherwise, there is no point in making it live.
After the second one I vowed never to watch that POS again. I just wish they wouldn't tack it on to the episode (I DVR all of them) so I don't even know it is on.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juice revealed to Jax that he helped Gemma with the whole planning. Since he came forward that is why Jax said he would make it quick. He had a glimmer of hope until Jax started asking him for that information then you saw he knew he was done.

The guards said they were boarding the "orient express" so sounds like the Chinese want him in the infirmary.

Also in the preview I saw the gang hoping out of a van and gunning some people down. Think it could be some of the other charter members? to save Jax from mayhem?

Nah those were the chinese getting gunned down.....and there was a few blk guys i believe shooting too....must be cleaning up the rest of the chinese?

Wonder what marylin mansons character would think if he knew juice was part black.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah those were the chinese getting gunned down.....and there was a few blk guys i believe shooting too....must be cleaning up the rest of the chinese?

Wonder what marylin mansons character would think if he knew juice was part black.
Blast his ass harder? :noidea:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 straight solid episodes in a row. This one was a little slow for a lot of it but was ultimately very well done and building towards a satisfactory ending tying everything up.

Personally I'm a little disappointed how easy Gemma got off but I also see where it makes sense in that Jax probably can't brutally murder his mother.

Unser's stupidity and nosiness finally did him in. Juice went out a fucking man that was great.

Things were looking grim for a while but these last 3 eps(bobbys episode wasn't too shabby either) are giving hope to an ending most can enjoy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jax kills himself to save face for the club, probably by bike wreck. Other than that, I think a shit load of people are gonna die. Great episode tonight, only misstep IMO was not having Gemma spill it about killing JT. Other than that, Epic

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts...

1) We see the ghost again, real quick. I hope they do something with her next episode as well.

2) I thought they were going to have Milo actually be Mackey on the run. I think that would have been an interesting touch.

3) The "unwritten bylaw" has to be the one about allowing black in, right? He is still setting up the patch-over. Not sure why they were so mysterious about that part. I don't think it is that difficult to figure out.

4) No way Jax doesn't die in the next ep. I like that they are letting SAMCRO vote Mayham instead of the Presidents. Nice touch.

5) Another major female character gets killed by a close-up head shot. 2 in 3 days. This one was a bit more satisfying, me thinks.

6) Disappointed in how Unser checked out. He was a great character, and to check out as a speed bump was un satisfying.

7) I don't fully understand the Juice arc. He was supposed to be the smartest Son, but he was portrayed as the dumbest. And in the end, he showed absolute loyalty to the club, when the club did nothing to deserve it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea...

8) What was the deal with Jax and his leg? It was the leg that ended up getting all the blood on it. I am not that familiar with MacBeth. Was there some ghost pains before the final act in that?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts...

7) I don't fully understand the Juice arc. He was supposed to be the smartest Son, but he was portrayed as the dumbest. And in the end, he showed absolute loyalty to the club, when the club did nothing to deserve it.

The whole being the computer tech guy in the beginning was scrapped pretty quickly lol. That's just something to overlook. Juice arc is really the only one of the sons members to really fully develop.

He really wasn't that smart. More so out fear and panic as it would cause him to react and dig himself into deeper holes. But the one thing he never waivered on was his love of the club. It was the only thing he had and it's why he wouldn't leave town and run in the first place. He knew he was going down either way, it felt it best to go down the way that helps the club and the way the club wanted it.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its cleaning things up too quick, but still an awesome episode. Juice had many chances to take his own life, making sure the MC's relations were intact was just a little too dramatic.

What I thought was gonna happen was Gemma was gonna shoot herself to save that pain from her son, but she is constantly pushing him to be that outlaw and this might have been the last thing he needed to do before completely turning complete.

the by-law, I was thinking its more of a club cannot vote mayhem against its president, or the president can vote mayhem for his immediate club. The terminator dudes face pretty much told me Jax told him he voted mayhem for himself, I dont think he would have had that look on his face if it was just for letting black in.

At least my prediction of banging wendy came true, man that sheet got pretty low on the thigh for cable when he was drilling from behind. I am pretty sure he knocked her up and gave her another son if the story goes ahead to a pregnant wendy at the farm with Nero.

I wondered what Nero was getting from the garage. I highly doubted they kept tools out there.

I think they could have kept Jax' decision with his apologizing for not being able to live up to the patch away from us like he did from his club. I think they gave us enough to talk about for the day after, he already basically gave his sons to Nero and Wendy, I guess it leaves the chance he just drives off on his own. But it his own words, Opie was looking for a way out since Donna died, I think the same goes for Jax.
Do they end up having to black out his tatts before he dies?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its cleaning things up too quick, but still an awesome episode. Juice had many chances to take his own life, making sure the MC's relations were intact was just a little too dramatic.

What I thought was gonna happen was Gemma was gonna shoot herself to save that pain from her son, but she is constantly pushing him to be that outlaw and this might have been the last thing he needed to do before completely turning complete.

the by-law, I was thinking its more of a club cannot vote mayhem against its president, or the president can vote mayhem for his immediate club. The terminator dudes face pretty much told me Jax told him he voted mayhem for himself, I dont think he would have had that look on his face if it was just for letting black in.

At least my prediction of banging wendy came true, man that sheet got pretty low on the thigh for cable when he was drilling from behind. I am pretty sure he knocked her up and gave her another son if the story goes ahead to a pregnant wendy at the farm with Nero.

I wondered what Nero was getting from the garage. I highly doubted they kept tools out there.

I think they could have kept Jax' decision with his apologizing for not being able to live up to the patch away from us like he did from his club. I think they gave us enough to talk about for the day after, he already basically gave his sons to Nero and Wendy, I guess it leaves the chance he just drives off on his own. But it his own words, Opie was looking for a way out since Donna died, I think the same goes for Jax.
Do they end up having to black out his tatts before he dies?

But they were still very adamant that Jax make sure the vote was unanimous. Jax got the bylaw changed in exchange for his assistance in getting the Mayham vote against himself. He doesn't want to leave the other MC hanging after he put them in the tough position because of his mistake.