• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Navarro on Sons of Anarchy along with the cool guy from Grounded for Life, Terriers and the ironic cabby commercials back when MTV was decent, Donal Logue.

:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always liked Dave Navarro. Jane's Addiction is good stuff, the RHCP album he was on is highly underrated and he was married to Carmen Electra back when that sort of meant something. He's ok in my book. And I always wished Donal Logue was a bigger star than he was.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not. Heard nothing but good things. I don't watch SOA either. At some point I will.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jane's Addiction is cool, but this dude looks so fucking weird
300px-Dave_Navarro_2010.jpg

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...I'm board with not much going on football related so I figured I would start this thread early. The new season doesn't start until Sept. but they are already plugging the show with ads. I wonder if Clay will really be taken out? It seemed like a done deal at the end of last season. Any fans on here or thoughts about the new season?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the first couple of seasons, then social obligations at school took away my ability to keep up with it. It's a great show, but I'm staying out of this topic from here on out, because I know there will be all kinds of spoilers and I still want to catch up at some point.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the first couple of seasons, then social obligations at school took away my ability to keep up with it. It's a great show, but I'm staying out of this topic from here on out, because I know there will be all kinds of spoilers and I still want to catch up at some point.

Well ,when you get caught up ,come back. The show has so many twists it would be confusing to read about anyway.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...I'm board with not much going on football related so I figured I would start this thread early. The new season doesn't start until Sept. but they are already plugging the show with ads. I wonder if Clay will really be taken out? It seemed like a done deal at the end of last season. Any fans on here or thoughts about the new season?

I think Clay stays, with them killing off Opie last year I think the will keep the main characters around another year, though I wouldn't be suprised if they kill off Jax's old lady, (christ hasnt started and i'm talking like a biker) they keep having his ex on episodes, I think there might be a twist there...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herky and I will be all over this thread come fall. Do a search for some good threads in the last couple seasons.

I'm looking forward to it for sure!
Yea I know it is a bit early to start this thread...just seeing if any fans were on hear. See you then.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Clay stays, with them killing off Opie last year I think the will keep the main characters around another year, though I wouldn't be suprised if they kill off Jax's old lady, (christ hasnt started and i'm talking like a biker) they keep having his ex on episodes, I think there might be a twist there...
I think the same about Clay. He must have some resource or his wife recants her statement. Opie getting offed sucked. He was my favorite one. Should be a fun new season ,but like football.....we have to wait!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite show on TV. I'm bummed Opie didn't get to take Clay out. I don't have any good predictions yet (I just watch the show, don't read any spoilers, teasers etc...) but I'm interested to see if it ends up being Clay & Gemma trying to kill of Jax. That seems to be the direction they are going. Juice will get involved somehow I think. I really enjoy the mental struggle Juice has gone through the past few seasons trying to hang himself, then getting caught up in the Jax vs. Clay feud. Can't wait for the new season.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumping this thread. New episodes starting next Tuesday. Any ideas on how this will new season will start? My first thought is of Clay...he somehow gets out of his hit-killing ,Jax's woman is in big trouble....that keeps Jax and family there for at least this season at the least, Internal issues will lead to Munson getting killed by Tig.....ordrered by Jax...just my take on the beginning. Any thoughts on this?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumping this thread. New episodes starting next Tuesday. Any ideas on how this will new season will start? My first thought is of Clay...he somehow gets out of his hit-killing ,Jax's woman is in big trouble....that keeps Jax and family there for at least this season at the least, Internal issues will lead to Munson getting killed by Tig.....ordrered by Jax...just my take on the beginning. Any thoughts on this?

Based of the very few "spoilers" released. I guess the season starts with a teen shooting(think it may be school related) and Samcro provided the gun used so major ramifications come.

Also at comic con they were on ep 4 and things were already very "bloody". I think we lose some characters early.

And lastly heard ep 3 starts with something crazy

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based of the very few "spoilers" released. I guess the season starts with a teen shooting(think it may be school related) and Samcro provided the gun used so major ramifications come.

Also at comic con they were on ep 4 and things were already very "bloody". I think we lose some characters early.

And lastly heard ep 3 starts with something crazy
I hope not. Kind of a touchy subject where I live (CT). Jax has been trying to get them out of the illegal stuff....we will see. I did see in a preview that Clay is still alive and in jail. I wonder who would be the next to die...my money is on Juice...he killed a member.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not. Kind of a touchy subject where I live (CT). Jax has been trying to get them out of the illegal stuff....we will see. I did see in a preview that Clay is still alive and in jail. I wonder who would be the next to die...my money is on Juice...he killed a member.

I think that's what's awesome about Kurt though. He's not afraid to push the envelope. He said this has always been a plot line and that he will "never do something just be cause its controversial, but he will never not do it as well just because its controversial"

If you think about it, makes sense. All jax wants is out of guns but as usual it's harder to do then say.

As for juice. He's the obvious choice to go. Saw a recent google chat by the actor and he still had his juice haircut(filming isn't done I dot believe). This obviously confirms nothing but he does tend to grow his air out when not doing Sons.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't read any spoilers but cannot wait for tomorrow night. Best show on TV for my money. Hope they can keep the momentum from the past few seasons going strong.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's what's awesome about Kurt though. He's not afraid to push the envelope. He said this has always been a plot line and that he will "never do something just be cause its controversial, but he will never not do it as well just because its controversial"

If you think about it, makes sense. All jax wants is out of guns but as usual it's harder to do then say.

As for juice. He's the obvious choice to go. Saw a recent google chat by the actor and he still had his juice haircut(filming isn't done I dot believe). This obviously confirms nothing but he does tend to grow his air out when not doing Sons.
Maybe you might know...is Juice's tats real on his head or is that just for the show?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you might know...is Juice's tats real on his head or is that just for the show?

All for the show. He usually rocks hair and has it grow out decently long in the off season. He has tats just not on the head lol