• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

some prospects to watch

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, While you are being very realistic with a 4th rounder being for depth... We don't need depth. This organization and most importantly scouting department needs to be of the mindset that EVERY player tney select will be a starter. I know every player will not. I don't give a damn if you pick up a OLB in the fourth...but be of the mindset that said player is gonna put someone on the bench or be a solid rotational player. Otherwise move on.

I am tired of this team drafting players that spend years on the practice squad or at 3 deep before we finally let them go. It's garbage... Most great teams are made up primarily of middle round players. Why can Washington do it???

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, While you are being very realistic with a 4th rounder being for depth... We don't need depth. This organization and most importantly scouting department needs to be of the mindset that EVERY player tney select will be a starter. I know every player will not. I don't give a damn if you pick up a OLB in the fourth...but be of the mindset that said player is gonna put someone on the bench or be a solid rotational player. Otherwise move on.

I am tired of this team drafting players that spend years on the practice squad or at 3 deep before we finally let them go. It's garbage... Most great teams are made up primarily of middle round players. Why can Washington do it???

the guy in question can rush the passer . you have 3 guys at OLB that can bring heat then you have to look AT it

and we do have some good guys late . helu and riley round 4 , breeland , round 4 , niles paul round 6 morris round 6 and on most occasions it takes a bit of time for those guys to develop

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one of the reasons we suck we don't have a good enough team to draft for depth we need starters all over the place

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy in question can rush the passer . you have 3 guys at OLB that can bring heat then you have to look AT it

and we do have some good guys late . helu and riley round 4 , breeland , round 4 , niles paul round 6 morris round 6 and on most occasions it takes a bit of time for those guys to develop
. I disagree with this because morris is not are leader niles paul is not are leader breeland is not are leader helu sucks riley sucks. I like morris but he can not and never will carry this team to a new level. Likee emmit smith , adrain peterson,etc etc

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Spurrier. Those are all good players in their own right. Maybe not pro bowlers but at least they amounted to something. And yeah... they were picked up later in the draft. A rarity for our FO. Some are better than others.

I would love to see what kind of season Morris could have with a Top notch OLine. I disagree that he couldn't be that kinda guy. Emmitts and Petersons are not falling out of the sky and Smith largely ran behind one the best OLines in history. The NFL doesn't need that type of workhorse these days... The game has changed.

Last edited by a moderator: