• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true about Micah. I think he needs to be moved around more than Quinn did it. Still if the refs would ever throw a holding flag maybe Micah gets 20 sacks instead of 14. If they moved him around more it harder to scheme and "hold" like you said.

Well I'm biased for Zimmer. Lol Who knows, this could implode and Vrabel could hired next year. Doesn't Vrabel run a 3-4?

Zimmer has got to fix the run defense or the same results will happen.
Zim is big on 2 big DT's split outside the guards and two linebackers side by side in the A gaps over the center
Sometimes both come, sometimes one blitzes and one drops, sometimes they both drop. I think this is where Micah could really cause issues

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zim is big on 2 big DT's split outside the guards and two linebackers side by side in the A gaps over the center
Sometimes both come, sometimes one blitzes and one drops, sometimes they both drop. I think this is where Micah could really cause issues
Micah would be a perfect fit for this. The crazy speed. Harder for the enemy to hold Micah when he hits the line full speed. Zimmer probably already has an idea or two cooked up for Parsons

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The
That is true about Micah. I think he needs to be moved around more than Quinn did it. Still if the refs would ever throw a holding flag maybe Micah gets 20 sacks instead of 14. If they moved him around more it harder to scheme and "hold" like you said.

Well I'm biased for Zimmer. Lol Who knows, this could implode and Vrabel could hired next year. Doesn't Vrabel run a 3-4?

Zimmer has got to fix the run defense or the same results will happen.
Holding calls won't increase his sack numbers, but it would help the defense get off of the field.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The
Holding calls won't increase his sack numbers, but it would help the defense get off of the field.
Or, If the refs start calling holding more often they might stop holding and his sack numbers would then go up. Or holding calls could result in 2nd/3rd and long which are big sack downs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Jesse Holley pays attention

Parsons: “We need to have way more accountability. I just think we let things slide too often because we know we’re good. That’s all about me. I want to change the culture. I want to change the identity of what the Cowboys are. Cut the extra stuff out, I just want people to lock in for 22 weeks. Seven months can change your life. And I’m ready.”

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, If the refs start calling holding more often they might stop holding and his sack numbers would then go up. Or holding calls could result in 2nd/3rd and long which are big sack downs.
I don't think the holds will stop.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I was trying to say earlier. You obviously explained this much better than I did. Teams started to be even more blatant with the holding of Parsons as the season went on.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the holds will stop.
I don't either. This is something Zimmer and Parsons need to work out. They need to look at the film together and try and figure out a way to avoid the holds. Maybe they should blitz Micah out of the A gap...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Parsons: “We need to have way more accountability. I just think we let things slide too often because we know we’re good. That’s all about me. I want to change the culture. I want to change the identity of what the Cowboys are. Cut the extra stuff out, I just want people to lock in for 22 weeks. Seven months can change your life. And I’m ready.”
Holley has like one good catch and run during his entire career and him bashing Parsons is something I don't like TBH. Holley needs to STFU is what I am thinking.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well...someone somewhere isn't paying attention. I won't pretend to know who.

Least Parson's opinions matter. Let's ask Watt.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to run Holley outta town. What was he thinking?
Cee dees mom can also just shut up. Cee Dee going nowhere. Dak going nowhere. All they need to do is fix the run offense.

I know it early to talk draft. The Cowboys running game has never been the same after Frederick started having health issues. I think if Jackson Powers-Johnson is there at 24 you make the move. Just not sure if he will be there. This kid is my type of lineman.. extremely physical and plays mean. Very powerful. Weighs 331 pounds and moves around like he is much smaller. He reminds me some of LA with the way he destroys people.. biadz is barely average. JPJ would do wonders for the ground game.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cee dees mom can also just shut up. Cee Dee going nowhere. Dak going nowhere. All they need to do is fix the run offense.

I know it early to talk draft. The Cowboys running game has never been the same after Frederick started having health issues. I think if Jackson Powers-Johnson is there at 24 you make the move. Just not sure if he will be there. This kid is my type of lineman.. extremely physical and plays mean. Very powerful. Weighs 331 pounds and moves around like he is much smaller. He reminds me some of LA with the way he destroys people.. biadz is barely average. JPJ would do wonders for the ground game.
Will take a look at him. You always have some good prospects to check out.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Zim our DC or is it Rex Ryan? Another Jerry Jones Fiasco Special lol

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK who the DC is. Maybe Schefter is spreading bad info? When the story broke it appeared it was a done deal. Then we had speculation that they were just finishing up the Contract. Now we got Rex saying things that contradict everything.

FA is about a month away, and we don't seem to have a DC,? How do you evaluate FA and draft prospects and be "all in" when you don't even have a DC? What a clown show

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the players don't want Zimmer? I could see that. These candidates know that this is the last year on Mccarthys deal. These candidates also know that they could,in worse case scenario , be named the interim HC by mid season? Maybe they want HC money if the Cowboys start off 4-5 and McCarthy is canned?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed Werder just reported Zim contract still isn't signed, the Cowboys love Ryan, and Jerry has reached back out to Ryan. What a Jerry goat fuck lol

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Sedrick Van Pan out of Georgia as well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, what? Zimmer isn't already the DC? FU Jerry, I don't want Ryan

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, what? Zimmer isn't already the DC? FU Jerry, I don't want Ryan
It was reported that Zimmer was hired last Thursday by Schefter. Ryan said this weekend no he's not. Now Schefter is reporting the deal with Zimmer is still not signed, that Ryan blew the Cowboys away and that Jerry loves him, and that the Cowboys have reached back out to Ryan. This was supposed to be a done deal but I think 50-50 at best and my guess would be its gonna be Ryan