• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timberwolves are one of the best teams in the NBA so far this year. Wild stuff.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting this here because the Vikings are no longer really worth talking about much this football season, and the Timberwolves sub here gets absolutely zero traffic.

Currently tied for the best record in the league at 19-5. Only the Celetics match them currently. I know the season is young yet, but there hasn't been a day since the prime Garnett years where I'd have figured they'd rank this high over a quarter of the way through a season. If they keep it up, I might actually try to tune in and catch some of their games once in awhile.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posting this here because the Vikings are no longer really worth talking about much this football season, and the Timberwolves sub here gets absolutely zero traffic.

Currently tied for the best record in the league at 19-5. Only the Celetics match them currently. I know the season is young yet, but there hasn't been a day since the prime Garnett years where I'd have figured they'd rank this high over a quarter of the way through a season. If they keep it up, I might actually try to tune in and catch some of their games once in awhile.

there are several t Wolves fans in the main nba thread. It's pretty active