• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darren Woodson:
"Zim doesn't have any back up in him. He's going to set his feet. He will fight your ass tooth and nail, a lot like Bill Parcels. You're going to do it his way. He might not be your best friend. It's not going to be cuddly and kumbaya.That's not happening. He's going to test your mettle."

Woody went on:
"Zim isn't afraid to rail on even the teams best player for mistakes. I would say, 'Man, give him time. He's going to be callous when he comes in. Don't be sensitive. The guy wants to win. He wants to win at all cost. He's the most competitive sumbitch I've ever met. Give him time and you'll get it. You'll understand."

Sorry if this offends anyone but after the last 20/25 years...I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS UNFOLDS. I remain all about accountability. I also think Woody is talking to Diggs and Parsons.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s also coming off an injury so you might get him cheap.
Not sure. I doubt they would bring him back. Maybe the Dolphins have better coaching cuz Williams was a sieve in Dallas.

Which kind of makes me wonder about the OL coaching a little.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this offends anyone but after the last 20/25 years...I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS UNFOLDS. I remain all about accountability. I also think Woody is talking to Diggs and Parsons.
I am looking forward to seeing Zimmers defense in Dallas again..

I hope Sam Williams and the rest are paying attention. Zimmer demands perfection whether it is in practice or in the games Williams actually could be very useful for Zimmer. But will Sam avoid Zimmer's doghouse?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parcells on Zimmer:
He's a coaches son, and I always liked that because they lived it at the dinner table when they were young. Belichick was the same way. That's the kind of guys they were. Mike's himself, That's what he does. That's what people that get along with players are. They don't say you have to get along, but players respect people who are straight-forward, to the point and trying help get them better. He's the best them, and the ones that don't like the truth are probably going to have a problem."

Marcus Spears:
Zimmer is a great man and a phenomenal football coach. Tough and fair and he cares about his guys. It was great to play for Zim even when he cursed me out."

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darren Woodson:
"Zim doesn't have any back up in him. He's going to set his feet. He will fight your ass tooth and nail, a lot like Bill Parcels. You're going to do it his way. He might not be your best friend. It's not going to be cuddly and kumbaya.That's not happening. He's going to test your mettle."

Woody went on:
"Zim isn't afraid to rail on even the teams best player for mistakes. I would say, 'Man, give him time. He's going to be callous when he comes in. Don't be sensitive. The guy wants to win. He wants to win at all cost. He's the most competitive sumbitch I've ever met. Give him time and you'll get it. You'll understand."

Man I miss Woody...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking forward to seeing Zimmers defense in Dallas again..

I hope Sam Williams and the rest are paying attention. Zimmer demands perfection whether it is in practice or in the games Williams actually could be very useful for Zimmer. But will Sam avoid Zimmer's doghouse?
I agree with this. I think Sam Williams is in trouble. The stupid shit and stupid penalties will get his butt in the doghouse quick

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. I think Sam Williams is in trouble. The stupid shit and stupid penalties will get his butt in the doghouse quick
That one where he interfered with the returner was one of the dumbest penalties I have ever seen.

Roughing penalties are a little more understandable due to the league becoming a sissy league. You can look at a QB and draw a flag.

But his special teams penalties where he bumps the returner on a fair catch? WTF. This is not understandable or acceptable. Zimmer will boil over if that happens again.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it worth taking a look at Connor Williams?
If he is looking for a salary comparable to what he got from Miami, Hell no. Same thing as Biadasz to me. Not horrible, but not worth paying starting caliber salary for. I did like the nasty streak Biadasz developed this year and would prefer him of the two but I'm not paying much for either.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that All In crap was Jerry's way of trying to pacify Cowboy Nation after the team got crushed by GB in the first round. Later this summer we will heat him babbling about how resigning Dak, Lamb and Micah was going all in, but as far as bringing in more help he will say "Well, you know, we have this pie, and, uh, we just gave Dak a big ass piece, then Micah and Lamb, and now our pie is down to cherries and a piece of crust"
and "I feel real good about this team and we think we have the pieces in place to win"

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and "I feel real good about this team and we think we have the pieces in place to win"
We will find out real soon if Jerry is all in. If he truly is "all in" then they will bring in a great player to help Parsons.

A splash move that I want to see is signing Danielle Hunter. We don't need Parsons on the edge all the time. They could bring in Hunter and move Parsons into the A gap on occasion. They need another impact DE

If they decide they want Parsons on the edge full time then they need to spend on a guy like Patrick Queen.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will find out real soon if Jerry is all in. If he truly is "all in" then they will bring in a great player to help Parsons.

A splash move that I want to see is signing Danielle Hunter. We don't need Parsons on the edge all the time. They could bring in Hunter and move Parsons into the A gap on occasion. They need another impact DE

If they decide they want Parsons on the edge full time then they need to spend on a guy like Patrick Queen.
If he gets Chandler Jones, I would say he is serious.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he gets Chandler Jones, I would say he is serious.
No way. Didn't play this year and the last year he did play he only had 4.5 sacks and isn't good against the run. I'm not sure he is better than Fowler. He also was arrested and seemed like he is going insane. I don't think he ever plays again

edit - nvm. My bad, I'm pretty sure you meant Chris Jones :pound:
I'm with you there. That's an all in move for sure

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Al Pacino GIF

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. Didn't play this year and the last year he did play he only had 4.5 sacks and isn't good against the run. I'm not sure he is better than Fowler. He also was arrested and seemed like he is going insane. I don't think he ever plays again

edit - nvm. My bad, I'm pretty sure you meant Chris Jones :pound:
I'm with you there. That's an all in move for sure
LOL. Yes, Chris Jones.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’ll never happen, and I don’t know how much it would cost anyway but getting that Hassan Reddick guy from Philly would be nice. They’d be good book ends.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard someone on a blog mention they could try and put Sam Williams in the A gap as a linebacker. Not sure how that would work. It is an interesting option. Williams certainly has the speed to try something like that. I am open to all ideas to get the run D fixed .

On offense they need to finally bring in a big back. Derrick Henry running behind Smith, Powers Johnson,Martin is what I want to see. Those holes up the middle that Zeke enjoyed closed when Frederick got sick. Biadz has been OK,but we need to upgrade. Maybe Bass could be a cheap option? Bass has an edge to him.

But if I were GM I would trade a 2025 4th rounder and a comp pick to move up 4 or 5 spots to get JPJ. He will be one of the best centers in the league in short order. And he would bring much needed nastiness to the running game. JPJ is going to go sooner than most think.. he is massive. I hope JPJ tweaks his hamstring right before the Combine so he can't show the athleticism. I got a mid first round grade on JPJ.

JPJ reminds me of Frederick when it comes to opening holes and dominating people. JPJ processes everything very fast pre snap. The only real concern I got is the accuracy in his shotgun snaps. Rest assured very few are going to get through him to get to Dak. 6'3 , 334 pounds of nastiness. Fast enough to get to the 2nd level and destroy line backers and defensive backs.

I am certainly on the JPJ bandwagon. Which means they won't trade up or will pass. Lol.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard someone on a blog mention they could try and put Sam Williams in the A gap as a linebacker. Not sure how that would work. It is an interesting option. Williams certainly has the speed to try something like that. I am open to all ideas to get the run D fixed .

On offense they need to finally bring in a big back. Derrick Henry running behind Smith, Powers Johnson,Martin is what I want to see. Those holes up the middle that Zeke enjoyed closed when Frederick got sick. Biadz has been OK,but we need to upgrade. Maybe Bass could be a cheap option? Bass has an edge to him.

But if I were GM I would trade a 2025 4th rounder and a comp pick to move up 4 or 5 spots to get JPJ. He will be one of the best centers in the league in short order. And he would bring much needed nastiness to the running game. JPJ is going to go sooner than most think.. he is massive. I hope JPJ tweaks his hamstring right before the Combine so he can't show the athleticism. I got a mid first round grade on JPJ.

JPJ reminds me of Frederick when it comes to opening holes and dominating people. JPJ processes everything very fast pre snap. The only real concern I got is the accuracy in his shotgun snaps. Rest assured very few are going to get through him to get to Dak. 6'3 , 334 pounds of nastiness. Fast enough to get to the 2nd level and destroy line backers and defensive backs.

I am certainly on the JPJ bandwagon. Which means they won't trade up or will pass. Lol.
when it comes to shoring up the D.
We need a Big DT that simply says. I own this space Bitches!