• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so when we win...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...nobody says anything? Lol just messin' with you guys. Btw, that Davis kid ain't too bad...
Anyways, a win's a win...:yahoo:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...nobody says anything? Lol just messin' with you guys. Btw, that Davis kid ain't too bad...
Anyways, a win's a win...:yahoo:

Too busy watching this Denver/Seattle game. That, and I am expecting a pizza about anytime now. Knile Davis looked awfully good.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They looked like they wanted to give the game back in the 3rd quarter, but stemmed the tide. I knew McKnight would be helpful if they kept him. Great game for Knile. Hopefully Berry and Thomas are ready to go in a big MNF game.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only talking about Kansas City.

Players of the game.

1. Kniles Davis - Did a great job filling in for Charles.
2. Alex Smith - Didn't like how he fumbled the bell, took the safety, and his TDs are mainly the credit to those who ran the catches in on good play calls, but just as Smith doesn't get credit when he leads them into the red zone and Charles runs it in, he should get credit for getting three TDs. It evens out.
3. McKnight (3a) and Kelce (3B) - good games by experience-wise new guys.

Worst:

1. O-Line.
2. Special teams: Allowing the big return(s), with only one good return. Bad decisions on fielding the ball.
3. Smith far from end-zone - fumble and safety.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They looked like they wanted to give the game back in the 3rd quarter, but stemmed the tide. I knew McKnight would be helpful if they kept him. Great game for Knile. Hopefully Berry and Thomas are ready to go in a big MNF game.

I'd definitely take McKnight over Cyrus Gray.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason McKnight was the #1 HS player his Sr. year, the talent is there he was just doing stupid things with the Jets.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it is just me, but Eric Fisher has looked pretty solid at LT both in the pass and run game. I am certainly no O-line guru and know PFF disagrees with me. In my amateur opinion, it looks like Fisher, Hudson, and some holograms on the O-line.

Really a shame we are screwed with our LG situation unless we hastily promote Tardiff off of the PS- which I doubt would have any solvency right now.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL is probably going to be their downfall, along with the shaky CB situation. Kelce looks like basically a mini-Graham so you can almost consider him an added WR. Get DAT back to now go with McKnight/Knile is big.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL is probably going to be their downfall, along with the shaky CB situation. Kelce looks like basically a mini-Graham so you can almost consider him an added WR. Get DAT back to now go with McKnight/Knile is big.

Yeah, that much is clear when and if they lose games. When and if they win this year, it will be because they won despite the O-line.