• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SH needs more Bills fans..

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding receivers absolutely has to be a priority this draft, someone like Mike Williams, or Courtland Sutton with #1 receiver potential, but they're also taller so they can win jump balls in the endzone, they can join Watkins(when healthy) as a number one threat that provides a different kind of threat than Watkins does.

I will admit when Watkins does play Taylor does need to put more trust in throwing it to him, I wouldn't want Taylor trusting the other receivers we have though, they're not worth trusting

I think Woods has proven himself with his play, but just can't stay healthy. He would be a solid 3rd/4th type behind Watkins/Williams or maybe Watkins/Smith-Schuster. I think Etta-Tawo would be an interesting later round pick if they go a different direction.

Is Sutton coming out? He's listed as a sophomore by ESPN...

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Woods has proven himself with his play, but just can't stay healthy. He would be a solid 3rd/4th type behind Watkins/Williams or maybe Watkins/Smith-Schuster. I think Etta-Tawo would be an interesting later round pick if they go a different direction.

Is Sutton coming out? He's listed as a sophomore by ESPN...

I think so, he plays for SMU. Will be hard to raise his stock any higher and his coach might be leaving. I'm not sure if Etta-Tawo is a fit for us. He's in that simplied offense as Syracuse so he only knows a few routes, we already have players like that in Goodwin and Listenbee

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so, he plays for SMU. Will be hard to raise his stock any higher and his coach might be leaving. I'm not sure if Etta-Tawo is a fit for us. He's in that simplied offense as Syracuse so he only knows a few routes, we already have players like that in Goodwin and Listenbee

Etta-Tawo is much better at high-pointing the ball and has much better hands and physicality than either of those two. The route-tree limitations are a concern.

I questioned if Sutton was coming out since he isn't in CBS' rankings, but I see he is in Walter Football's.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not often the Bills are terrible and win.

Refs totally fucked the Jags. 3rd and 4 on their last drive was blatant pass interference. At worst a hold. As I said, Gilmore is only good at grabbing jerseys.

Then, they call forward progress on Shady when he went out of bounds.

Terrible officiating. Terrible.

We'd be sitting pretty with KC in the wild card race if not for the Miami blunder... and Seattle... and Baltimore... and the Jets.

So frustrating.

Hope Dareus is ok. Last week was the first game this year with Shady, Sammy and Dareus starting at the same time. Dareus doesn't finish. Darby concussed.

Huge game next week! Raiders eliminated us (officially) from the playoffs last year.

Hope Rob Ryan takes this week off. We need our secondary to play well, very well and he does the opposite.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Etta-Tawo is much better at high-pointing the ball and has much better hands and physicality than either of those two. The route-tree limitations are a concern.

I questioned if Sutton was coming out since he isn't in CBS' rankings, but I see he is in Walter Football's.

I usually use Walter Football, I've found his site to have better analysis

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not often the Bills are terrible and win.

Refs totally fucked the Jags. 3rd and 4 on their last drive was blatant pass interference. At worst a hold. As I said, Gilmore is only good at grabbing jerseys.

Then, they call forward progress on Shady when he went out of bounds.

Terrible officiating. Terrible.

We'd be sitting pretty with KC in the wild card race if not for the Miami blunder... and Seattle... and Baltimore... and the Jets.

So frustrating.

Hope Dareus is ok. Last week was the first game this year with Shady, Sammy and Dareus starting at the same time. Dareus doesn't finish. Darby concussed.

Huge game next week! Raiders eliminated us (officially) from the playoffs last year.

Hope Rob Ryan takes this week off. We need our secondary to play well, very well and he does the opposite.

A win's a win and I guess we gotta take them where we can, unfortunately we're looking at about the same

playing the Raiders and Steelers back to back means trouble for us, chalk those up as losses

Then we play the Browns, Dolphins and Jets, we should win all 3 of those but we'll only win 1 or 2 and finish with our typical 8-8 or 7-9 record

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win's a win and I guess we gotta take them where we can, unfortunately we're looking at about the same

playing the Raiders and Steelers back to back means trouble for us, chalk those up as losses

Then we play the Browns, Dolphins and Jets, we should win all 3 of those but we'll only win 1 or 2 and finish with our typical 8-8 or 7-9 record

Yup

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually use Walter Football, I've found his site to have better analysis

It stagnates though. The CBS site is usually better once the college season wraps up IMO.

BTW, 5 more TDs for Etta-Tawo this weekend. What a ridiculous game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1-1 against the Raiders and Steelers (neither has much of a defense), then 2-1 vs Browns, Dolphins, Jets. 9-7 (Miami playing tough).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We better pray the Browns beat the Bengals after their bye... or it's 0-13 coming to Buffalo. Nothing's more dangerous than a wounded animal.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-1 against the Raiders and Steelers (neither has much of a defense), then 2-1 vs Browns, Dolphins, Jets. 9-7 (Miami playing tough).

If that happens, the wins would have to include Pittsburgh and Miami, and the Ravens would have to lose the division or finish with a worse record... and one of the Broncos/Chiefs would have to implode.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It stagnates though. The CBS site is usually better once the college season wraps up IMO.

BTW, 5 more TDs for Etta-Tawo this weekend. What a ridiculous game.

That game was a dadburn basketball score. 76-61 I still cant believe it

the two of them probably won't have that many points in their basketball matchups and they're both good basketball teams

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I prefer my scenario where we're far enough out of the playoffs that I don't think about it

I'll absolutely flip a shit if we miss the playoffs because we lost to Miami twice

They really aren't on that much of a roll, last two games they had last moment escapes against the Rams and 49ers, those teams are terrible even we managed to beat them rather easily

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that happens, the wins would have to include Pittsburgh and Miami, and the Ravens would have to lose the division or finish with a worse record... and one of the Broncos/Chiefs would have to implode.

Didn't say they would make the playoffs, but there's an outside chance.

Broncos probably more likely to implode, 1 behind KC and games remaining vs Pats, Chiefs, and Raiders. Ravens have Miami, New England, Phil, Pitt and Cinci.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we once again were able to hang with one of the better teams in the NFL

but once again we prove that we can't get it done.

24-9 lead and we're probably going to lose by double digits

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we once again were able to hang with one of the better teams in the NFL

but once again we prove that we can't get it done.

24-9 lead and we're probably going to lose by double digits

Sad. Play good defense (they had early drops though, but still)... then, 24 to 9... oops, better play a prevent zone defense now. :gaah:

Taylor was high on all his throws.

And whay makes Rex think Mills can block anyone alone, let alone the defensive MVP. Hard to believe.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad. Play good defense (they had early drops though, but still)... then, 24 to 9... oops, better play a prevent zone defense now. :gaah:

Taylor was high on all his throws.

And whay makes Rex think Mills can block anyone alone, let alone the defensive MVP. Hard to believe.

It was the first time that Taylor has struggled that badly. Media is killing him for it too. Most QBs wouldn't keep this team afloat with the receivers we had.

I don't know what we were thinking. Mills has been terrible against anyone and Khalil Mack ate him for lunch.

Even when healthy all of our receivers are useless except for Watkins, we needed some coverage taken off of him. When your best option is a receiver with a broken foot that is being blanketed by the opposing defense you have issues.

We seemed scared to run with McCoy as soon as he got that last onset of cramps. I feel like he had 3 carries that entire time.

Just a collapse, no one on the team played good after we took that 24-9 lead

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least we arent the Jets

what a dumpster fire they are

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least we arent the Jets

what a dumpster fire they are

True, just made Matt Moore look like a pro bowl QB lol.

Solid win against the not so dangerous wounded animals today. Bills were able to run the ball at will today, and don't look now but Charles Clay was a big part of the game plan.