• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SH needs more Bills fans..

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article is very convincing that we need to stick with Tyrod for another year.

10 QBs the Bills could consider if they move on from Tyrod Taylor - The Buffalo News

These 10 QBs are:

Tony Romo - Seriously Tony Romo, one I can't imagine him wanting to play here, two he played behind the best offensive line in the NFL and he still throws a lot of picks and can't stay healthy? What's going to happen here with our constant injuries and lack of depth up front along with a swinging gate at right tackle?

Jay Cutler - LOL! Jay Cutler is like Tony Romo except even worse, he would instantly tank our offense.

Kirk Cousins - There's not a chance that Washington lets him go.

Blake Bortles - Yet another crappy QB, Jacksonville firing their coach indicates that they want their next coach to have success with him so chances are he won't be available anyway, but even if he is, he has an incredible onslaught of targets to throw to and he ends up throwing picks off their feet instead.

Jimmy Garoppolo - Not an option, only way the Patriots would let him go to us is if he's nothing but a product of their system like Matt Cassel and Brian Hoyer before him. If he's good the Patriots will refuse to trade him to us.

Sam Bradford - Has had injury issues most of his career, finally made it the last two years healthy but not a risk we want to take. Plus there's the fact that he's not that good

Mike Glennon - he was ok as a starter early in his career but clearly there's a reason the Buccaneers spent the number 1 pick on Winston instead. He might be the best option on this list.

AJ McCarron - Would require a trade with the Bengals, possible but not likely.

Landry Jones - Are you kidding me? He sucks.

Ryan Fitzpatrick - Ok they actually did list this one as a joke.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article is very convincing that we need to stick with Tyrod for another year.

10 QBs the Bills could consider if they move on from Tyrod Taylor - The Buffalo News

These 10 QBs are:

Tony Romo - Seriously Tony Romo, one I can't imagine him wanting to play here, two he played behind the best offensive line in the NFL and he still throws a lot of picks and can't stay healthy? What's going to happen here with our constant injuries and lack of depth up front along with a swinging gate at right tackle?

Jay Cutler - LOL! Jay Cutler is like Tony Romo except even worse, he would instantly tank our offense.

Kirk Cousins - There's not a chance that Washington lets him go.

Blake Bortles - Yet another crappy QB, Jacksonville firing their coach indicates that they want their next coach to have success with him so chances are he won't be available anyway, but even if he is, he has an incredible onslaught of targets to throw to and he ends up throwing picks off their feet instead.

Jimmy Garoppolo - Not an option, only way the Patriots would let him go to us is if he's nothing but a product of their system like Matt Cassel and Brian Hoyer before him. If he's good the Patriots will refuse to trade him to us.

Sam Bradford - Has had injury issues most of his career, finally made it the last two years healthy but not a risk we want to take. Plus there's the fact that he's not that good

Mike Glennon - he was ok as a starter early in his career but clearly there's a reason the Buccaneers spent the number 1 pick on Winston instead. He might be the best option on this list.

AJ McCarron - Would require a trade with the Bengals, possible but not likely.

Landry Jones - Are you kidding me? He sucks.

Ryan Fitzpatrick - Ok they actually did list this one as a joke.

I remember yelling at the TV for the Bills to draft Cousins. No way the Skins let him go.

The others? Yeah... what a joke.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other GM's are laughing at the idea of the chance he has a good game against a team with nothing left being a "showcase" for a trade. LOL

I'm in hate mode now.

I'd walk if I were Tyrod. The Broncos would love him.

I love Tyrod. He's by far the best QB we've had since Kelly... not even close.

Whaley is an ass, and I can't believe his leash has been lengthened.

Tyrod is technically under contract through 2021...if Whaley keeps him. He can't walk.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it that our front office had decided to move on from Tyrod a few weeks ago....idiotic move

Time to fire up the fire Whaley machine

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There really isnt much to be a fan of these days.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it that our front office had decided to move on from Tyrod a few weeks ago....idiotic move

Time to fire up the fire Whaley machine

If he truly didn't know about Rex getting fired as he claimed, that machine is already idling. It may come down to the new coach wanting to keep him or not, which may be why he seems to favor Anthony Lynn.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he truly didn't know about Rex getting fired as he claimed, that machine is already idling. It may come down to the new coach wanting to keep him or not, which may be why he seems to favor Anthony Lynn.

His press conference the other day was a complete debacle. If it's down to weather the new coach wants him we're in trouble because he's the one in charge of hiring a coach.

Which by the way that too is a horrible decision and seeing how incompetent he has been lately we will probably do something stupid like hire Josh McDaniels and set ourselves up for another 5 years without a playoff birth

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His press conference the other day was a complete debacle. If it's down to weather the new coach wants him we're in trouble because he's the one in charge of hiring a coach.

Which by the way that too is a horrible decision and seeing how incompetent he has been lately we will probably do something stupid like hire Josh McDaniels and set ourselves up for another 5 years without a playoff birth

He's leading the search, but clearly doesn't have hiring approval from the owners. I still expect the choice to be Lynn, unless he's willing to stay as the OC.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Lynn and Taylor going to Denver.

Whaley is an ass.

Coach references? Hmm, let's ask how Marrone and Rex feel about his professional behavior.

Player references? Hmm, let's ask Tyrod how it feels as a young guy looking for a home. Fred Jackson as a beloved veteran.

31 players that he drafted currently on the team. Worst in the league. Fell into a lovely Shady for Kilo deal that was on Chip Kelly, not Whaley's magnificence.

Blatantly obvious that Whaley needs to go. The fact Pegula came in after him only makes me scratch my head even more.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Lynn and Taylor going to Denver.

Whaley is an ass.

Coach references? Hmm, let's ask how Marrone and Rex feel about his professional behavior.

Player references? Hmm, let's ask Tyrod how it feels as a young guy looking for a home. Fred Jackson as a beloved veteran.

31 players that he drafted currently on the team. Worst in the league. Fell into a lovely Shady for Kilo deal that was on Chip Kelly, not Whaley's magnificence.

Blatantly obvious that Whaley needs to go. The fact Pegula came in after him only makes me scratch my head even more.

I wish he had been shipped out instead of Rex (although I don't strongly think Rex should've stayed, maybe get one more year).

Bills may be forced into keeping Tyrod, as he is undergoing surgery to repair a core muscle. Recovery is 6 weeks, which doesn't leave a lot of time to pass a physical by March 11th. (I think they should keep him anyway.)

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish he had been shipped out instead of Rex (although I don't strongly think Rex should've stayed, maybe get one more year).

Bills may be forced into keeping Tyrod, as he is undergoing surgery to repair a core muscle. Recovery is 6 weeks, which doesn't leave a lot of time to pass a physical by March 11th. (I think they should keep him anyway.)

The funny thing is if we are forced to which is the absolute best thing that could happen to this franchise right now and Tyrod proves to play well, Whaley will somehow be hailed as a genius.

Seriously we are going nowhere as a franchise if we get rid of Tyrod right now

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is if we are forced to which is the absolute best thing that could happen to this franchise right now and Tyrod proves to play well, Whaley will somehow be hailed as a genius.

Seriously we are going nowhere as a franchise if we get rid of Tyrod right now

There is no replacement. Manuel is probably out of the league after that showing in week 17. Cardale Jones could be good eventually, but he's not ready now. Are the Bills going to spend a draft pick on the walking band-aid Tony Romo? Not a good idea behind that line. Cousins isn't leaving Washington IMO. So now you're down to drafting a QB. Who among them is guaranteed to be better than Tyrod already is?

Make Cardale the #2, and maybe draft another QB to develop if someone you like slides. This should be Tyrod's job for at least the next year or two.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no replacement. Manuel is probably out of the league after that showing in week 17. Cardale Jones could be good eventually, but he's not ready now. Are the Bills going to spend a draft pick on the walking band-aid Tony Romo? Not a good idea behind that line. Cousins isn't leaving Washington IMO. So now you're down to drafting a QB. Who among them is guaranteed to be better than Tyrod already is?

Make Cardale the #2, and maybe draft another QB to develop if someone you like slides. This should be Tyrod's job for at least the next year or two.

Agreed, I think our ownership is listening to the media too much. Those idiots don't know what they're talking about. It should be his job for at least another year, we can still cut and run if we really need to after that.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the Bills land someone like Deshaun Watson in the first round, isn't he just a cheaper, less experienced Tyrod? 6'2, 209 lbs vs 6'1, 215 lbs. Mobile QBs with good arms. Watson wasn't relied upon to really read defenses too much either. Hell, even Rob Rang's analysis for CBS compares him to Tyrod:

Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson

COMPARES TO: Tyrod Taylor, Buffalo Bills: Watson is taller and slimmer than Taylor but offers similar dual-threat abilities, as well as a history of proving doubters wrong.

Why not keep the similar QB you already have and add a 1st round talent to the team elsewhere? Maybe Watson's elite WR Mike Williams? OLB/S Jabril Williams? Seems pretty obvious to me that the team would be better off.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the Bills land someone like Deshaun Watson in the first round, isn't he just a cheaper, less experienced Tyrod? 6'2, 209 lbs vs 6'1, 215 lbs. Mobile QBs with good arms. Watson wasn't relied upon to really read defenses too much either. Hell, even Rob Rang's analysis for CBS compares him to Tyrod:

COMPARES TO: Tyrod Taylor, Buffalo Bills: Watson is taller and slimmer than Taylor but offers similar dual-threat abilities, as well as a history of proving doubters wrong.

Why not keep the similar QB you already have and add a 1st round talent to the team elsewhere? Maybe Watson's elite WR Mike Williams? OLB/S Jabril Williams? Seems pretty obvious to me that the team would be better off.

I will flip the fuck out... or continue to I guess, since I'm already flipping out.

Seriously, how did trading Lynch and drafting Spiller work out? Fucking morons.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will flip the fuck out... or continue to I guess, since I'm already flipping out.

Seriously, how did trading Lynch and drafting Spiller work out? Fucking morons.

Agreed completely

I've even seen Patrick Mahomes another not pro ready QB

Seriously if we draft a QB in the first round it will only prove how incapable this franchise is.

McDermott will immediately regret taking this job as he will stand no chance being stuck with a developmental rookie QB

actually mentioning that don't we already have a developmental QB on the roster??

That's right we do in Cardale Jones

Keep Tyrod another year see how he performs, if he improves on his anticipation of throws(the main flaw he's had) keep him, if not we can cut ties and start a more starting job ready Cardale Jones.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed completely

I've even seen Patrick Mahomes another not pro ready QB

Seriously if we draft a QB in the first round it will only prove how incapable this franchise is.

McDermott will immediately regret taking this job as he will stand no chance being stuck with a developmental rookie QB

actually mentioning that don't we already have a developmental QB on the roster??

That's right we do in Cardale Jones

Keep Tyrod another year see how he performs, if he improves on his anticipation of throws(the main flaw he's had) keep him, if not we can cut ties and start a more starting job ready Cardale Jones.

And Whaley is the guy who drafted Jones! (and EJ) So forgive us for not trusting you Mr. Whaley!

True, Tyrod needs to learn pre-snaps and stuff, but I guarantee you protection and healthy wide receivers that are actually wide receivers (not return men and track stars and Percy Harvins), Taylor would make this top 12 offense a top six offense.

20 years for this franchise to find a QB... they finally do, and they fire the coach responsible for it and all signs point to Whaley wanting to get rid of him. I just don't get it. I don't understand. I mean, I understand the Ryan Bros. part... discipline is a HUGE skill and we had none.... but Taylor?

Seriously, I would love to sit down with these talking heads in the media and watch tape. Most of them haven't seen anything but highlights.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Whaley is the guy who drafted Jones! (and EJ) So forgive us for not trusting you Mr. Whaley!

True, Tyrod needs to learn pre-snaps and stuff, but I guarantee you protection and healthy wide receivers that are actually wide receivers (not return men and track stars and Percy Harvins), Taylor would make this top 12 offense a top six offense.

20 years for this franchise to find a QB... they finally do, and they fire the coach responsible for it and all signs point to Whaley wanting to get rid of him. I just don't get it. I don't understand. I mean, I understand the Ryan Bros. part... discipline is a HUGE skill and we had none.... but Taylor?

Seriously, I would love to sit down with these talking heads in the media and watch tape. Most of them haven't seen anything but highlights.

Tyrod really had one game where he didn't do as good as he possibly could have and that was a Raiders game. I definitely think he was afraid to force the ball because he had nothing to throw to.

Rex dug his own grave, I wish I can find the article again but an anonymous Bills player on defense ranted about how poorly the defense was run, and you know why? It was because Rob Ryan was running the defense... surprise...surprise... no wonder why our secondary suddenly sucked this year. Basically Rob Ryan ran the defense, only ran it based on what the offense did and had no identity also was all over the place choosing between man and zone plays which clarifies the comments Dareus made.

Foolish move by Rex hiring his brother to destroy the defense and that's why he's no longer our head coach.

I would actually like us to draft Mike Williams it would give us 2 #1 receivers. With Watkins health having two #1 receivers would be great for us. This and a new right tackle would make this an explosive passing attack to pair with our amazing rushing attack

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrod really had one game where he didn't do as good as he possibly could have and that was a Raiders game. I definitely think he was afraid to force the ball because he had nothing to throw to.

Rex dug his own grave, I wish I can find the article again but an anonymous Bills player on defense ranted about how poorly the defense was run, and you know why? It was because Rob Ryan was running the defense... surprise...surprise... no wonder why our secondary suddenly sucked this year. Basically Rob Ryan ran the defense, only ran it based on what the offense did and had no identity also was all over the place choosing between man and zone plays which clarifies the comments Dareus made.

Foolish move by Rex hiring his brother to destroy the defense and that's why he's no longer our head coach.

I would actually like us to draft Mike Williams it would give us 2 #1 receivers. With Watkins health having two #1 receivers would be great for us. This and a new right tackle would make this an explosive passing attack to pair with our amazing rushing attack

But we don't need and probably can't have two explosive attacks.... and I don't feel like it's wise to have to pay two receivers the way they'll need to be paid.... along with Shady and Taylor.

A mauling RT is absolutely the first and only position we should be looking at on Day 1.

Yeah, Rex probably just said good bye to his NFL career for sake of his brother's feelings.