• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SH needs more Bills fans..

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we don't need and probably can't have two explosive attacks.... and I don't feel like it's wise to have to pay two receivers the way they'll need to be paid.... along with Shady and Taylor.

A mauling RT is absolutely the first and only position we should be looking at on Day 1.

Yeah, Rex probably just said good bye to his NFL career for sake of his brother's feelings.

I know we have a new head coach but we are in win now mode before our best players get too old. Having to pay the two receivers top money is an issue for later in the future for now we can enjoy the explosive attack. We would have to trade down for a right tackle which I wouldn't mind the idea of that.

I just hope our defense can recover, luckily we didn't have Rob Ryan as long as Dallas and New Orleans did, those two are still feeling the effects of Rob Ryan.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we have a new head coach but we are in win now mode before our best players get too old. Having to pay the two receivers top money is an issue for later in the future for now we can enjoy the explosive attack. We would have to trade down for a right tackle which I wouldn't mind the idea of that.

I just hope our defense can recover, luckily we didn't have Rob Ryan as long as Dallas and New Orleans did, those two are still feeling the effects of Rob Ryan.

I suppose that is true...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First round is still overpaying for a right tackle IMO. Safety is a big need, and CB could be if Gilmore leaves. New DC Leslie Frazier is a former NFL CB and has spent his career as a secondary coach (and defensive coordinator), so there could be some offseason emphasis there.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First round is still overpaying for a right tackle IMO. Safety is a big need, and CB could be if Gilmore leaves. New DC Leslie Frazier is a former NFL CB and has spent his career as a secondary coach (and defensive coordinator), so there could be some offseason emphasis there.

Normally I'd agree but if we want to be sure that we can upgrade that spot the first round is where we need to make that pick. I want to trade down with someone like the Eagles, they'll want to trade up to ensure they secure Mike Williams, and then we move down to 15 armed with some extra picks and upgrade at right tackle. This offensive line class is incredibly thin so we must strike early.

But.... If Hooker or Adams are available we should stick in our spot and draft one of them.

Corner we should address in the 2nd round, there will still be a lot of talent there. This year's corner class has a lot of potentially great players, though none are a sure thing.