• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SH needs more Bills fans..

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, just made Matt Moore look like a pro bowl QB lol.

Solid win against the not so dangerous wounded animals today. Bills were able to run the ball at will today, and don't look now but Charles Clay was a big part of the game plan.

Nice to see us take over like we were supposed to. It was nice to see someone other than Watkins step up today. The Browns wanted to see if we could beat them with other players and we did today...but that is mostly because the Browns are bad

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be nice if we could beat the Dolphins this week but seeing that they have a better record than us we will find a way to lose to them

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Squish the fish!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be nice if we could beat the Dolphins this week but seeing that they have a better record than us we will find a way to lose to them

Matt Moore is the wildcard (and stopping Ajayi this time).

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Moore is the wildcard (and stopping Ajayi this time).

And running more than four times with a 17-6 lead.

I agree with all of this, our game against the Dolphins the first time was our most poorly coached game of the year.

Matt Moore really isn't much of a downgrade from Tannehill, Moore is actually the more steady performer of the two.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always appreciated Moore as a backup QB and potential starter. Here's hoping he has a really bad game though!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always appreciated Moore as a backup QB and potential starter. Here's hoping he has a really bad game though!

He did hit free agency recently, I'm amazed he didn't get a starting job with how bad some starting QBs are.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So offense explodes for 588 yards, Tyrod Taylor has over 300 yards passing and we still lose?

Just a horrible performance by our defense, gave up 200 yards rushing to one running back once again and we were also horrible against the pass again.

Our defense couldn't even keep the Dolphins out of field goal range in just over a minute.

Then Carpenter misses two kicks that were very makeable and that we could have used.

Terrible performance by everyone except the offense today

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get rid of Rex Ryan and go back to the red helmets from the 90's I'll join.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ Reason #7 to not fire Rex Ryan

We don't want him as a fan

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So offense explodes for 588 yards, Tyrod Taylor has over 300 yards passing and we still lose?

Just a horrible performance by our defense, gave up 200 yards rushing to one running back once again and we were also horrible against the pass again.

Our defense couldn't even keep the Dolphins out of field goal range in just over a minute.

Then Carpenter misses two kicks that were very makeable and that we could have used.

Terrible performance by everyone except the offense today

Horrible display of tackling. The Parker and Drake TDs were inexcusable; just flat out blown efforts by the defense. There was another 40 yard run or so mixed in that was more blown tackling.

Hate to say it, but the Bills would've overcome that horrible tackling if the refs call the obvious defensive pass interference penalties they ignored. Twice Dolphins defenders ran into Bills receivers without turning for the ball, both in the end zone I believe. Nice home field calls there, it was as if they were protecting the Dolphins' playoff run.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible display of tackling. The Parker and Drake TDs were inexcusable; just flat out blown efforts by the defense. There was another 40 yard run or so mixed in that was more blown tackling.

Hate to say it, but the Bills would've overcome that horrible tackling if the refs call the obvious defensive pass interference penalties they ignored. Twice Dolphins defenders ran into Bills receivers without turning for the ball, both in the end zone I believe. Nice home field calls there, it was as if they were protecting the Dolphins' playoff run.

LOL! They definitely were the refs sucked.

But despite all of that we would have won if we didn't let them get into field goal range within a minute an embarrassment for this defense

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! They definitely were the refs sucked.

But despite all of that we would have won if we didn't let them get into field goal range within a minute an embarrassment for this defense

Yeah, that 54 yard run for the Dolphins when the Bills only had 10 defenders on the field was kinda bad too....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and there the Ryan's go on a tandem bicycle over the falls. GM Whaley should follow. Find it awfully strange that he wants to bench Tyrod this weekend as he's getting skittish about the extension he gave out. What is anyone going to prove against the beaten down and broken Jets in week 17?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and there the Ryan's go on a tandem bicycle over the falls. GM Whaley should follow. Find it awfully strange that he wants to bench Tyrod this weekend as he's getting skittish about the extension he gave out. What is anyone going to prove against the beaten down and broken Jets in week 17?

and yet with Manuel starting we are going to lose to them now

I agree that Whaley should be out

Absolutely terrible timing to bench Tyrod as for the first time this year we had a full compliment of receivers and tight ends for our offense, it was finally clicking.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet with Manuel starting we are going to lose to them now

I agree that Whaley should be out

Absolutely terrible timing to bench Tyrod as for the first time this year we had a full compliment of receivers and tight ends for our offense, it was finally clicking.

They're benching Tyrod to avoid injury and having to guarantee his extension immediately. Gains them some time and flexibility to make their decision this off-season.

The ruse they're putting forth of "we need to see what Manuel can do" is insulting. Bills fans have seen what Manuel can do already and the Bills already passed on his 5th year option AND drafted his replacement in Cardale. That decision was already made months ago.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're benching Tyrod to avoid injury and having to guarantee his extension immediately. Gains them some time and flexibility to make their decision this off-season.

The ruse they're putting forth of "we need to see what Manuel can do" is insulting. Bills fans have seen what Manuel can do already and the Bills already passed on his 5th year option AND drafted his replacement in Cardale. That decision was already made months ago.

Other GM's are laughing at the idea of the chance he has a good game against a team with nothing left being a "showcase" for a trade. LOL

I'm in hate mode now.

I'd walk if I were Tyrod. The Broncos would love him.

I love Tyrod. He's by far the best QB we've had since Kelly... not even close.

Whaley is an ass, and I can't believe his leash has been lengthened.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other GM's are laughing at the idea of the chance he has a good game against a team with nothing left being a "showcase" for a trade. LOL

I'm in hate mode now.

I'd walk if I were Tyrod. The Broncos would love him.

I love Tyrod. He's by far the best QB we've had since Kelly... not even close.

Whaley is an ass, and I can't believe his leash has been lengthened.

I agree on Tyrod, I think we have to give him another year. If he isn't good there will be plenty of QBs to choose from in the 2018 draft which has a significantly stronger QB class than this year's crappy one.

He is by far the best since Kelly, but that doesn't say much as the 3rd best behind him is a crusty old Drew Bledsoe.