• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Senior Bowl Week....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5h5 hours ago Bryce Petty just McNabb'd a ball right into the ground 3h3 hours ago Found myself taking too many negative notes on Bryce Petty today. Biggest issue was his accuracy. Hope it was just rust or nerves.

2h2 hours ago Going through more North practice notes. 3h3 hours ago Cincy LB, Jeff Luc is 5'11, 263 lbs. Dude is a Mac truck that has moved like a gazelle in drills today.

I guess these people go to the same eye doctor I do.

Last edited by a moderator:

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change of pace.. :L

Jordan Poyer, Philadelphia Eagles
I leave the tv on when I leave the house for my dogs case they get bored .. That weird?
@J_Poy33 | | 6d | Score: 0

Jordan Poyer, Philadelphia Eagles
They are probably so sick of animal planet
@J_Poy33 | | 6d | Score: 0

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we know this team loves Cincy players so I could see them taking this Luc guy. We could use a big thumper in the middle!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DB Quandre Diggs is a guy I really like ... glad he's showing well.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we know this team loves Cincy players so I could see them taking this Luc guy. We could use a big thumper in the middle!

I seriously doubt it.....he is a prototypical MLB in a 4-3.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diggs was arguably the best prospect on a mediocre Texas team. But ideally he is a slot corner in the NFL, and we have one of those.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a cb over 6 '. Big people...

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, that's why he will be a 3rd round pick. So maybe you'll get your wish if he's there at that point.
We would have the 2 shortest ILB's in the league, not saying that its a problem, but it is a concern to me.
So then, besides free agency, we will draft Waynes or Peters in the first; Devin Smith or Coates in the 2nd; Denzel in the 3rd, and Grayson in the 4th. Done. time to go home. :lol:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a cb over 6 '. Big people...

Yup, for this press scheme you need bigger, more physical corners.

Height seems less important for ILBs, though of course you don't want shrimps ending up covering 6-5 TEs too often.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's why he will be a 3rd round pick. So maybe you'll get your wish if he's there at that point.
We would have the 2 shortest ILB's in the league, not saying that its a problem, but it is a concern to me.
So then, besides free agency, we will draft Waynes or Peters in the first; Devin Smith or Coates in the 2nd; Denzel in the 3rd, and Grayson in the 4th. Done. time to go home. :lol:
OlD Duke there is NO FUCKIN Way he is a 3rd round pick! LOL

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OlD Duke there is NO FUCKIN Way he is a 3rd round pick! LOL

Time will tell. Actually, I would amend the QB pick to Bennett in the 4th, although he is getting good reviews, and could move up to a 2 or 3 by time of the draft. Scouts love his arm, and he definitely has the mobility, plus Chip knows and likes him a lot. This is a very weak QB draft for sure. Unless Chip moves up for Mariota and doesn't give up much, he's better off sticking with Foles next year, and groom a guy like Bennett.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching both the north and South practices....here are my thoughts...

South
Qb - I thought the South Qb's looked far better thus far than the North Qb's.

Garrett Grayson really impressed me, I thought the ball absolutely jumped out of his hand. His ball had zip, and was very accurate. I thought his reads were quick and precise and his accuracy was NFL like. He throws a nice ball. Blake Sims looked awful. Bad reads, horrific throws plus he looks a bit out of shape if you ask me. Bryan Bennett looked pretty good. I was impressed with what I saw from him, but nowehere near as impressed as I was with Grayson.

RB - honestly did not see much of the rb's

WR - Sammie Sammie Sammie Coates I love you Sammie Coates! Absolute Fuckin Stud! Could not be covered. My boy Phillip Dorsett showed off his Jets, and good hands. Tyler Lockett I raved about numerous times in our college football thread, and he knows how to get open, and also has some Jets.

TE - Clive Walford as expected his dominating all TE's, not even close. He can not be covered by a Linebacker.

O-line - I thought Reese Dismukes looked very solid today, La'el Collins looked excellent inside at guard, not so good at tackle. He is better in confined space. Shaq Mason also really stood out to me today. Tre Jackson who was my favorite going in absolutely looked awesome today. He stoned Gabe Wright and that is no easy task.

DEFENSE

D-line - Gabe Wright was kickin some ass out there today, I reallly liked what i saw from him.

Linebacker - I was extremely impressed with Stephone Anthony from Clemson, his sideline to sideline speed, and his aggressive nature are exactly what we need at ILB. I did not see much of Perryman today or many of the other South linebackers, as they did not focus on them much.

CB - I actually thought Nick Marshall held his own out there. For being a QB most of his years in college, he looked pretty good. Kevin White looks very Boykin like, he has very good cover skills.

Safety - Jaquiski Tartt continues to impress me, that kid can play. I wanna see this kid in full action. Anthony Jefferson also has been very impressive, especially in coverage. I like the overall size of Tartt and jefferson.

I'll do the North practice breakdown shortly.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perryman reportedly sat out with an abdominal pull.