• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Senior Bowl Week....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for some of us this is one of the biggest football weeks of the year. I have my DVR on record to record all the practices, and Mike Mayocks recap show. There are 110 players at the senior bowl....here are some of the guys I really like....and a few guys I loved on film but am looking forward to seeing them practice and play.

QB
Bo Wallace
Bryce Petty
Garrett Grayson

Rb
I like a few rb's at the Senior bowl, but none of them have what i am looking for right now out of my rb....I'll let ya know if I see it during practices this week.

TE
Clive Walford

WR
Sammie Coates
Phillip Dorsett
Antwan Goodley
Justin Hardy
Tony Lippett
Ty Montgomery
Devante Parker
Devin Smith
Kevin White

There are 47 Wr's I believe that are rostered, so really my list isn't as many as it looks, and I'll bet a few other really end up jumping out! :)

O-Guard
Tre' Jackson
John Miller
Arie Kouandjio

O-Tackle
T.J. Clemmings
La'el Collins
Jake Fisher
Rob Havenstein
Cedric Ogbuehi
Ty Sambrailo
Scherff will be long gone when we draft no need to bother.

Now on the defensive side of the ball there are 3 guys I have watched on film from small schools that popped to me....one Rey brought to my attention.

D-Tackle
Danny Shelton (Dude is an animal)

DE (3-4 DE)
Anthony Chickillo
Henry Anderson
Owamagbe Odighizuwa

OLB
Lynden Trail - This kid looked incredible against small school talent. I am looking forward to seeing what he has vs the top talent.

Zach Hodges - a Harvard kid that can play football! Ya have to be intrigued by that! He can also play Inisde Linebacker.

Hau'oli Kikaha

Bud Dupree

ILB
Denzel Perryman - I absolutely love this kids game.

Taiwan Jones

Eric Kendricks - I'm not as high on the young kendricks brother as many others on this board, simply because i see him as a 2 down MLB in a 4-3.

Mike Hull - LOVE THIS KID!!!

Safety
Adrian Amos - Love my Penn Staters
Anthony Harris
Derron Smith
Jaquiski Tartt - Scouted this kid on tape....He looks incredible....now let's see how he looks against the top players in the nation. I have a feeling he will do well.
Cody Prewitt

CB
Kevin Johnson
Quinten Rollins - this was a kid that Rey brought to my attention, he has played 1 year of college football, and he looks sensational. A Strong tackler, and physical Cb with teh size and speed to be a shutdown CB...Let's see how he looks against the best Wr's.
Eric Rowe
Josh Shaw - I actually like this kid more as a Safety
Cam Thomas - Another small school kid that really popped out at me on tape. I wanna see him cover NFL talented Wr's.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, the Eagles' habit of picking the wrong Senior Bowl players under Reid has diminished my appetite for this all-star game. I almost feel that if a guy blows up in the Senior Bowl like Danny Watkins, Reggie Brown, Trevor Laws, etc., we should RUN from them!

That said, the game has been a showcase for smaller school corners over the years and there are definitely some good ones to check out this time as noted above. Cam Thomas and Quinten Rollins, whom we have discussed in the draft thread, both seem like guys who could shoot up draft boards.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree wholeheartedly about Hull and Amos. Not just because they are PSU, but both can play and especially tackle. Made for the Eagles, no doubt.
Also, high on my list - Rolllins, K.Johnson, Tartt, and Hodges
On offense - Coates, D. Smith, White, and Grayson.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Bryce Petty measured 6 foot 2 and 230 pounds, which is good for him. There were some rumors he was shorter.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has been a lot of talk about the Eagles liking Petty, we will see. I would have liked to have seen Bryan Bennett at the Senior Bowl.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggles supposedly meeting with Drummond. Could we finally improve at safety?

Geoff Mosher @GeoffMosherCSN As others have tweeted, Michigan State safety Kurtis Drummond is meeting with #Eagles tonight.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drummond had better corners playing next to him at Michigan State than he would have here.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad but true.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting as we talk about Josh Hull and Adrian Amos, The Eagles have never drafted a Penn State defensive player. Very hard to believe. Now they have had Penn State players play for them on defense, Mike Zordich comes to mind but never drafted one. Seems really short sited especially since Penn State has had such good defensive players for a long time.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, as I mentioned this last week.
BTW, is Josh Hull related to Mike Hull? :rollseyes:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished watching the North practice here are my observations...

QB - I thought they all sucked! Shane Carden from ECU looked the most accurate, Petty and Mannion were pathetic.

RB - I was impressed by Jeremy Langford, especially his receiving skills

TE - They all looked OK, nothing special that I saw.

OG - Laken Tomlinson was extremely impressive, he showed quick feet, power, and great slide step to steer defensive players away from his Qb.

OT - T.J. Clemmings- What's not to love! Donavan Smith my Penn Stater, kid looked solid!

WR - My boy Justin Hardy did not disappoint, but I have to say the WR that stood out to me because nobody could cover this kid, not even close!!! This kid was coming in and out of his breaks so fast Db's just got toasted. Jamison Crowder a 5'9 WR from duke. keep an eye on this Crowder kid, he has serious skills.

DE
Zadarius Smith looked awesome in the E/W shrine game and he is still looking good

DT - Danny Shelton is obvious

OLB - Hau'oli Kikaha is an absolute fuckin Stud! His cover skills, his pass rush skills, I absolutely love this kids game.

ILB - Jeff Luc is built like a Fuckin tank, and he showed off some seriously good coverage skills for a man of his build. He is like 6 foot and 260 Pounds.

Safety - I still think Josh Shaw would make a great safety.

CB - Quineten Rollins really disappointed. HE didn't show any makeup speed to run with the elite talent that he has not gone up againt. It's only Day 1 so let's see how he does through the week.
I thought Eric Rowe looked good in press coverage.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well people also said Luc was slow and holding the whole time and you thought he looked good. So clearly we have some differing opinions here....I still think, though, that Wings, you are no more or less accurate than the average scout though based on past experience. :omg:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GLAD TO SEE BRYAN BENNETT WAS ADDED! Good, now we will get to see him as well!

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well people also said Luc was slow and holding the whole time and you thought he looked good. So clearly we have some differing opinions here....I still think, though, that Wings, you are no more or less accurate than the average scout though based on past experience. :omg:
I'll take that, I'm a manager for a large plumbing and heating corp.....Not an NFL Scout, however, I think I do alright.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited just thinking that the Eagles may be looking at a stud LB and S.