• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second/Third rounds

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need a backup, but i don't see how Hurts fits that bill. He's a one read and run QB. His comps are the eagles use him as a guy that was an UDFA (Hill) or Tim Tebow, a winner who with intangibles, but a shitty QB.
Doug thinks the league was sleeping on him and instead of letting him go somewhere else decided to take the tools and coach them up himself.

Think of how many times Russell Wilson has schooled us. Doug wants a back up like that who can make some plays while he runs the ball and schemes up easy looks.

How much better would someone like Ryan Fitzpatrick really be and he'd cost a lot more.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a great take on our third-round pick, "he is the Bobby Boucher player of this draft because his momma would not let him play" AP will write a story soon about his earth science class and someones medulla oblongata.

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more semi-relevant point on the Hurts pick...with all the commentators talking about Eagles using him as a "gadget" pick in a semi derogatory way I just thought the Eagles won an SB with a gadget play. Not a great parallel I understand but...