• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC, ACC & Big 12 Haven't Canceled Jack

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some idiots actually believe covid is just to keep trump from re-election. Lmao, you cant make that shit up.
And some people comment on stuff just to get panty-waste dipshits such as the guy you see in the mirror all disregulated.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Covid, Fuck Trump, Fuck Politics.. Football will be played despite all the shit.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Covid, Fuck Trump, Fuck Politics.. Football will be played despite all the shit.
tenor.gif

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why post such a thread before the season? Is this done in an attempt to jinx the conferences?

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In my opinion, I think these other conferences are working on a way to have a conference schedule plus 1 or 2. The reality is a lot of the OOC games are going to be cancelled whether the schools like it or not. Many FCS programs aren't going to play and I believe the G5 may be next (particularly if they aren't going to get their paycheck games as normal).

The ACC and SEC have instate rivals and they will work to make sure those games are played. The ACC is also going to work with ND because of their previous arrangement. The SEC and Big 12 will have to work together to schedule some OOC games.

That's just how I see it right now.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, I think these other conferences are working on a way to have a conference schedule plus 1 or 2. The reality is a lot of the OOC games are going to be cancelled whether the schools like it or not. Many FCS programs aren't going to play and I believe the G5 may be next (particularly if they aren't going to get their paycheck games as normal).

The ACC and SEC have instate rivals and they will work to make sure those games are played. The ACC is also going to work with ND because of their previous arrangement. The SEC and Big 12 will have to work together to schedule some OOC games.

That's just how I see it right now.
Could be but seeing TCU schedule UNLV for Aug 29th seems like the Big 12 and MWC (?) are planning for a season.

It's early and things could go south pretty fast but I'm happy so far this being the 22nd day of July

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be but seeing TCU schedule UNLV for Aug 29th seems like the Big 12 and MWC (?) are planning for a season.

It's early and things could go south pretty fast but I'm happy so far this being the 22nd day of July

Everyone is going to make plans to play until their season gets cancelled, that's just people doing their job. It looks like the MWC is going to lose New Mexico. We'll see if any others join them.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're not ancient or already knocking on death's door, you don't have anything to worry about. This isn't Ebola. You're not storming the beaches of Normandy.
is that your medical advice doctor?
are we going to ignore all the people I would come in contact with before knowing i even have it? and the people they then come in contact with? I just lost my grandfather in June to cancer I dont need to lose my grandma and others to something I brought to them unknowingly because fuck it we all gonna get it at some point.

Do you think the players want their grandparents to get it from them? or older coaches to get it? or anyone else they may come in contact with?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is going to make plans to play until their season gets cancelled, that's just people doing their job. It looks like the MWC is going to lose New Mexico. We'll see if any others join them.
New Mexico might as well hang them up permanently

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that your medical advice doctor?
are we going to ignore all the people I would come in contact with before knowing i even have it? and the people they then come in contact with? I just lost my grandfather in June to cancer I dont need to lose my grandma and others to something I brought to them unknowingly because fuck it we all gonna get it at some point.

Do you think the players want their grandparents to get it from them? or older coaches to get it? or anyone else they may come in contact with?
Nobody wants anyone to get it, but they probably will, and if they’re at risk, it’s their responsibility to keep themselves safe.

Sorry about your grandpa

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants anyone to get it, but they probably will, and if they’re at risk, it’s their responsibility to keep themselves safe.

Sorry about your grandpa
So are you saying we should only look out for ourselves?
that its only on me to keep myself safe and that if someone has it and decides they want to hand me some thing and i get infected its my fault?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you saying we should only look out for ourselves?
that its only on me to keep myself safe and that if someone has it and decides they want to hand me some thing and i get infected its my fault?
Be considerate of others. Social distance when possible, but live your life as much as possible as well. I’m not gonna feel bad if the 80 year old with breathing troubles gets it because he insists on buying scratch offs at 6:30 AM when the healthy, working people are at the store

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be considerate of others. Social distance when possible, but live your life as much as possible as well. I’m not gonna feel bad if the 80 year old with breathing troubles gets it because he insists on buying scratch offs at 6:30 AM when the healthy, working people are at the store
and if that 80 year old is your relative? friend? neighbor?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if that 80 year old is your relative? friend? neighbor?
I’d tell them to wait until 9 or so when the working crowd is at work. My grandpa is in his late 70’s, and still goes to work everyday, he’s his own man, and in great shape for his age, but I’d like for him to stay home since he’s only working because he wants to, not out of need. I did convince him to stop going to the store on his way to work though

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And some people comment on stuff just to get panty-waste dipshits such as the guy you see in the mirror all disregulated.
Yep, the lmfao in my post is a clear indicator of how triggered you got me. Lol, look dude, if it was meant to be sarcastic, cool. It wouldnt apply to you then so who cares. If you were being serious, then it is truly a laughable situation. Either way, lets drop it and talk football. Anyways, i wish my gophers didnt shorten their season. Would have been a great showing to recruits if we had back to back double digit win seasons.