• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks schedule thread

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was A problem on our team, but so was mortgaging the future in bad trades and flubbing draft after draft.
I don't think he makes them auto SB favorites, but I also don't think he will necessarily be the same problem he was here.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were 7-10 with Bridewater and Lock as their QB. You think that Russ is, at best, only worth a 3 game improvement?
I understand that, I'm basing it more on SD and the Raiders being better than they were last season... I wouldn't be surprised to see SD or Oakland win their division... I guess I'm just high on those two teams...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was A problem on our team, but so was mortgaging the future in bad trades and flubbing draft after draft.
I don't think he makes them auto SB favorites, but I also don't think he will necessarily be the same problem he was here.

Or maybe the problem was Pete Carroll? We'll find out soon.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that, I'm basing it more on SD and the Raiders being better than they were last season... I wouldn't be surprised to see SD or Oakland win their division... I guess I'm just high on those two teams...

I guess. How did the Chargers get better this year? Seems like I've been hearing about how the Chargers are going to break through for about 10 years now.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This..... "mortgaging the future in bad trades and flubbing draft after draft"

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess. How did the Chargers get better this year? Seems like I've been hearing about how the Chargers are going to break through for about 10 years now.
I love the growth of Herbert and he's past his sophomore year in the NFL... Usually, in their 3rd year, things will be clicking faster and the game will be slowing down... I think he's going to be a great QB in this league... I also like the addition of Khalid Mack teamed up with Bosa... That's going to be a tough duo to contend with on the DL... They also brought in pro bowl CB, JC Jackson - so with Derwin James, they will have more playmakers all over the field on defense... I'm not expecting them to go to the SB or anything but I do expect them to be better than they were last year in the win column, which could be good enough for them to win their division or even finish 2nd...

Just curious, do you not think much of Herbert?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the growth of Herbert and he's past his sophomore year in the NFL... Usually, in their 3rd year, things will be clicking faster and the game will be slowing down... I think he's going to be a great QB in this league... I also like the addition of Khalid Mack teamed up with Bosa... That's going to be a tough duo to contend with on the DL... They also brought in pro bowl CB, JC Jackson - so with Derwin James, they will have more playmakers all over the field on defense... I'm not expecting them to go to the SB or anything but I do expect them to be better than they were last year in the win column, which could be good enough for them to win their division or even finish 2nd...

Just curious, do you not think much of Herbert?

I like Herbert. He could be great. But I think it is a lot to assume that his growth will a lot more benefit for the Chargers than Russ replacing Bridgewater in Denver will do.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Herbert. He could be great. But I think it is a lot to assume that his growth will a lot more benefit for the Chargers than Russ replacing Bridgewater in Denver will do.
I can understand your point...

One thing i'll be interested in regards to RW is how far he will throw it downfield in Mile high... That thin air will have his ball carry pretty far... We all know he can throw a nice deep ball...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think many are banking on the Broncos defense to being as good or better than last year, I don't think they will be. They won't have the #2 scoring defense in the NFL this season and with out that they will have a harder time winning "More" games.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's possible as well. But we are almost certainly stuck with Pete for at least one more year.
That's probably true. If he gets his QB in the draft, it'll be a few more years.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's probably true. If he gets his QB in the draft, it'll be a few more years.

IMO, that's the worst case scenario. We get the QB he likes and we are stuck with him 2 more years.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard to take you serious when you don't know what city one of the teams plays in. Chargers play in LA now.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to take you serious when you don't know what city one of the teams plays in. Chargers play in LA now.
Then don't take me serious... ;)

Hard to take you serious when you obviously know what I meant... ;)