• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

screw you Tucson ASU on the rise!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easier to be "up and coming" when you are starting near the bottom.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hilarious! Thanks for sharing... made my day to see what kind of company they are surrounded by!

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to be acting retarded on purpose. No way he's this dumb. Every comment from him is a fail.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jealous people. UCF is a legit school. USC in top 5

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with such amazing company, sandwiched right in between Central Florida and Northeastern. Nice. Funny thing about that is the fact that US News and World Report still has AZ ranked better than ASU.

credit is due CTP, admit it dude. :10:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
520Gato: You really find it that hard to believe someone that went to ASU could be this dumb? I'm not surprised in the slightest.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
credit is due CTP, admit it dude. :10:

Not sure if you understood, so I will break it down for you:

ASU is still behind AZ in the rankings. So even with your dramatic improvements and high-flying abilities, you are still not ranked above AZ. So you want credit for that? You guys talk so much shit about how ASU is better than AZ, but you're not. So then you boast that you are in the top 5 of "up-and-coming", but again, you are still behind AZ. Ultimately, go tell your story to the schools that you leapfrogged, because YOU ARE STILL BEHIND US IN RANKINGS.

All I heard was "Hey, we still fucking suck, but we used to suck a lot more than we do now. Now, we don't suck as much, but we still are not as good as you."

And we're supposed to give you credit for that? Well fucking bravo for not sucking as much as you did, even though you still are behind AZ. Maybe now you won't misspell the fucking billboards you put up saying how awesome your school is. :noidea:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Tucson floods and washes down the dry river bed to Mexico.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds::suds:
Not sure if you understood, so I will break it down for you:

ASU is still behind AZ in the rankings. So even with your dramatic improvements and high-flying abilities, you are still not ranked above AZ. So you want credit for that? You guys talk so much shit about how ASU is better than AZ, but you're not. So then you boast that you are in the top 5 of "up-and-coming", but again, you are still behind AZ. Ultimately, go tell your story to the schools that you leapfrogged, because YOU ARE STILL BEHIND US IN RANKINGS.

All I heard was "Hey, we still fucking suck, but we used to suck a lot more than we do now. Now, we don't suck as much, but we still are not as good as you."

And we're supposed to give you credit for that? Well fucking bravo for not sucking as much as you did, even though you still are behind AZ. Maybe now you won't misspell the fucking billboards you put up saying how awesome your school is. :noidea:

OK CTP you are always right.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Tucson floods and washes down the dry river bed to Mexico.

Damn, lil bro, why so mad?

Hahahaha, always knew you would represent the classiness of ASU.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds::suds:

OK CTP you are always right.

Not always, I just try to limit the amount of times I go on another team's thread, completely talk out of my ass, and end up looking like a damn fool. But please, don't let me rain on your parade of trying to suck your own dick with this thread. :pound:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASPOO coach Todd Graham predicting a victory over UCLA the other day.

In other news, ASPOO fans even more sure Taylor Kelly will be a "Devil for Life".