• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rupp, robles, savery, galvis, cloyd and garcia called up

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slightly old news? i'm a little late. excited to see rupp. hopefully he starts more than a few games.

aumont appeared to let out a big WAHHH WAHHH WAHHHHH..

"Completely garbage," he answered when asked to evaluate his season. "I think it was mostly a waste of my time in the sense that ... I don't know. I just felt like I was going in circles instead of going forward, you know what I mean?"

Asked if he thought he'd be in the organization next spring, Aumont answered, "We'll see. I don't know what they want to do.

"If I'm not in their plans, I don't want to be back. But if I am … I want to be with the Phillies but at the same time if they've moved on [from me] or whatever, then I think it's time for me to move on. There's 29 other teams out there and plenty of other opportunities out there."

here's a tip.. STOP FUCKING WALKING PEOPLE! if he had any type of control, he'd probably be one of thee top closers in baseball.

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Players really need to learn to keep their mouths shut.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an idiot... please trade him ruben

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Aumont, Chad Durbin, Michael Stutes and Jeremy Horst wasted a lot of my time this year in the sense that they fucking blow and I wasted a lot of my valuable time watching games they coughed up that could have been devoted to online gambling or jacking off to internet ****.

Sorry, Philippe, you are not in my long term plans

Last edited by a moderator:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW! I found the one word on Sports SportsHoopla that is banned-and it is not even a complete word

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Aumont, Chad Durbin, Michael Stutes and Jeremy Horst wasted a lot of my time this year in the sense that they fucking blow and I wasted a lot of my valuable time that could have been devoted to online gambling or jacking off to internet ****.

remember Horst in April?

Jeremy Horst Game By Game Stats and Performance - Philadelphia Phillies - ESPN

How many times did Charlie send him out there in a tie game, or down by 1 or 2 runs........only to watch the other team extend their lead almost every time

One of the reasons I loved the Manuel firing......just need Amaro to go

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing can turn a fanbase against a player faster then when they open their mouth and let the mouth diarhhea out, please Phillipe(gay ass name) shut your fucking mouth, put up or shup up, your performance thus far is the reason you aren't on the roster, mental midgets need not apply!

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slightly old news? i'm a little late. excited to see rupp. hopefully he starts more than a few games.

aumont appeared to let out a big WAHHH WAHHH WAHHHHH..

"Completely garbage," he answered when asked to evaluate his season. "I think it was mostly a waste of my time in the sense that ... I don't know. I just felt like I was going in circles instead of going forward, you know what I mean?"

Asked if he thought he'd be in the organization next spring, Aumont answered, "We'll see. I don't know what they want to do.

"If I'm not in their plans, I don't want to be back. But if I am … I want to be with the Phillies but at the same time if they've moved on [from me] or whatever, then I think it's time for me to move on. There's 29 other teams out there and plenty of other opportunities out there."

here's a tip.. STOP FUCKING WALKING PEOPLE! if he had any type of control, he'd probably be one of thee top closers in baseball.

_phiLLies_ that a very big "If"! I'm pretty much done with this guy. I thought he was going to be a stud reliever...what a disappointment!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Cedrique, you found the one word banned on the SportsHoopla! It is because Google has some influence what goes on here and apparently that word is untouchable. Interestingly, I found that word as well rather innocently on another SportsHoopla thread. I was not using it in any derogatory fashion but just stating a point and I received the four astericks. Pretty interesting if you ask me!

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wait, **** is censored, but ass fucking **** monkeys isn't?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOL!!! Caligula you're killing me dude. But you have it correct. You can say all those words but the one that starts with the letter "p".

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
**** should be a subtopic under the "other" forums.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jvett, you must have used the numeral "0". That is not officially the word!!