• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

reason for hope ?

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No arguments with those three. They have been exceptionally good.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a season of disaster our punter is not getting nearly enough love. The STs have really shored things up recently.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'all realize we signed our punter off the scrap heap because the two punters we signed in the offseason both sucked. Tress Way was cut by the Bears in mid August during preseason.

We literally got lucky as hell there... Great find, but we got lucky that the Bears effed up.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya'all realize we signed our punter off the scrap heap because the two punters we signed in the offseason both sucked. Tress Way was cut by the Bears in mid August during preseason.

We literally got lucky as hell there... Great find, but we got lucky that the Bears effed up.

Sometimes luck is a big part of the equation. After all - Pats were very lucky to get Brady & also Seahawks were extremely lucky to get Wilson (if they claim they knew these guys were great they would have drafted them much higher).

BTW - one of the punters who was cut - Malone - is really good friend with a buddy of mine from Fullerton. I am going to have to send him your reply - lol.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes luck is a big part of the equation. After all - Pats were very lucky to get Brady & also Seahawks were extremely lucky to get Wilson (if they claim they knew these guys were great they would have drafted them much higher).

BTW - one of the punters who was cut - Malone - is really good friend with a buddy of mine from Fullerton. I am going to have to send him your reply - lol.

Malone is 6'2'' and 243 lbs. I'll deny any knowledge of this kicksavedave character if you go rat me out :yahoo:

Its great to be lucky... its just not something we can rely on.