• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raptors Trade Bargnani

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
FAREWELL BIG WHITE

bengordonbestpicture.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why...would...the....Knicks....agree.....to....this...? (besides the fact that they need more scoring because J.R. Smith will likely find a more lucrative contract from another team)

lets just say the tag head shake left a lasting impression

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys would have to move Gay to #tank4wiggins. The roster as it stands now, is just feisty enough to flirt with the 8th seed, pretty much like this past season. Charlotte, Phoenix, Orlando, and Philly are going to be tough to outtank. Maybe even Boston if they dump Rondo

I'm not convinced that, with the current makeup of this team, our ceiling is JUST the 8th seed. Considering Boston is out of the mix now, and Philly and Atlanta are thinking about drastically changing their roster...not to mention the Bucks may have drastically reduced talent next season, I can see the Raptors getting anywhere between 5th - 8th seed. However, the current makeup of this team is definitely not good enough to compete for a championship. And if tweaking it can't get us to that level, I'm not opposed to blowing up Saleman's legacy to actually build a championship team the right way. And if that is the case, I wouldn't be opposed to trading the Gay man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Quentin Richardson Included In Bargnani Deal As Sign-And-Trade
Jul 01, 2013 1:04 PM EDT

Quentin Richardson has agreed to a three-year deal as part of a sign-and-trade in order for the New York Knicks and Toronto Raptors to complete their Andrea Bargnani trade.

Richardson will only have one guaranteed season on the contract with the Raptors.

Via Frank Isola/New York Daily News

Oh fuck off. I don't want Q!

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we somehow got Wiggins to team with Vajayjay this team will be contenders in a few seasons

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quentin Richardson Included In Bargnani Deal As Sign-And-Trade
Jul 01, 2013 1:04 PM EDT

Quentin Richardson has agreed to a three-year deal as part of a sign-and-trade in order for the New York Knicks and Toronto Raptors to complete their Andrea Bargnani trade.

Richardson will only have one guaranteed season on the contract with the Raptors.

Via Frank Isola/New York Daily News

Oh fuck off. I don't want Q!

Ya I agree but only way to get the deal done.
Only 1 year so lets start him and get the tank rolling

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rumor has it that we might trade Acne man for Bledsoe. If that's the case, I'm guessing Tajiri is going to let Pork Chops's contract expire after next season?

I just saw on a sports ticker that Bledsoe has been traded for a barrel of horsepiss

Lead on Acnemon