• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers take on last place Mariners

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever read his book?
Her dad was a former addict himself. In his book, he mentions his wife being positive, etc etc etc.

That said, he filed. Not her. Accuses her of cheating, etc.

No I haven't. It seems you have. Would you recommend it?

Find it interesting her dad is a former addict.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I haven't. It seems you have. Would you recommend it?

Find it interesting her dad is a former addict.

Heard him speak a few years ago at our church and this was around 2011 or 2012. I guess he has helped with a lot of boys homes as he was asked by Joe Gibbs to help with that type of thing and those who want a home but need help. Plus he spoke about knowing Josh growing up and what a great athlete he was and how in high school the team manager I believe had Downs Syndrome or something like that and he felt like he was not part of the team and Josh went out of his way to make him feel like he belonged after they won the state title. And if I remember correctly his 8 year old son had just called him and told him to make sure he was not late for a wedding. I am not sure whose wedding it was but their 8 year old son was killed crossing the street not long after that phone call. If you read his story about the company MD Chadwick Company you will see that he seems like a real stand up guy.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard him speak a few years ago at our church and this was around 2011 or 2012. I guess he has helped with a lot of boys homes as he was asked by Joe Gibbs to help with that type of thing and those who want a home but need help. Plus he spoke about knowing Josh growing up and what a great athlete he was and how in high school the team manager I believe had Downs Syndrome or something like that and he felt like he was not part of the team and Josh went out of his way to make him feel like he belonged after they won the state title. And if I remember correctly his 8 year old son had just called him and told him to make sure he was not late for a wedding. I am not sure whose wedding it was but their 8 year old son was killed crossing the street not long after that phone call. If you read his story about the company MD Chadwick Company you will see that he seems like a real stand up guy.

Wow.....thanks for sharing that. Sincerely

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine playing against Josh Hamilton in high school. His senior year he was 6'4" and 200 lbs and ran 60 yard dash in 6.7 seconds and was clocked at 97 mph on the mound. In 25 games he hit .529 with 13 HRs, 20 steals, 35 RBIs and 34 Runs scored. He was one of the top 2 draft picks in the 1999 draft with Josh Beckett being the other.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As most of you know, I had a personal connection with the 2010-2011 Texas Rangers. That connection afforded me the opportunity to sit right smack dab in the middle of the players' wives and families, especially during the playoffs. I met and chatted with Tess Kinsler and Cristina Young and even got to sit next to Misty May-Treanor. And I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that Katie Hamilton was universally despised by both the wives and the players themselves. I was told by one "there's a reason you don't see her sitting with us" and by another that Katie "was something else" (not in a good way). The wives hated her because she was fake, two-faced, manipulative, confrontational, materialistic, and power-hungry. The players hated her because they saw just how much she controlled Josh and how unhappy she made him at times.

So while I'm not a big fan of Josh Hamilton, I'm certainly not surprised to see even a meathead like him finally get enough of her act. She looked the other way with his supposed infidelities and "supported" his recovery just because it served the purpose of making her rich and semi-famous. And now that Josh's career is in the dumps, she has supposedly cheated on him and has petitioned to keep his kids from him. I hope for the kids' sake that Josh can somehow finally get clean so that maybe some judge somewhere can get them away from their bitch-on-wheels mom.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEW POST IS UP

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remember the name of it? Or her dad's name? Easy enough to look up. But since you're here. haha

Dad's name was Michael Dean Chadwick. Hamilton's book was "beyond belief"...i think.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad's name was Michael Dean Chadwick. Hamilton's book was "beyond belief"...i think.

That's the name, and it's a good, easy read too. Interesting account of his addiction as well