• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Gregory Appreciation Thread

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. What happened?
Well, on a a -10 degrees day I was driving up in the mountains and I see horse poop in the road thinking it was still not froze I hit it well it was . it made me hit the roof of my cab pain followed for a few days .. lesson i learned is you see road apples stay the hell away ...they can be dangerous ....Now I see just green apples and that time comes back lol

the ground was lightly thawed the snow off the road had 12 inches of snow..this was on the Idaho Utah state line

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way it was one of the beautiful days ever .. I and my wife felt so alive that day .. things were so crisp and color's were a new level

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, on a a -10 degrees day I was driving up in the mountains and I see horse poop in the road thinking it was still not froze I hit it well it was . it made me hit the roof of my cab pain followed for a few days .. lesson i learned is you see road apples stay the hell away ...they can be dangerous ....Now I see just green apples and that time comes back lol

the ground was lightly thawed the snow off the road had 12 inches of snow..this was on the Idaho Utah state line

Pretty sure LGM does this for a hobby! Poops in the road and then runs it over for a rush. Only problem is he lives in Texas so it isn't frozen.