• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RAIDERS

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My information doesn't come from ESPN or NFL Network. This comes from people actually working in these organizations.
I know that man, but why risk it? That is if you guys really want a QB? If i locked into a QB or two that i really wanted and just seen the Jets move up to the third pick, that would make me nervous.
Rosen or Darnold are not falling to the 5th pick, Mayfield might though? Roll those dice man, you guys have Keenum already.

That Giants pick suddenly looks like gold for QB hungry teams. So Mayfield might not even make it to 5.
The drama is thick. Hmmm

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that man, but why risk it? That is if you guys really want a QB? If i locked into a QB or two that i really wanted and just seen the Jets move up to the third pick, that would make me nervous.
Rosen or Darnold are not falling to the 5th pick, Mayfield might though? Roll those dice man, you guys have Keenum already.

That Giants pick suddenly looks like gold for QB hungry teams. So Mayfield might not even make it to 5.
The drama is thick. Hmmm

I know the Broncos have talked to the Giants as well have the Bills and Miami. So right now just have to wait and see how it all plays out. If I had to bet though of which QB could fall to 5 it would be Mayfield. He is the most controversial QB in this draft. I know some teams have him as their top QB and others as their 4th QB. So just kind of depends who trades up or if nobody does then I think he makes it to 5 just with what I've heard of other teams' boards.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Broncos have talked to the Giants as well have the Bills and Miami. So right now just have to wait and see how it all plays out. If I had to bet though of which QB could fall to 5 it would be Mayfield. He is the most controversial QB in this draft. I know some teams have him as their top QB and others as their 4th QB. So just kind of depends who trades up or if nobody does then I think he makes it to 5 just with what I've heard of other teams' boards.
Well, so you guys already talked to the Giants, eh? Hmmm
Oh and i agree with Mayfield being the one that would drop out of the four. Assuming nobody trades up.
You want to trade up for Rosen, don't ya?

Who do you think is better out of these players? Roqaun Smith or Edmunds?
Vita or Hurst, Payne? You have cred when it comes to scouting rookie players.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have signed Sanchez to a 1-2 year deal.....he's proven he can step in and play 3-4 games (if needed) and be a capable backup......he just isn't a starter anymore.

Johnson has never played very much and was a horrible pickup. And they are giving him a shot to be the backup. Fucking Gruden.

I'm very interested to see how this Jon Gruden experiment goes. LIstening to his press conferences he seems like a guy stuck back in the 90's when it comes to his view on how to build a team.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have signed Sanchez to a 1-2 year deal.....he's proven he can step in and play 3-4 games (if needed) and be a capable backup......he just isn't a starter anymore.

Johnson has never played very much and was a horrible pickup. And they are giving him a shot to be the backup. Fucking Gruden.
We resigned EJ Manuel. Johnson is just a camp arm.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very interested to see how this Jon Gruden experiment goes. LIstening to his press conferences he seems like a guy stuck back in the 90's when it comes to his view on how to build a team.
Grudens gonna be badazz dude. He ain't stuck on nothing, just getting some vets that will fit the system as the young guys learn to play. We good

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grudens gonna be badazz dude. He ain't stuck on nothing, just getting some vets that will fit the system as the young guys learn to play. We good

We shall see. History says that he will fail miserably and be out of the league again in just a few years leaving the Raiders having to pay him possibly $70 million to not work unless they designed his contract differently than any other coach in history. The fact that he continues to say that he wants to bring the NFL back to 1998 is not a good sign. 20 years is a very long time. Some of these players he will be working with would have still been in diapers. Players are very different today than when he quit coaching. They don't respond the same way as they did when he last was in the league. So the fact that his mindset going into this seems to be stuck back then and thinking that will work today makes me think he is about to get hit with reality and it will not feel good.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw in I would say at least right now he hasn't shown an ability to be an attractive coach to FA's. Suh wouldn't even give them a visit after they called him up to bring him in and he was just a little ways away interviewing with the Rams at that time. So while he is a known person I think players are a little skeptical of what he will bring to the NFL.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not an improvement. Sanchez would be better than Manuel or Johnson.
It's hard to say man. I just hope Carr don't get hurt this year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see. History says that he will fail miserably and be out of the league again in just a few years leaving the Raiders having to pay him possibly $70 million to not work unless they designed his contract differently than any other coach in history. The fact that he continues to say that he wants to bring the NFL back to 1998 is not a good sign. 20 years is a very long time. Some of these players he will be working with would have still been in diapers. Players are very different today than when he quit coaching. They don't respond the same way as they did when he last was in the league. So the fact that his mindset going into this seems to be stuck back then and thinking that will work today makes me think he is about to get hit with reality and it will not feel good.
History says what we make of it cd, you should know that. Things always change dude. That's a pretty weak card you playing right there brah. And as for being out of the league in a few years? I expect him to coach around five years or so, and any money that's owed him is no big deal man. It don't count against the cap, who cares.
Im sure Mark will have a monster office for him in his new palace in Vegas waiting for him.

Gruden saying he want's to bring back 98 is just words dude, like a joke for the media. You can count on a punishing run game from Gruden though, 98 style! Extreme power running football team.

And as for players being different today as they were back in the day? It's the same sheet dude. You put pads on and you go out there and get it done. Gruden ain't gonna get punks that don't want to play dude, see Crabs how fast he bounced him. Gruden never left the game dude, he's always been part of it. He knows what works and what don't. He spent 9 years breaking down the league, and now he's ready for his return. We good man.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas likes what the RAIDERS are doing that they have the best odds of going to the SB out of our division. And a top 10 team in odds.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you on Del Rio that he wasn't a great coach and you told me he was a top-5 guy in the league. Told me they were set at coach for a long time. Well obviously that didn't exactly work out well for you guys. How many more times am I going to have to keep pointing these things out to you before you finally start believing me on some of these bad decisions that your team keeps making?

Also there is a famous saying out there that "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." But hey I mean you keep going down that path thinking that the past cannot tell us anything about the future.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas likes what the RAIDERS are doing that they have the best odds of going to the SB out of our division. And a top 10 team in odds.

And you might want to check those odds again. Vegas actually has the Broncos, Chargers, and Raiders all tied with the best odds. Which seems weird that the Chiefs have the worst odds considering they just won the division but then again they have traded away some of their best pieces on their team. Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers though all tied with 30/1 odds.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you on Del Rio that he wasn't a great coach and you told me he was a top-5 guy in the league. Told me they were set at coach for a long time. Well obviously that didn't exactly work out well for you guys. How many more times am I going to have to keep pointing these things out to you before you finally start believing me on some of these bad decisions that your team keeps making?

Also there is a famous saying out there that "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." But hey I mean you keep going down that path thinking that the past cannot tell us anything about the future.
Jack was a good coach and got us a 12-4 record. His problem was, he let the locker room get out of control along with his coaching staff fighting with each other. All the drama has been leaking out out from players to coaches. It was toxic and Jack let it get like that. Gruden don't play that game so no problems there. Again, good coach that let the toxic fumes derail his team and his coaching staff.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you might want to check those odds again. Vegas actually has the Broncos, Chargers, and Raiders all tied with the best odds. Which seems weird that the Chiefs have the worst odds considering they just won the division but then again they have traded away some of their best pieces on their team. Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers though all tied with 30/1 odds.
I just did. Broncos at 33/1 along with the other teams and the RAIDERS at 22/1/ I read that over at S and B

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack was a good coach and got us a 12-4 record. His problem was, he let the locker room get out of control along with his coaching staff fighting with each other. All the drama has been leaking out out from players to coaches. It was toxic and Jack let it get like that. Gruden don't play that game so no problems there. Again, good coach that let the toxic fumes derail his team and his coaching staff.

Alright well I'll let you keep that hope alive then that Gruden will be this great coach. We shall soon find out just how much he has learned from his time in the booth and how well he can actually communicate with Millennials. You say things haven't changed and well I can tell you I've worked with students for the past about 12 years and even in that time there has been a ridiculous change in how students respond to anything. I've had to learn what feels like a whole new language to get things across to them.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright well I'll let you keep that hope alive then that Gruden will be this great coach. We shall soon find out just how much he has learned from his time in the booth and how well he can actually communicate with Millennials. You say things haven't changed and well I can tell you I've worked with students for the past about 12 years and even in that time there has been a ridiculous change in how students respond to anything. I've had to learn what feels like a whole new language to get things across to them.
There's no hope here with Gruden only wins. He got himself a really good coaching staff and 11 picks coiming in this draft.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just did. Broncos at 33/1 along with the other teams and the RAIDERS at 22/1/ I read that over at S and B

Surprise surprise that a Raiders website would have those kind of odds. It all depends on where you look I guess of what kind of odds you are getting. CBS has the Broncos at 25/1 and Raiders at 22/1. Vegas Insider has the Broncos, Chargers, and Raiders tied. Another betting site I've looked at has the Raiders with the 26th best odds to win the Super Bowl and the Broncos the 16th best odds while the Chiefs have the 6th best odds.