• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Raiders @ Lions (IS THE SILVER AND BLACK BACK?)

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My two teams right there. Both disasters. Well the Raiders are somewhat in the right direction atm.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My two teams right there. Both disasters. Well the Raiders are somewhat in the right direction atm.

They just got beat by a team with no OC and no GM and half their defense missing. Oak best offensive player and early first round pick dropped more passes then frieken Ebron (you know him right? the bust) and their secondary is almost as old as me.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just got beat by a team with no OC and no GM and half their defense missing. Oak best offensive player and early first round pick dropped more passes then frieken Ebron (you know him right? the bust) and their secondary is almost as old as me.

I heard their announcer say that their O-line gave up the second least amount of sacks in the NFL.
Crabtree is still in his prime, Cooper will be a beast, the TE was pretty damn good. Carr has a 21/6 TD/Int ratio and Kalil Mack is a beast. If they focus on D in the draft and free agency. They should be good to go for next season.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard their announcer say that their O-line gave up the second least amount of sacks in the NFL.
Crabtree is still in his prime, Cooper will be a beast, the TE was pretty damn good. Carr has a 21/6 TD/Int ratio and Kalil Mack is a beast. If they focus on D in the draft and free agency. They should be good to go for next season.

I like Carr. I have come around on Mack now that I have seen him play on this level. Not sold on Cooper being a beast. Drops too many passes and even Slay shut him down most of the day. Crabtree drops a lot too. O-line did not impress me. Murray does not either. He gets a big play versus bottom feeders now and then. They are still a long way away.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Carr. I have come around on Mack now that I have seen him play on this level. Not sold on Cooper being a beast. Drops too many passes and even Slay shut him down most of the day. Crabtree drops a lot too. O-line did not impress me. Murray does not either. He gets a big play versus bottom feeders now and then. They are still a long way away.
I'd trade CJ and Abdullah for Cooper in a heartbeat.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd trade CJ for Jack Del Rio's headset. And Abdullah for the case.

No reason in the world not to take Cooper for those two.

I already gave you a very good reason. He cant catch. Worse drop rate then Ebron.

If it were OBJ or A Brown then sure I would do it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already gave you a very good reason. He cant catch. Worse drop rate then Ebron.

If it were OBJ or A Brown then sure I would do it.
Neither can Calvin!

He's always had a drop issue. (Nobody around here has seemed to notice he's always had mediocre at best hands. But they notice Ebron, who is a TE. It's weird.)Is old and doesn't care. And should get cut.

Abdullah is a return man who can't be trusted to play RB(this is why Cooter isn't losing. He's eliminating turnovers/not letting Abdullah get carries.)

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither can Calvin!

He's always had a drop issue. (Nobody around here has seemed to notice he's always had mediocre at best hands. But they notice Ebron, who is a TE. It's weird.)Is old and doesn't care. And should get cut.

Abdullah is a return man who can't be trusted to play RB(this is why Cooter isn't losing. He's eliminating turnovers/not letting Abdullah get carries.)

I dont disagree and very much agree on Abdullah. Calvins hands are not stellar either, but still a little better than Coopers. Also, you wont see Calvin not get open versus single coverage. Slay shut down Cooper by himself.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont disagree and very much agree on Abdullah. Calvins hands are not stellar either, but still a little better than Coopers. Also, you wont see Calvin not get open versus single coverage. Slay shut down Cooper by himself.
Cooper was his own worst enemy yesterday. I'm not discounted KissedByARose's coverage, but Cooper had a shitty day on his own accord.

He's putting up stellar numbers for a rookie. And Eifert leads the league in TDs. But both are at the top of the drops list. To me, both prolly get the Calvin treatment, since they're producing.

This won't be the last time I offer up our two guys for something in Imaginaryville.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, you wont see Calvin not get open versus single coverage.

So, you're saying Calvin was open in the game against KC, while he's running a go route down the left sideline and CB Smith somehow was right on top of him and deflects the ball away. It was single coverage. It was also a shitty pass from Stafford. Imagine that.

I've seen enough from CJ over the last two+ years to be done with him..... 4 ever... you can add Stafford to that list also. for me at least. waiting for all the realists/closet homers to come to Staff's defense with all the but, but, but, but.................................................................................................................................................

don't take my post wrong Old Lion. I got lots of respect for you. just not on your lovefest with CJ anymore.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya both. CJ is declining. No doubt about it. 1 more year left and he can move on if need be. He wont be worth half of what he is getting so I am OK with moving forward.

Said it many times before. Cant marry your investments. Not even Megatron.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper was his own worst enemy yesterday. I'm not discounted KissedByARose's coverage, but Cooper had a shitty day on his own accord.

How about the nickname Axel Rose for our new shutdown corner?