• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Raiders @ Lions (IS THE SILVER AND BLACK BACK?)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be a dream for me if my eyes were 10 years younger. you just wait, all of you, one day you'll wake up and have difficulty reading fine print. it goes downhill from there sooner than later. screw lasek surgery. no one is going to be a practicing physician on my eyes. I'm ridden with bad luck.

but I can braille drive sometimes even though I shouldn't be driving at all. don't even own a vehicle and haven't for more than a decade.

I was just at the eye doctor last week, no changes since last visit few years ago. Can still pass drivers test without specs. Mostly wear them to play Madden.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be a dream for me if my eyes were 10 years younger. you just wait, all of you, one day you'll wake up and have difficulty reading fine print. it goes downhill from there sooner than later. screw lasek surgery. no one is going to be a practicing physician on my eyes. I'm ridden with bad luck.

but I can braille drive sometimes even though I shouldn't be driving at all. don't even own a vehicle and haven't for more than a decade.

My eyes keep getting better. Or maybe it's the constant squint from all the weed.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's a bause that's gone.

if that means anything to anyone.

last I knew there was still 98 cents left.