• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the Top 10 P5 Teams of the Decade

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa's, Wisconsin's, and Nebraska's Recruiting rankings have all steadily improved the last decade, the last 3 years for all 4 teams(incl UMn), was better than the 3 years prior and those 3 years were better than the 3 years prior to those.

So Iowa and Wisconsin are not going anywhere most likely. NW had a down year, but they return more than possibly anyone in the country. And Nebraska's recruiting has been the best in the west for the entire last decade, so maybe Frost just finally figures it out?

Illinois was able to get into a bowl game last year, after beating Wisconsin. And Purdue brought in Brohm, we'll see how quickly he might get them going?

And like I said, UMn plays MSU 5 of the next 6 years. If their new coach is a miracle worker, UMn could be playing 2 ranked teams a year from the East?

Truthfully I’d give the nod to NW to get into the rankings before Nebraska. Nebraska still struggles mightily since Pelini. Also I think Fitzgerald is the most underrated coach in the nation. I think frost will figure it out but I’m not sure it’ll be next season.

I don’t see sparty finishing ranked next year. Right off the bat it looks like they’ll have 4 losses minimum. An that’s not including your boys or Indiana. (They have Michigan and Ohio state in consecutive weeks. WTF??)

There maybe a 4th team that finishes ranked but I enliven 3 is the safe bet. Hell is you beat Michigan it may be only 2.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truthfully I’d give the nod to NW to get into the rankings before Nebraska. Nebraska still struggles mightily since Pelini. Also I think Fitzgerald is the most underrated coach in the nation. I think frost will figure it out but I’m not sure it’ll be next season.

I don’t see sparty finishing ranked next year. Right off the bat it looks like they’ll have 4 losses minimum. An that’s not including your boys or Indiana. (They have Michigan and Ohio state in consecutive weeks. WTF??)

There maybe a 4th team that finishes ranked but I enliven 3 is the safe bet. Hell is you beat Michigan it may be only 2.
Michigan will start out 0 - 1 this season.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was last year Nancy, not this coming year. You get a chance at Michigan this year.

Auburn was a bowl game.

You almost lost to Fresno State.

Please don’t not show up if MinnyU goes 7-5.

Dude, I could make wild predictions, and be talking 6-7 ranked teams on our schedule, and it wouldn't be horribly outrageous, but I'm trying to be as conservative as possible.

The B1G had 6 teams in the Top 25 last year, 3 from the West, 3 from the East. UMn played the other 2 from the West and 1 from the East and will play 1 from the east, on average, every year, AT LEAST, for the next 6 years, and more if MSU bounces back.

If you want to give me sh1t about an easy schedule, 2024 could be the easiest EVAH!!!!

UNC game is a home game. The 3 East games are IU at home, MSU & Maryland on the road. If MSU hasn't recovered by then, maybe IU continues building on what they did last year and maybe Maryland improves alot by then, too? Who knows, but from this far out, that looks like a pretty easy schedule to me. ACC like.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Place is hell. Don’t know how ya did that.

It was too easy. They ALL loved me over there. White straight Christian male who supports Trump? Oh yeah, I was EVERYONE's friend over there, lol.

NOT!!!

Everyone hated me, it was fun. :)

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I could make wild predictions, and be talking 6-7 ranked teams on our schedule, and it wouldn't be horribly outrageous, but I'm trying to be as conservative as possible.

The B1G had 6 teams in the Top 25 last year, 3 from the West, 3 from the East. UMn played the other 2 from the West and 1 from the East and will play 1 from the east, on average, every year, AT LEAST, for the next 6 years, and more if MSU bounces back.

If you want to give me sh1t about an easy schedule, 2024 could be the easiest EVAH!!!!

UNC game is a home game. The 3 East games are IU at home, MSU & Maryland on the road. If MSU hasn't recovered by then, maybe IU continues building on what they did last year and maybe Maryland improves alot by then, too? Who knows, but from this far out, that looks like a pretty easy schedule to me. ACC like.

Your schedule doesn’t look tough. Your 3 toughest games, 2 of them are at home. You will have 3 ranked teams on your schedule from the looks of it. Your OOC next year is FAU, Tenn Tech and BYU. UNC is not on it.

Stop making the Wild prediction tat your schedule will be tough.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was too easy. They ALL loved me over there. White straight Christian male who supports Trump? Oh yeah, I was EVERYONE's friend over there, lol.

NOT!!!

Everyone hated me, it was fun. :)

You seem to be having just as much “fun” here....

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I hate Michigan, but I don't want them to drop out of the Rankings after we beat them, not because I like them, but because I want Harbaugh not to get fired, lol. We play them again in 2023. They can fire him after that season, lol.

And yeah, Fitz is a proven coach. I expect them to bounce back before MSU for sure, that's a dumpster fire. And Nebraska? Just not sure about them or Frost? They could suck again, or they could have a break out year? Fleck went from 7-6 to 11-2, from year 2 to year 3. This will be Frost's 3rd season? He could jump from 5-7 to 9-4 and I wouldn't be shocked.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be having just as much “fun” here....

More fun here, as I don't take any of this seriously at all, lol.

Politics? I don't get upset, but I do take that seriously. But that's half the reason I try to have fun with it.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your schedule doesn’t look tough. Your 3 toughest games, 2 of them are at home. You will have 3 ranked teams on your schedule from the looks of it. Your OOC next year is FAU, Tenn Tech and BYU. UNC is not on it.

Stop making the Wild prediction tat your schedule will be tough.

FAU finished ranked #27 in both polls this year. Illinois made a bowl game, and beat Wisconsin, so you just never know? NW won the B1G West in 2018, could bounce back? Purdue gave us a good game last year. Wisc, Nebraska and Illinois are all on the road, as is Maryland, all 4 of those either are or could be tough games to win depending on how they all develop.

Dude, you look too much at the past as if nothing can ever change or ever does. But NW went from B1G West champs in 18 to the cellar in 19. UMn went from 7-6 to 11-2 in the same time frame.

Cfb is very unpredictable, and you don't seem to be acknowledging that.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More fun here, as I don't take any of this seriously at all, lol.

Politics? I don't get upset, but I do take that seriously. But that's half the reason I try to have fun with it.

LOL

Just an FYI, no one believes you aren’t taking this seriously.

Are we still buddies?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 3 FOR SURE, with lots of other teams as possibilities.

And compared to Oregon's conf schedule? PLEASE..

3 times since 2009, there was only ONE TEAM in the Pac outside of Oregon that made the Top 25 rankings, and 4 other times only 2 other teams made the Top 25, and Oregon has to miss 2 teams a year, so no guarantee they'll always play all the other ranked teams in the Pac.

Oregon played a tougher SOS than Minnesota last year...try again,

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FAU finished ranked #27 in both polls this year. Illinois made a bowl game, and beat Wisconsin, so you just never know? NW won the B1G West in 2018, could bounce back? Purdue gave us a good game last year. Wisc, Nebraska and Illinois are all on the road, as is Maryland, all 4 of those either are or could be tough games to win depending on how they all develop.

Dude, you look too much at the past as if nothing can ever change or ever does. But NW went from B1G West champs in 18 to the cellar in 19. UMn went from 7-6 to 11-2 in the same time frame.

2 things here

1) you are complaining about me looking into the past as if you weren’t the one that started this shit show. Your team hasn’t been relevant nationally for 60 plus years. Yet here you are trying to tell us they are.

2) you are calling college football unpredictable all the while basically garuntee’n Iowa, Wisconsin and Michigan to finish the season ranked.

Perhaps it’s you that isn’t acknowledging that.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet Minnesota's SOS was still garbage compared to everyone. Hell, even Clemson had a tougher SOS than Minnesota.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. You have a sense of humor and thick skin and seem to be taking this all about as seriously a me, which is cool.

I appreciate the sentiment, but come on man. You seem like you believe all this nonsense you are saying.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. You have a sense of humor and thick skin and seem to be taking this all about as seriously a me, which is cool.

No, he isn't taking it seriously at all...whereas you continue to get riled up on a message board like a pathetic sap.