• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

poor sale

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 losses and a sparkling era. i hope he doesn't dispair.

i'll be happy when this travesty of a season ends ..... and the travesty of the notre dame season begins.
:rain:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the EXACT same thing. The guy goes out there and throws another gem ... for what? This team couldnt scratch a single run or two across the plate for the poor guy. He's just wasting away on this team and gets no run support (Peavy has been in the same boat for 2 yrs now).

Again ... I really feel the Seattle Mariners' fans pain over all them years, now. Good pitching and no hitting to back it up. I'm sure Sale is frustrated, but his #'s will speak for themselves if he is dealt somewhere. He should net us some big fish if Zahn is smart. If the offer aint right, then dont pull the trigger on this valuable player. We need to get something big for this guy, if they are gonna shop him around!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt we trade him. We would have to get an amazing deal to even consider it given his success and contract situation.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the EXACT same thing. The guy goes out there and throws another gem ... for what? This team couldnt scratch a single run or two across the plate for the poor guy. He's just wasting away on this team and gets no run support (Peavy has been in the same boat for 2 yrs now).

Again ... I really feel the Seattle Mariners' fans pain over all them years, now. Good pitching and no hitting to back it up. I'm sure Sale is frustrated, but his #'s will speak for themselves if he is dealt somewhere. He should net us some big fish if Zahn is smart. If the offer aint right, then dont pull the trigger on this valuable player. We need to get something big for this guy, if they are gonna shop him around!

Oooops typo ... Hahn vice Zahn. :L

Bearsfan81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what andytheclown would have to say about Sale's year this season.