• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree from a historic standpoint. That being said, they play a very, very small role in today’s world. Tbh, I believe racist blacks have more power than white supremists. I will completely disagree about them infiltrating government. Again, you interject race into a statement that wasn’t about race.

I completely disagree. Do you believe there is a cultural difference between the USA and Central America? Do you believe there is a different way of thinking in both places? So...no it isn’t about race. It is about culture.

I think they play a larger role in part because they are no longer contained to the violent poorly educate angry sector. They are now going main stream and working their wa inside governments world wide, ours included. One racist senator or congressman can do alot more damage over the long haul than 50 guys with AR-15 and get away with it.

The fact that you have media people ranting on how they dont want "those people" coming in to change OUR culture, and the predominant purveyors of these types of sentiment are anglo saxons in positions of power and influence tends to say that yes in fact is is more about race than any other factor.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im the idiot yet you're the one who thinks a caravan of 7000 people was just gonna stroll accross the border and plop down in your yard unchecked.

You really need to inform yourself on a lot of things.

Now if you need to run off to your safe space and block me i understand. Some people would rather feel safe and unchallenged than face the truth and thats ok if thats you.
These 7000 people won't be properly vetted. It's not a 5 minute process to get your citizenship Einstein, and I don't see the vast percentage understanding this and then turning to walk back home a thousand miles. Im not concerned for me per say because I'm on the east coast it's the citizens that surround the borders that will front the masses. I asked you if you see the danger in all these people being let in,,, and then more after,, not being properly (the key word) documented. Go.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These 7000 people won't be properly vetted. It's not a 5 minute process to get your citizenship Einstein, and I don't see the vast percentage understanding this and then turning to walk back home a thousand miles. Im not concerned for me per say because I'm on the east coast it's the citizens that surround the borders that will front the masses. I asked you if you see the danger in all these people being let in,,, and then more after,, not being properly (the key word) documented. Go.

Reality check time

1. of the 7000 probably 10-20% will actually make it to our border
2. of that 700-1400 people 90% will request asylum which according to US and International law is legal for them to do so.
3. So that leaves between 70-140 who will actually "SNEAK" in
4. At $50M to send troops to the border, we are actually spending $35K per person to drum up fear and votes for the midterms because these "invasions" happen yearly, and the zombies have not destroyed our "culture" yet.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they play a larger role in part because they are no longer contained to the violent poorly educate angry sector. They are now going main stream and working their wa inside governments world wide, ours included. One racist senator or congressman can do alot more damage over the long haul than 50 guys with AR-15 and get away with it.

The fact that you have media people ranting on how they dont want "those people" coming in to change OUR culture, and the predominant purveyors of these types of sentiment are anglo saxons in positions of power and influence tends to say that yes in fact is is more about race than any other factor.
Shark, why do you want our culture to change. Do you want english to be the second language? Do you want sharia law to be enforced within our borders? Now these two things I just mentioned are extreme and perhaps never will happen but when these congress persons and soon to be elect senator's who were born of different cultures start filtering into our government with their vast knowledge of how america should be run it may be too late to say "wtf" have we done. I'm all for equality as I have stated many times. White, black, hispanic and others should all be equally treated. How will illegals get a fair shot at a slice of that american pie when they don't even have a SS number. Why should I be happy that I'm forced to pay tax dollars when others aren't. Our system is fucked up and it's only getting worse if we don't get a handle on it. Again... all for Julio becoming a senator, even president one day if he puts america first, but he first needs to sign his allegiance to this country. You need to thank these so called white men you mentioned for trying to protect our culture and amendment's because without order you have chaos. Listen, when our fore-fathers signed our nations new day we weren't as diverse as we our now so the letter of the land was more easily contained and implemented. I understand that. However, our fore-fathers weren't ignorant people and if we disregard or try to change anything I think were headed for the end of a civil country.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality check time

2. of that 700-1400 people 90% will request asylum which according to US and International law is legal for them to do so.
4. At $50M to send troops to the border, we are actually spending $35K per person to drum up fear and votes for the midterms because these "invasions" happen yearly, and the zombies have not destroyed our "culture" yet.
The 70 to 140 that will sneak in are peanuts to those that sneak in yearly. The 10 to 20 percent that will actually make it will actually grow in percentage as the years roll on. Like anything,,, people learn. They'll learn what it takes to make it that far. Listen, not in my lifetime but soon we will have open borders to an oppressed country. It's only a matter of time. Good luck. Maybe Ill be allowed to look down and see it all went well. Let's hope. I mean lets hope I'm in a position to look down.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality check time

i will buy those numbers when it happens , they are being financed so we will see

and if people drop off perhaps its the threat of our military that pushes them over the edge

you are an open borders guy we get it

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what makes the congressman you are referring to a white supremist?

Except they are referring to people from South and Central America. Not a race of people but a culture.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark, why do you want our culture to change. Do you want english to be the second language? Do you want sharia law to be enforced within our borders? Now these two things I just mentioned are extreme and perhaps never will happen but when these congress persons and soon to be elect senator's who were born of different cultures start filtering into our government with their vast knowledge of how america should be run it may be too late to say "wtf" have we done. I'm all for equality as I have stated many times. White, black, hispanic and others should all be equally treated. How will illegals get a fair shot at a slice of that american pie when they don't even have a SS number. Why should I be happy that I'm forced to pay tax dollars when others aren't. Our system is fucked up and it's only getting worse if we don't get a handle on it. Again... all for Julio becoming a senator, even president one day if he puts america first, but he first needs to sign his allegiance to this country. You need to thank these so called white men you mentioned for trying to protect our culture and amendment's because without order you have chaos. Listen, when our fore-fathers signed our nations new day we weren't as diverse as we our now so the letter of the land was more easily contained and implemented. I understand that. However, our fore-fathers weren't ignorant people and if we disregard or try to change anything I think were headed for the end of a civil country.

Rep.. maybe IM not as married to American culture as you are because the reality is, i have for the majority of my life been a secondary player in that culture.Tolerated as long as I remember my place or my standing. And lord help me if I got out of my lane or some how forgot that I wasnt "REALLY" equal. My thought is, the culture NEEDS to change. I am a fan of multiculturalism and I think the "CULTURE" some folks are so desperate to hang onto is a culture of equal, but we know who is really in charge. So forgive me if I think the"CULTURE" in this country still needs to catch up to the realities of the world. The idea that we can build a wall and keep the rest of the world at bay to keep the dominant "culture" content is not something I want my grandkids growing up in. IM tired of telling my kids, if you work hard you can be anything you want. But even if you manage to become the most powerful man in the world, some in your country will hate you and say its because they dont like your policy or political party. But the truth will remain that they hate who you are first and what you stand for is just a bonus.

So while I dont think American "CULTURE" eeds to be replaced, it does need to be adjusted. And the only way i see to force that adjustment is by adding more of different "Cultures", and Im tired of people dancing around the concept that for my "Culture" to do better, your Culture has to do worse or give up something.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what makes the congressman you are referring to a white supremist?

Except they are referring to people from South and Central America. Not a race of people but a culture.

A child knows no "culture" except that which he is raised in. SO take a child from Africa, and raise him in America, and guess what you get 9 times out of 10. A dark skinned child who is raised in American Culture. SO the concept that we cant rebuild "OUR" civilization with other peoples babies is not slightly racist, its directly saying that in order to maintain American "culture" he feels America needs more white babies, and less non-white babies.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A child knows no "culture" except that which he is raised in. SO take a child from Africa, and raise him in America, and guess what you get 9 times out of 10. A dark skinned child who is raised in American Culture. SO the concept that we cant rebuild "OUR" civilization with other peoples babies is not slightly racist, its directly saying that in order to maintain American "culture" he feels America needs more white babies, and less non-white babies.
I havent heard anyone say we need more white babies and less babies of color in our civilization. Not sure the network you’re watching but you probably should switch. Listen, I understand that blacks have had it ruff but Trump has given more blacks opportuities than any president of past. Hate him if you want but he has done some positive things... and please dont ask me to name them. You know its funny.. one would think Trump is a black man by the hatred he endors as you insinuated the last president had to also. I actually dont recall the same vile hatred to be honest.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rep.. maybe IM not as married to American culture as you are because the reality is, i have for the majority of my life been a secondary player in that culture.Tolerated as long as I remember my place or my standing. And lord help me if I got out of my lane or some how forgot that I wasnt "REALLY" equal. My thought is, the culture NEEDS to change. I am a fan of multiculturalism and I think the "CULTURE" some folks are so desperate to hang onto is a culture of equal, but we know who is really in charge. So forgive me if I think the"CULTURE" in this country still needs to catch up to the realities of the world. The idea that we can build a wall and keep the rest of the world at bay to keep the dominant "culture" content is not something I want my grandkids growing up in. IM tired of telling my kids, if you work hard you can be anything you want. But even if you manage to become the most powerful man in the world, some in your country will hate you and say its because they dont like your policy or political party. But the truth will remain that they hate who you are first and what you stand for is just a bonus.

So while I dont think American "CULTURE" eeds to be replaced, it does need to be adjusted. And the only way i see to force that adjustment is by adding more of different "Cultures", and Im tired of people dancing around the concept that for my "Culture" to do better, your Culture has to do worse or give up something.

why do you always feel that some radicals speak for all of us ? i am for anyone entering the country legally . why is that racist ?

over and over again i have shown hard facts about the numbers of white supremacist and over and over again you state they are the base

its laughable as these nuts make up about .00005 % of anyone who voted for trump yet you feel he owes them some sort of allegiance

and yet you ignore the racism of dems i have posted above still clinging to the other myth of only republicans are racist

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent heard anyone say we need more white babies and less babies of color in our civilization. Not sure the network you’re watching but you probably should switch. Listen, I understand that blacks have had it ruff but Trump has given more blacks opportuities than any president of past. Hate him if you want but he has done some positive things... and please dont ask me to name them. You know its funny.. one would think Trump is a black man by the hatred he endors as you insinuated the last president had to also. I actually dont recall the same vile hatred to be honest.

This is from Republican House of Representatives member Steve Kings OFFICIAL Twitter feed.

Steve King‏Verified account @SteveKingIA

US House candidate, IA-4

Steve King Retweeted

Wilders understands that culture and demographics are our destiny. We can't restore our civilization with somebody else's babies. https://twitter.com/v_of_europe/status/840724494113206272 …

What exactly do you get from this comment. As for Trumps great things for "The Blacks". I highly doubt it was intended to help "The Blacks" . And honestly I find referring to an entire group of people in such a manner is condescending. Its like referring to people as "The Help". Its how you refer to people you consider as beneath you that should some how feel thankful that you deem them worthy of your generosity.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do you always feel that some radicals speak for all of us ? i am for anyone entering the country legally . why is that racist ?

over and over again i have shown hard facts about the numbers of white supremacist and over and over again you state they are the base

its laughable as these nuts make up about .00005 % of anyone who voted for trump yet you feel he owes them some sort of allegiance

and yet you ignore the racism of dems i have posted above still clinging to the other myth of only republicans are racist

1. I have stated that white supremacists are a PART of his base.
2. I have pointed out instances of the same types of people holding either positions of power or influence in our government.

3. I have never said racism does not exist on both sides. But the fact remains that right now the Republicans control the house, Senate and white house.

4. I have also pointed out that .000000005% of immigrants, legal or illegal are these criminal zombies Trump wants to make them out to be. Yet they are 90% of his and apparently your focus as whats really wrong in this country.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is from Republican House of Representatives member Steve Kings OFFICIAL Twitter feed.

Steve King‏Verified account @SteveKingIA

US House candidate, IA-4

Steve King Retweeted

Wilders understands that culture and demographics are our destiny. We can't restore our civilization with somebody else's babies. https://twitter.com/v_of_europe/status/840724494113206272 …

What exactly do you get from this comment. As for Trumps great things for "The Blacks". I highly doubt it was intended to help "The Blacks" . And honestly I find referring to an entire group of people in such a manner is condescending. Its like referring to people as "The Help". Its how you refer to people you consider as beneath you that should some how feel thankful that you deem them worthy of your generosity.
The black unemployment rate has gone down yet that statement is condescending to you. I give.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The black unemployment rate has gone down yet that statement is condescending to you. I give.

Referring to African Americans as The Blacks is in my opinion.

It would be like me running around referring to you as, the whites, or the wops, or the degos. Or what ever you are beneath me term fits your fancy.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I have stated that white supremacists are a PART of his base.
2. I have pointed out instances of the same types of people holding either positions of power or influence in our government.

3. I have never said racism does not exist on both sides. But the fact remains that right now the Republicans control the house, Senate and white house.

4. I have also pointed out that .000000005% of immigrants, legal or illegal are these criminal zombies Trump wants to make them out to be. Yet they are 90% of his and apparently your focus as whats really wrong in this country.

they arent even a part of the base at all they are fringe .

above you stated it was republicans who are racist and i went through a hole series of democrats who hold office and say racist things

the fact is no one should be allowed in without our consent whether they are criminals or not

panama and costa rica are thriving economies and can offer asylum if that was truly the purpose . it isnt , these people want to force their way into our country because they believe they are entitled too which they are not

i say lets herd them into fema trailers or tents , keep them there until their case is heard , and deport them if they arent really in need of aslylum

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Referring to African Americans as The Blacks is in my opinion.

It would be like me running around referring to you as, the whites, or the wops, or the degos. Or what ever you are beneath me term fits your fancy.
well ihave been refered to as The white on numerous occasions and other more vile stuff

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
panama and costa rica are thriving economies and can offer asylum if that was truly the purpose . it isnt , these people want to force their way into our country because they believe they are entitled too which they are not

i say lets herd them into fema trailers or tents , keep them there until their case is heard , and deport them if they arent really in need of aslylum

I will just touch on these. Say you lived in Detroit... You left Detroit for a better life. Would you stop and settle in Newark or would you want to go to a place that gave you the best chance to create a better life for you and your Family??

Again if the object here is to keep people OUT by what ever means, and based mostly on where they come from... how is that a fair and equitable immigration system??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well ihave been refered to as The white on numerous occasions and other more vile stuff

And remind me again.. how exactly did that make you feel??

Status
Not open for further replies.